Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! (7163 Views)

Michelin, I Will Do Anything For You. / Letter To Amaka. No Offence Pls / The Amaka Is Having Her Own Reality Show! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 8:07am On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

well im at home with no clothes on so. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

liar! ! ! prove it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

platinumnk:

my mommy sings that all the time, u know all the hymns smiley

didnt i tell u i am a child of God? cool cool cool cool

platinumnk:

sharuppp, dont u have me as your screensaver? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

that computer crashed! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

well im at home with no clothes on so. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
my mommy sings that all the time, u know all the hymns smiley
sharuppp, dont u have me as your screensaver? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
prove it now and take off this misery lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
na2day?:

liar! ! ! prove it! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

luizworld:

prove it now and take off this misery lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
abeg u just missed it grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2010
plat do you know what comes to my mind when i click ur profile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
** [size=4pt]oh ye daughters of jezebel shall not seduce me in jesus name*[/size] lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2010
luizworld:

plat do you know what comes to my mind when i click your profile lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**singing** reach out and touch somebody . .make this world a better place if you can . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
platinumnk:

**singing** reach out and touch somebody . .make this world a better place if you can . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kai no touch me oo. angry angry see as my body dey do me tininini tananana embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:00am On Apr 12, 2010
^^leans chest over luiz . . . say what again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

^^leans chest over luiz . . .  say what again? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
kai  embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
lemme go and were my dark shades lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2010
luizworld:

kai embarassed embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
lemme go and were my dark shades lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

**leans over further and one of my balloons knocks over luiz shades** . . .now say what again?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 12, 2010
platinumnk:

**leans over further and one of my balloons knocks over luiz shades** . . .now say what again?
**erm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed GUSH!! I can't feel my face. lipsrsealed
** looks the other way round, singing the lord is my strenght whom shall i fear** lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 6:04am On Apr 12, 2010
Abekeade, Plat is having all the fun and I'm bored "stiff". No fair! sad sad sad
When do we start our 8 month kicking it period? Or were you using me to make your bloke feel bad? Naughty you?!?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 7:10am On Apr 12, 2010
^^ Abeke come and carry your ma jooo angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2010
*Plat is a bad gurl hiya hiya oo o*
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Abekeade08(f): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ truman, As of today our 8 month affair has kicked off. kiss
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 6:01pm On Apr 12, 2010
Abekeade08:

Ooooh babe, I am soooooo looking forward to getting to know you and "them"! wink wink wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2010
, hmm this is intresting tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
Tru Mantra:

Ooooh babe, I am soooooo looking forward to getting to know you and "them"! wink wink wink
You TRULIAR son of a . . . . I swear its on now!!!! angry angry angry

U lookijng forward to getting to know them right? Abeke see what u leaving me for? See he only about sex, the monkey!!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by TruMantra(m): 1:31am On Apr 13, 2010
^ ^ ^ There's an unwritten code among gentlemen. Here it is. When a more deserving chap takes the object of your desires away from you and leaves you helpless to prevent it, you at least let them enjoy the honeymoon phase.

You then take time out to recover, seek help with upping your game and "maybe"check in after a while to see if the babe even remembers that you exist.

Young man, the line above is the exact point that you are at right now. Get with the program!

@Abekeade,
Baby, when we get a chance to have a private conversation I'll explain exactly what the sentence that has this young man befuddled means.  wink wink wink
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 1:35am On Apr 13, 2010
Abekeade08:

cry cry cry cry cry let me go back and get my priest forms and resume classes cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

cry cry cry cry cry let me go back and get my priest forms and resume classes cry cry cry cry cry

seems dis ur abekeade is a HOT cake, guy no slack oo tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 3:01am On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

seems dis your abekeade is a HOT cake, guy no slack oo tongue tongue tongue

well she told me she is all mine and i rejoiced still i hit the roof but suddenly she starts an affair with tru mantra, my frail heart couldn't take it anymore; so b4 i died of sadness let me go become a priest, i might still be of some good to this wicked world! cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

well she told me she is all mine and i rejoiced still i hit the roof but suddenly she starts an affair with tru mantra, my frail heart couldn't take it anymore; so b4 i died of sadness let me go become a priest, i might still be of some good to this wicked world! cry cry cry cry
baba no siddon there dey look oo. u better fight for what is urs, dont give up angry angry stand up and fight for her love angrytongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

baba no siddon there dey look oo. u better fight for what is urs, dont give up angry angry stand up and fight for her love angrytongue tongue

na everytime man dey fight for woman love, shey dem want 50-50 in rights, make woman also fight for man love too now angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 3:18am On Apr 13, 2010
na2day?:

na everytime man dey fight for woman love, shey dem want 50-50 in rights, make woman also fight for man love too now angry angry
ok now, sidon for there make she come fight for your love too angry angry u just need to get her attention, wetin u wan become priesr for? undecided,  This wan na one chance oo. better follow up grin grin grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by 190: 4:30am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^hes been single tongue witout his pweety4*190

dont worry shes in good hands

in 190's bed~ grin grin
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:44am On Apr 13, 2010
luizworld:

ok now, sidon for there make she come fight for your love too angry angry u just need to get her attention, wetin u wan become priesr for? undecided,  This wan na one chance oo. better follow up grin grin grin grin

ok, what do u advice me to do? shld i visit the babalawo down the street? undecided undecided undecided plz help me i am in so much stressed abt losing the love of my life cry cry cry

190:

in 190's bed~ grin grin

shutup there! pweety is my baby sis and she wont go out with a joker like u! angry angry angry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by daduke2k(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2010
Ouch, btw wey dat pweety sef?
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2010
190:

in 190's bed~ grin grin

look at u grin grin grin u bladdy dreamer tongue tongue
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by platinumnk(f): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2010
daduke2k:

*Plat is a bad gurl hiya hiya oo o*

eiyaaa eiyaaaa oooo grin grin lipsrsealed

but na2days worse lipsrsealed
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by bkbabe97: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2010
Tru Mantra:

^ ^ ^ There's an unwritten code among gentlemen. Here it is. When a more deserving chap takes the object of your desires away from you and leaves you helpless to prevent it, you at least let them enjoy the honeymoon phase.

You then take time out to recover, seek help with upping your game and "maybe"check in after a while to see if the babe even remembers that you exist.

Young man, the line above is the exact point that you are at right now. Get with the program!

@Abekeade,
Baby, when we get a chance to have a private conversation I'll explain exactly what the sentence that has this young man befuddled means.  wink wink wink

Code among gentlemen, huh? aight, lets see about that!!!
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by na2day2(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2010
platinumnk:

eiyaaa eiyaaaa oooo grin grin lipsrsealed

but na2days worse lipsrsealed

leave me alone to sorry in peace cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hotter than The Amaka and Michelin Put together!!! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2010
kplele ooo tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Peeps Lucky To Be Born In February... DOB And Location / ~ El Yink Planet ~ / Stfuareyoug0d And Prettythicksme Pre-wedding Pics#part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.