Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7157 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

leave me alone to sorry in peace cry cry cry cry cry cry

u know ure welcome at my house, so dry your crocodile tears  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2010
hmmmm plat plat plat, how many times did i call you? tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^ 3 times darling, whats good? cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

^^ 3 times darling, whats good? cheesy
am good, whts up grin ** clicks plats profile shocked shocked shocked shocked its still here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed*
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
LOL yea it is? you want them gone? embarassed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
^ u just thank ur luck stars u have jaquan, otherwise i for don come yankee come kidnap u since grin grin tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^ Well im sorry to have bothered u embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have taken off the pic.

about Jaquan- hes not doing a good job oo, he leaves me lonely cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^ jesus, plat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wtf? lard have merciii
Infact erm erm I am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
i bind every spirit that wants me to go blind, be cast out in da name of Jesus! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

i bind every spirit that wants me to go blind, be cast out in da name of Jesus! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
AMEN shocked shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

^^ jesus, plat shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wtf? lard have merciii
Infact erm erm I am speechless lipsrsealed
What did i do now? embarassed embarassed embarassed

na2day?:

If God is for you who is against you? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

luizworld:

AMEN shocked shocked
tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

AMEN shocked shocked

i am off to wash my eyes with holy water! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

i am off to wash my eyes with holy water! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

u are going to taint the water oo grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

u are going to taint the water oo grin cheesy grin cheesy

and whose fault is that? angry angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

and whose fault is that? angry angry angry angry

not mine!
im innocent,infact I removed my pic ! angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
** sakes head in disbelief** plat i just might come there to kidnap you,  embarassed
Infact am confused shocked undecided see wht ur putting me thru?? its not fair, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

** sakes head in disbelief** plat i just might come there to kidnap you, embarassed
Infact am confused shocked undecided

haba now! my parents will miss me embarassed embarassed embarassed
Im sorry! tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

** sakes head in disbelief** plat i just might come there to kidnap you,  embarassed
Infact am confused shocked undecided see wht your putting me thru?? its not fair, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it is well oooo! God will deliver us from temptation in these last days lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

it is well oooo! God will deliver us from temptation in these last days lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

sad stop that embarassed embarassed embarassed

@luiz- I even cut out the "kitty" in the pic, Im trying to behave, abeg!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

sad stop that  embarassed embarassed embarassed

@luiz- I even cut out the "kitty" in the pic, Im trying to behave, abeg!!  embarassed embarassed
God knows what would have happened if it was a full view lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
platinumnk:

haba now!  my parents will miss me  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Im sorry!  tongue
Pheeeew** my darkshades cannot even resisit these melons,  GAAD shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2010
what the Lord has done for me, i can not tell it all. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

what the Lord has done for me, i can not tell it all. . . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
what has he done for u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

what has he done for u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i said i can not tell it all grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

lollllllllZ I remember that song!
So i can shout halluija I can shout halluja I can shoutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Praise da Lawd!!  grin

na2day?:

i said i can not tell it all grin grin grin grin

he has done for me! he has done for me!
What my father cannot do
He has done for me
What my mother cannot do

he has done for me!

He has done for meeeeeeeeeee
He has done for me

Ome wo rum ya
ome wo run ya
Ome wo rum ya
ome wo run ya
What Luizworld cannot do
Ome wo rum ya
what na2day cannot do
Ome wo rum ya
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
he has given me victory i will lift him higher lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^hes a miracle working God. . .
Hes a miracle working Godd. . .
he the alpha and omega, hes a miracle working GoD!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2010
The lord that answereth by fire angry angry he will be my God lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^ winner oooooooooooooooooooooo winner!
winner ooooooooooooo winner
Jesus u don win oo
I say u will win forever winner!

Are u a winner?

Im a WINNER, In the LORD Jesus!

Are u a winner? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2010
Victory! victory! alleluya! alleluya! alleluya!
Jesus conquered platinum oo, match am match am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
I know hes able , hes able, I know hessssss able
I know my Lord is able to carry my through

For he has healed the broken hearted
and set the captive free
He healed the sick
Raised the dead and walked upon the sea

My Lord is able
hes able
I knowwwwwwwwwwww hesss able!
I know my Lord is able to carry me throughhhh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
oh lord i am very very grateful for all you have done for me
oh lord i am very very grateful
and i say Thank you jesus lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^ onda mountain , in the valley lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
on da LAND
and in the sea

onda mountain , in the valley
on da LAND
and in the sea

my Lord is my portion in the land of the living my Lord is good
Forever more!!!!!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.