Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7160 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by kawazaki(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed um. . . .

Can you imagine . I AM IN AN OPEN OFFICE !!.

Please warn, before uploading such pic on your profile.

But damn imagine being the son of platinumnk
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Ben13: 1:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
Gawd. . thread.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Areaboy2(m): 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2010
with racks like those, its hard to make a second wish undecided undecided undecided undecided

what more can i possibly wish for??
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
Bk everytime I start thinking of taking your advances seriously, u start running around on me angry and to make matters worse,  One of my good friends too sad sad. And na2day warned me about u ehn, I think I'll stick to him even if he is almost as bad as you grin grin.
I don't blame you though, plat is quite the hottie.

Plat: keep buying those dresses honey, so we can paint the town red during Naija reunion  kiss
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Bk everytime I start thinking of taking your advances seriously, u start running around on me angry and to make matters worse, One of my good friends too sad sad. And na2day warned me about u ehn, I think I'll stick to him even if he is almost as bad as you grin grin.

Plat: keep buying those dresses honey, so we can paint the town red during Naija reunion kiss

**dies** hahahahaha!

We gonna burn up NY hehehehehehe! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by r231(m): 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2010
lawd have mercy grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by ofokaofoki: 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
so it is the amaka you people are looking at , my former gurlfriend? tscheeeeeew

platinumk ,thats not ur real jogs is it. embarassed
so all these jobless girls are here grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Gabry(f): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
Who dey come mention ma twinny Plat  angry  angry  angry

Well, its fine by me as long as it has a good purpose and intention. Anyone whom I smell of a rat smell here will face my gun.

I will shoot you down till you aint livin no more and than I will smoke you out of this forum for real for real!  angry  grin  tongue  cheesy  grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by silentc(m): 4:09pm On Apr 09, 2010
Damn!

Platinum, I see why his heart is racing. Just saw your profile pic! DAMN!

I wont kick you out of bed in a hurry!

My first instinct is to hold up those twins to the sun and worship them! My apologies if i have offended you.
wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Diva20(f): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
OMG!!! You guys are always so damn thirsty! LOL!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
Whos nt gonna be? Damn , gurl got class and and ehm and seeeexxxyyyy. U la la.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by swizzle(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
FRESH FISH!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2010
Whos nt gonna be? Damn , gurl got class and and ehm and seeeexxxyyyy. U la la.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 4:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Bk everytime I start thinking of taking your advances seriously, u start running around on me angry and to make matters worse,  One of my good friends too sad sad. And na2day warned me about u ehn, I think I'll stick to him even if he is almost as bad as you grin grin.

Plat: keep buying those dresses honey, so we can paint the town red during Naija reunion  kiss

Oh so thats why u been playing hard to get?!! Na2day when I see u we gone have problems!!! angry I thot u was a friend but u gonna go behnd my back and talk mad ish about me to Abekeade, huh?WHAT ARE BOYS FOR IF WE CANT HAVE EACH OTHER'S BACKS!?! Aight, since we into revealing each other's secrets here lemme do 1 better:

Abekeade, u know the reason why u can never catch Na2day online after 9pm? ITS CUS HE HAS A WIFE AND 4 KIDS !!!! I promised to keep his secret but since he wants to go behind my back and start insinuating all kindsa ish then Ima let the whole world know the real Na2day!!! angry
I still got more to tell u, but lemme see how much damage this lil info causes then I'll know how to proceed

googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

buh you are correct nah. . . . . . am tall, Nigerian, emm Ugly embarassed embarassed embarassed and lest i forget a full fledged MAN cool

Googles, it was a joke. Well, just being sarcastic cus u said the "I thot he a gal" thing. My bad if I hurt your feelings. Babes u know u aint ugly nor do u look like a guy. kiss
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2010
Curtained chykin ehh. . . . . .
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 4:43pm On Apr 09, 2010
Abekeade08:

Abekeade, I swear, Im in love with u ure the only one I got eyes for. Even when Im looking at plats pic, 98.7% of my brain is actually visualizing u. I look at her but I'm MOSTLY seeing u!!! Just look at it like this: since she your good friend and Im hitting on her, then all Im doing is keeping it in the family. Not bad huh? How would u have felt I go out tryna talk to some random chic? She hot but I love u so thats all that should matter!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ poster is it because of Boobies u say she is hot?

