Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (81312 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by olascottpeter(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Same as it is impossible for a girl to have nice backside and still be ugly

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2018
NubiLove:
it is genetics. Just ask Beadle. ssdude smiley
lol. Very true
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by babafirst(m): 11:26am On Jan 10, 2018
lwkmdddddddd
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by ummsumayyah(f): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
iamrealdeji:
your moniker sounds Islamic. so I guess you're Muslim but I want to let you know that many genuine Islamic clerics don't want to keep beards again because Nigerians have turned it to something else. listen to Harmony FM,Ilorin every Friday and hear Dr Imam Ali Agan and Dr Amin Oloun Oyin talk about the abuse of beards by every Tom ,Dick and Harry in Nigeria. every useless individuals on beard gang now. Gays on beard gang,ritualists pretending to be Islamic clerics on beard gang,its just very annoying and makes it a very annoying trend. Arabs with beards are not ritualists ,they aren't gays or some foolish guys trying to belong. they're using theirs to emulate the prophet and its part of their culture but the rate at which this beard gang is being adopted among Nigerians is just very annoying. every Tom,Dick and Harry is on beard gang in Nigeria.
The fact that every tom dick and harry is on beard doesn't prevent we Muslims from keeping beard cos it's a sunnah of our prophet( sallalahu allayi wasalam).Once I know the reason why I am doing something, I won't be bothered what others think about me.Keeping Beard isn't an Arab culture!

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Talasuma(m): 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=iamrealdeji post=63980278]whenever Nigerians start a trend,they follow it stupidly,that's why Africans are considered as apes,they don't think right and just follow any style they bring to them. many Christians are into this beard gang shit today but the same people would term people as terrorists if they see any bearded person in the last 5 years. how would anybody feel confident with these bushy beards? it makes them look like they just came back from prison or they just woke up from jungle. well,it covers flaws of guys though but leave beards to Alfas and Muslim clerics,it belongs to them and it looks great on them and their dressing. The day a guy came to my shop with this long beards,he thought he looked cool but I was scared of him and he looked very weird to me. don't get me wrong. I am an hairy person and can grow my beards this long even without all these treatments but I prefer to shave it all off to show my true face. during Ramadan I usually grow my beards long and it means I'm using it to serve my God ideally and not for any trendy stuff[/quote

Based on your own perspective though, via the christian stuff, kindly read: leviticus 19;27
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ejanla07:

how long before i start noticing changes due to baldness. check my pic to see my ugly face. i dont tire to ugly....

my man u later get the oil from the that drtorch
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
leocollins:

my man u later get the oil from the that drtorch
yes. I'm still observing d hair and d oil
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 8:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Ejanla07:

yes. I'm still observing d hair and d oil

make sense brother,ehen how much him give so ma know..i no wan make e add price gve me..thanks
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
leocollins:

make sense brother,ehen how much him give so ma know..i no wan make e add price gve me..thanks

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ejanla07:

thanks man,abeg just the observe the oil so that u gve me details weda e work..
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 10:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Ejanla07:

brother,i greet you,hwfa with the beard ministry any change using the oil? Pls reply thanks
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
leocollins:

brother,i greet you,hwfa with the beard ministry any change using the oil? Pls reply thanks

the oil actually works for my balding hair. but its quite slow. for d beard it works faster. bit slow for balding hair.....

o doubted it initially but i started noticing changes.

even my barber ve noticed dat my bald is growing back.... i was just starting to go bald though it was quite visible...

i recommend it to anyone going bald. it works.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Ejanla07:

the oil actually works for my balding hair. but its quite slow. for d beard it works faster. bit slow for balding hair.....

o doubted it initially but i started noticing changes.

even my barber ve noticed dat my bald is growing back.... i was just starting to go bald though it was quite visible...

i recommend it to anyone going bald. it works.

thanks man. am gonna get it.. Wat ur fb name
?
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 2:41am On Feb 25, 2018
leocollins:

thanks man. am gonna get it.. Wat ur fb name
?

i rubbed it wit funbact a. virgin hair fertiliser

i thought d funbact A ll repair the shinny skin and scalp. the fertiliser ll aid to quicken hair growth.

then u need to stop barbin or taking ur hair down. be patient. u ll start noticing changes after a month d guy actually told me 6 months.

