Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7156 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

she has changed her phone number, house address, car, bosoms etc  cry cry cry cry cry

oooh i see grin I noticed that in the profile pic. anywayz just relax. it is well wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:12am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

@na2day, oh no, im good, thnx but no thnx, lol

@ luizworld, yes am newbie, anyways, enjoy your day.

ok, since u rejected that offer, can u be my girl since my girl dumped me? u might just save me from becoming a priest kiss kiss

luizworld:

oooh i see grin I noticed that in the profile pic. anywayz just relax. it is well wink

God dey sha sad sad sad sad
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2010
lmao, na2day, well good luck on being a priest than.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:19am On Apr 11, 2010
Na2day u have issues, U are already toasting polynessian. angry My dear I love you Tori torun, tapa Tese.lol . It's impossicant for me to dump you. wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

Na2day u have issues, U are already toasting polynessian. angry My dear I love you Tori torun, tapa Tese.lol . It's impossicant for me to dump you. wink
u see what i mean, na 2day seems ur not a very patient man lipsrsealed
Abeke, watz up with ya cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

sorry do u by any chance reside in australia? just curious tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

hallelujah! i am going to church tomorrow to give thanks to God for this miracle, i am beside myself, i am not worthy of this, i am over joyed right now, i feel like somersaulting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i am going to ask for a refund for my tuition from the priest school lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

polynesian:

ur plans to make me a priest wont work, God has just delivered me tongue tongue tongue
luizworld:

u see what i mean, na 2day seems your not a very patient man lipsrsealed
Abeke, watz up with ya cheesy

God is good all the time grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 5:37am On Apr 11, 2010
lool @ luizworld, u cracking me up now,
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

really grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 5:39am On Apr 11, 2010
lool bests i not ansa, might just know u , sheesh
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:40am On Apr 11, 2010
@abeke- u see thats why I stick to jaquan- two mins and na2day is already chasing skirts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

priest ko prrostitute ni lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:41am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

lool bests i not ansa, might just know u , sheesh
kai, u've just gotten ma attention grin grin In which continent do you reside? tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:43am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

ehen! grin grin grin

luizworld:

really, how??

which kin yeye question bi that? she get crush on u, abeg no fall my hand ooo! angry angry angry

platinumnk:

@abeke- u see thats why I stick to jaquan- two mins and na2day is already chasing skirts lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

priest ko prrostitute ni lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 5:50am On Apr 11, 2010
luiz, of all countries why yu ask dwn under?

u knw sm1 there?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:50am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

me i go pour buckets of sand in your garri, after u went and paid my bride price on credit you now want to run to pick another woman sha?

na me and u today ooooooooo, if i dont break bottle for ya head, my name no be plat! angry angry angry angry angry

i shall expose the runt of your anus today ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:52am On Apr 11, 2010
@plat, girl I hear you. I am gonna slap him like 100  times before I sleep in the same bed with him tonite. tongue na2day is a stubborn goat, he will only toast some other chick tomorrow. grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 11, 2010
polynesian:

luiz, of all countries why yu ask dwn under?

u knw sm1 there?
grin grin just pullin your legs, your name polynesia reminds of Oceania close to australia
[size=5pt]Oya tell me where u reside now, i just might know who u are[/size] wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:55am On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

me i go pour buckets of sand in your garri, after u went and paid my bride price on credit you now want to run to pick another woman sha?

na me and u today ooooooooo, if i dont break bottle for ya head, my name no be plat! angry angry angry angry angry

i shall expose the runt of your anus today ooooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Abekeade08:

@plat, girl I hear you. I am gonna slap him like 100  times before I sleep in the same bed with him tonite. tongue na2day is a stubborn goat, he will only toast some other chick tomorrow. grin

i told u i am a changed man nau embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

, grin grin grin me sef go open my secret for here grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:57am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

, grin grin grin me sef go open my secret for here grin grin grin

i am all ears! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by polynesian(f): 6:01am On Apr 11, 2010
@ luiz, very good, see told ya ur smart.

stay blessed.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:05am On Apr 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

a beg, if u want to be smelling of the perfumes he catches from his toasting, dont touch him
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

i am all ears! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
let me just watch and observe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
polynesian:

@ luiz, very good, see told ya your smart.

stay blessed.
so i guess am rights then wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:18am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
u shall hear the truth and the truth shall set abeke free angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 6:23am On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

u shall hear the truth and the truth shall set abeke free angry angry angry

if God is 4 me who shall be against me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 11, 2010
UNA 2 no dey tire angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

no mind plat, she is working hard to make sure i sleep alone 2nite, her plans wont work! angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 6:40am On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

if God is 4 me who shall be against me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
before the cocker crow tonight, you will have denied me thrice! angry angry

luizworld:

tell the truth, shame the devil na2day lipsrsealed

na2day?:

no mind plat, she is working hard to make sure i sleep alone 2nite, her plans wont work! angry angry angry

after u brought me many sleepless nights? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

before the cocker crow tonight, you will have denied me thrice! angry angry
tell the truth, shame the devil na2day lipsrsealed

after u brought me many sleepless nights? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

it is well with my soul tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2010
KAI plat, when u go commot that picture, It just leaves me mesmerized lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

KAI plat, when u go commot that picture, It just leaves me mesmerized lipsrsealed

wear very dark sun glasses and u will be fine wink wink wink wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

well im at home with no clothes on so. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

na2day?:

it is well with my soul tongue tongue tongue
my mommy sings that all the time, u know all the hymns smiley

na2day?:

wear very dark sun glasses and u will be fine wink wink wink wink
sharuppp, dont u have me as ur screensaver? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.