No offence Platinum, but if those are urs, they are a super size. just try remove that ugly-looking pimple or whatever it is that is there.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Diva20(f): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
blackmann:

@ poster is it because of bosoms u say she is hot?

No offence Platinum, but if those are urs, they are a super size. just try remove that ugly-looking pimple or whatever it is that is there.

Where's your picture?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2010
** Dies at replies**  

who got money to waste on fake boo bs?  grin

Diva 2.0:

Where's your picture?

^^I love that gif, and its not a pimple dunceblackhead grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
Who's d gurl?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^ actress from a TV show, Ms Newyork
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Where's your picture?

Wetin concern u with my pix? na u i dey talk to?

platinumnk:

** Dies at replies**  

who got money to waste on fake boo bs?  grin

^^I love that gif, and its not a pimple dunceblackhead grin

if u had taken time to read my reply well, u wouldn't have insulted me this way. i no blame una.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Diva20(f): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
blackmann:

Wetin concern u with my pix? na u i dey talk to?

if u had taken time to read my reply well, u wouldn't have insulted me this way. i no blame una.

Post your picture or shut up.
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
[size=20pt]I have a very big God ooo, he's always by my side, a very big God ooo b my side by my side![/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
blackmann:

u asked me t remove something that naturally occurs on a body, whos insulting whom?  grin grin
na2day?:

I have a very big God ooo, he's always by my side, a very big God ooo b my side by my side! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
always by my side very big God ohh by my side by my side!!!!!! I love singing that song! I didnt know anyone else knew it! lolllllllllll
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
OgidiBoy:

My dear I just dey school work no gree your brother have fun anymore cry How your divorce with na2day is it final yet ?

chinesedoll:

Yea dumped is broke-backside a long time ago
It is finally over cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Take it easy on the school work ooo
lol

all my enemies including ogidiboy will die by fire!  angry angry angry

platinumnk:

always by my side very big God ohh by my side by my side!!!!!! I love singing that song! I didnt know anyone else knew it! lolllllllllll

that's why there is no other man that can do u like i do cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by silentc(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
One mans meat is another poison.

The blackhead does it for me. Like a 3rd "nip", more to play with!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
Diva 2.0:

Post your picture or shut up.

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by blackmann(m): 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
platinumnk:

u asked me t remove something that naturally occurs on a body, whos insulting whom? grin grin
No vex. doesn't look pretty there to me. thats why i said so. i always like a lady.s well-rounded Twins like that to be spotless, but whatever rocks ur boat dear, cos one man's meat is another man's fish, or hw dem dey talk am sef?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2010
Hey Plat what happenned to the original pic? I posted a full pic not pics of your ti. . . tties
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
Plat see bk tryna rationalize this situation ehn. Imagine u seeing us at the Naija reunion together, u go get neck ache that day, cos u won't even know where to look.  angry angry
how abt I get wit one of ur friends and keep it in the fam ehn, no need sha, cos na2day wld Neva say he loves me but he appreciates my friends breastices. grin

@blackman, at you age, you are calling a beautiful mole a pimple? Na wah for ignorance ooh. angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
na2day?:

that's why there is no other man that can do u like i do cool cool cool cool cool

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Abekeade08:

Plat see bk tryna rationalize this situation ehn. Imagine u seeing us at the Naija reunion together, u go get neck ache that day, cos u won't even know where to look.  angry angry
how abt I get wit one of your friends and keep it in the fam ehn, no need sha, cos na2day wld Neva say he loves me but he appreciates my friends breastices. grin

@blackman, at you age, you are calling a beautiful mole a pimple? Na wah for ignorance ooh. angry

hahaaha look here na2day just hit on me oo grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.