he is a little arrogant because he kno his product works. i ve met him one on one. his bears dey mad
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 12:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Ejanla07:

i rubbed it wit funbact a. virgin hair fertiliser

i thought d funbact A ll repair the shinny skin and scalp. the fertiliser ll aid to quicken hair growth.

then u need to stop barbin or taking ur hair down. be patient. u ll start noticing changes after a month d guy actually told me 6 months.

he is a little arrogant because he kno his product works. i ve met him one on one. his bears dey mad

thanks gee, but I won't be able to rub virgin hair fertilizer on my face na.. but I can just use the product alone..
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Vicboi1(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2018
Pls who has any idea of andrea and hair wonder i bought it and i have been applying it since but i still don't have beards or can anyone recommend anything that makes beards come out
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
leocollins:

thanks gee, but I won't be able to rub virgin hair fertilizer on my face na.. but I can just use the product alone..
was talking abt my receding hairline

i use only d oil in my face
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by hollah123: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2018
richfriendsng:
from the survey I carried out online,(facebook) it went a longway to show that most ladies detest guys with beards, according to one, she said that she finds men with beards, especially the beards gang scary.
Uncivilized, toutish and a cave cum mad man.
After reading her comment, I gaveup my beard dream, now I am a well shaved gentleman.
grin grin grin
guy that's online, offline d babe is tripping for a beard gang boss. it's super dope when your bae draws your beards with those long nails or those sexy lips.only few can relate
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ejanla07: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
leocollins:

go and buy dat stuff from
DrToche. it works

DrToche i go need d small bottle
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Vicboi1(m): 4:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Pls who knows about andrea + hair wonder i have been using for sometime now and yet i don't still have beards
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by friendlyadvicer(m): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2018
I luv a guy with beards 2 run it down my back. Almost as good as a good back rub. u shd know dat men usually give d best back rub. I can give you one. just message me in private. or if any guy is interested in contacting me, 08032773199, only serious, and clean men, not violent or a religious man preaching 2 me 2 change my ways. I chose this lifestyle n enjoy intimate moments with other men n so pls let me be n live my life the way i want.
This is NOT a service. No exchange of money or offers. Just 2 men enjoying each other's company as mature adults!
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by friendlyadvicer(m): 5:39am On Mar 21, 2018
friendlyadvicer:
I luv a guy with beards 2 run it down my back. Almost as good as a good back rub. u shd know dat men usually give d best back rub. I can give you one. just message me in private. or if any guy is interested in contacting me, 08032773199, only serious, and clean men, not violent or a religious man preaching 2 me 2 change my ways. I chose this lifestyle n enjoy intimate moments with other men n so pls let me be n live my life the way i want.
This is NOT a service. No exchange of money or offers. Just 2 men enjoying each other's company as mature adults!
kiss
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by MrHandsome2013: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2018
if you want fast beards, use soft tooth brush with vaseline or any ointment and brush any side of your body you want hair to grow two times a day consistently.....
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by benzene00: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2018
friendlyadvicer:

GAY ASS
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by paix(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
lakewise:

grin this man wan chop my card, but this men no groom the beards now grin
My friend, beards na beards. Send him the card abeg.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by friendlyadvicer(m): 4:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Anyway, are u a gayguy seeking companionship of other gaymen? pls message 08032773199 only if you are serious pls. Don't contact me asking for money or offering me money. Don't call me threatening violence or preaching to me to change my gayways. I like being a gayman and it is my choice please.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Vicboi1(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
if you want fast beards, use soft tooth brush with vaseline or any ointment and brush any side of your body you want hair to grow two times a day consistently.....
Are you for real can i use tooth brush and andrea oil
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by shammahyaro(f): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
I love beards but my boo doesn't want it... I've been trying to convince him since
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Ejanla07:

go and buy dat stuff from DrToche. it works

DrToche i go need d small bottle

thanks brotherly, I will.. thanks for assuring me ..
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by leocollins(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2018
Vicboi1:
Pls who knows about andrea + hair wonder i have been using for sometime now and yet i don't still have beards

those people na scam,i bought that product 2016 but it didn't work, the is a product I hear about that work very well but it very expensive hairnownow is the name.. but cc:ejanla said Dr torche product is working
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Vicboi1(m): 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2018
leocollins:

those people na scam,i bought that product 2016 but it didn't work, the is a product I hear about that work very well but it very expensive hairnownow is the name.. but cc:ejanla said Dr torche product is working
Thanks bro
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Vicboi1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2018
leocollins:

How much is the Dr torche

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.