Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (81440 Views)

Hairiest Woman! Meet Lady With Beards And Hairs On Chest Like That Of A Man (pic / Why Do Igbo Girls Have Beards On The Side Of Their Face / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by DeeFlask(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
oga, Hushpuppi has a beard and the nigga is still ugly.
No I don't see him as ugly

3 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeeFlask:

No I don't see him as ugly
you're a guy, only things guys see are handsome 'gay' guys.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamrealdeji:
whenever Nigerians start a trend,they follow it stupidly,that's why Africans are considered as apes,they don't think right and just follow any style they bring to them. many Christians are into this beard gang shit today but the same people would term people as terrorists if they see any bearded person in the last 5 years. how would anybody feel confident with these bushy beards? it makes them look like they just came back from prison or they just woke up from jungle. well,it covers flaws of guys though but leave beards to Alfas and Muslim clerics,it belongs to them and it looks great on them and their dressing. The day a guy came to my shop with this long beards,he thought he looked cool but I was scared of him and he looked very weird to me. don't get me wrong. I am an hairy person and can grow my beards this long even without all these treatments but I prefer to shave it all off to show my true face. during Ramadan I usually grow my beards long and it means I'm using it to serve my God ideally and not for any trendy stuff

Says the guy with no strand of hair

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by sandrahnaub(f): 9:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Proudlyblack:
I am the only lady here that don't find guys with so much beards attractive? I am the only lady here that don't find guys with so much beards attractive?

.yes ma'am...
You are the only 1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by notoriousbabe: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
I prefer a guy with bushy prick than a guy with beards
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Beards cover ugliness...

that's why I can't trust the beauty of a beard guy.

Your cuteness gat me thinking wish I could take dancing in the streets of Barcelona.

have you heard of Barcelona by Ed Sheeran.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by kokomilala(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is, perhaps, the most prejudiced piece of crap, a piecemeal erosion of balance I've ever read on NL. I've met some white ladies who liked my clean-shaveness.
Naturally, some races like beards:Jews and Arabs etc., but some don't like hair, like ancient Egyptians. And their men, according to anthropologist, were very good looking.
When Joseph stood, in a moment in time, before Pharoah, to interpret those dreams, the Bible says he shaved. It didn't reduce his comeliness. So, it's a question of choice, not your lopsided stereotype.

2 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by bionixs: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=OceanmorganTrix post=63976423][/quote]who is wiser now, Leke,I am asking you. send the recharge to him
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Etizz: 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
richythePH:
i aiint got beards but i love it that way

so wise op thanks but no thanks undecided

U may be fine having no beard, he did not say u will be ugly without beard, but, if u are ugly, then with beard u will definitely be fine..... Understand?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by blueivy8: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
gosh I love guys with beard.....wish I have a bf with that sad

4 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Hotshawarma(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
weyrey

8 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Mrreed(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
actually, there is no ugly guy. there sre only handsome nd not handsome.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Preshy561(f): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Remmythe:

Damn,if dats yu in ur dp,I must say...you're Beautiful...very Beautiful
thanks dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by banre(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
lie.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
sandrahnaub:

.yes ma'am... You are the only 1
Beard gang Lover nice.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by adekS1(m): 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:

grin this man wan chop my card, but this men no groom the beards now grin
u no talk abt gromming o
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
One thing about the beard gang movement is if you no fine your beard no go fine person like joro olumofin get beard but him na ugly nigga so girls dey always insult him beard now compare him to lynxx wey fine so girls go shout oooh lynxx i like ur beard my bf must grow a beard...you gats fine b4 ur beard go fine

7 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Ayomide2614: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
I Dont Know Why God Made My Beards Slow in Germinating grin ... As I Cute reach, when My Beards full, ladies Will Be Dying To Have Me and Kiss My Red Lips...

#Fact
You're truly a dead rat
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by STILESGANG: 9:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
I Dont Know Why God Made My Beards Slow in Germinating grin ... As I Cute reach, when My Beards full, ladies Will Be Dying To Have Me and Kiss My Red Lips...

#Fact
If you are fine, you are fine. You dont need beard to get girls. Majority of guys that keep beards use it to cover poor facial aesthetics, its like a man's makeup.

4 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:

Keep consoling yourself, Mohammed Ali in his dying days grew beards, who's to say C. Ronaldo won't grow beards after his retirement
Why is Ronaldo not growing his beards?

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by OgahBohz: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Na wa oh!

I pity guys who are busy growing beards when they should be growing their money.

Na who beards epp?

The truth is; a smooth shaved faced commands respect from sensible people, portrays discipline and modesty. I also believe there are more smooth shaved great people on earth that the beard gang greats.

Abi Bill Gates & Dangote get beards??
Abi Christiano Ronaldo & Wizkid get beards??

I even pity guys who struggle to grow their desert faces into a sorry forest because of the ladies. I hope when a smooth shaved guy with grown money comes, they'd choose you over him because you belong to the beard gang.

Anyways, whatever rocks your world keep it up.

no mind the mofos, Nigerians with misplaced priority ...smh

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by ayamdayvid(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
lakewise:

Those men beards are not well groomed, besides they don't look ugly to me grin

But will send him the card tho grin
You said well groomed. That's part of the condition. That beard ain't well groomed. You owe him no card

1 Like

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by donnaD(f): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
I don't like beards.it itches.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Beards cover ugliness...

You're right but the ladies and makeups are not left out .
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Simplybami(f): 9:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Proudlyblack:
I am the only lady here that don't find guys with so much beards attractive? I am the only lady here that don't find guys with so much beards attractive?

You're not alone. I find it very repulsive.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:

4 Likes

Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Emekaz99: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
beards are fine if they are well groomed
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Mintek: 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Preshy561:

Beards cover ugliness...

Hey!
I wanna "grow together with you forever".

wink
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by SoldierBoy1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
So far as I look nice and not having full beards yet does not reduce my age or person, then no problem cos I believe it would grow fully when it wants and if it does not it won't bother me . A lot of guys are obsessed with it but then just let it grow naturally.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
You have not seen ugly guys with beard that's why.
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Burnavick(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
Did all the above and i still don't have one single strand of beard.... Guess i have to join d mustache gang
Re: Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
lefulefu:

u be character i swear grin grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo) / My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.