Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (31501 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Two Nlanders Invites The Nairaland Family To Their Wedding. See Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Espada10: 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
pocohantas:

I called you that because you knew it was just trolling, but for whatever reasons...you're trying to instigate a fight. Thank God they didn't fall for it.

lol..I thought you vowed not to quote me again..Actually, I know you would say that to deflect..I don't need kimbra to say the truth, you demented obese thing. What will you do?..beat me?..so you were even monitoring me all day long..I didn't know that?...that I was log in, doesn't mean I was active that particular moment...anyway na you sabi..carry your issues dey waka..I don talk my own
pocohantas:

Ugly,old and fat indeed, you really wish I amall that hah?

I don't need to wish ..it is what you are ..that is why you are ashamed to post your pics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Eh eh na now u come!grin
I wan go observe well well!grin
There's nothing there, I don't upload pix or post there.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
There's nothing there, I don't upload pix or post there.

Er! Na wa oo! So how I go con tek se am ? U go use code oo!grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Martin0:

Er! Na wa oo! So how I go con tek se am ? U go use code oo!grin
I do put my pix on my dp.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 8:47am On Jan 09, 2018
teehamzat:

ameeeeen ooooo, as in ehn, i embrace am like kilode...

keep at it, them go beat u last lastcheesy na new year we day ooo....take time

Lol. It's a done deal already, just believe. cool kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... Showed my sister the beach party pictures yesterday and she said "na all these big men you dey insult? Thank God you didn't go oooo, na on top water you go dey float when they finish with you. grin cheesy grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Martin0(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
I do put my pix on my dp.

Really,I never even go check ya DP before oo, chai, I don miss! Abeg try show me somthing now jor! My scatter u with complimentsgringrin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't get to act in person so let me act online na. On top my data you want to tell me how to act?

Goodmoney.
No vex sad

Goodmoney.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

sexkky
Ibo beauty happy new year I live u
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo beauty happy new year I live u
happy new year to you wink

how you?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by teehamzat(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. It's a done deal already, just believe. cool kiss

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy... Showed my sister the beach party pictures yesterday and she said "na all these big men you dey insult? Thank God you didn't go oooo, na on top water you go dey float when they finish with you. grin cheesy grin
hahahaha, she has a point you know? i saw different muscles , fear hold me sef....

is dat you in ur dp?cheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Blackhawk03(f): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2018
teehamzat:

hahahaha, she has a point you know? i saw different muscles , fear hold me sef....

is dat you in ur dp?cheesy

Ikr? cheesy

Yeskeh grin lipsrsealed
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by teehamzat(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Ikr? cheesy

Yeskeh grin lipsrsealed
oyaaaaa leggoooo....black beauty omo tooo shuuun

see your jugs, oh la la...fvcking massive....coming to ib nxt month sef, how many packets of straw shoulda bringcheesy
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
richythePH:

Hehehehe
oh i see

i just saw ur siggy shocked
how many of your blogs lave.da thief wey make you just hate her like this shocked
she no be beta peson
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by jaksmillioniar: 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Preshy561:

how you?
am fine baby is seem dis year as it start it bring more beauty for u. I miss u a lot
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by richythePH(f): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
she no be beta peson

hehehehe just try forgive her sha.................u know say na new year o cool

how iyawo grin
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Preshy561(f): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am fine baby is seem dis year as it start it bring more beauty for u. I miss u a lot
amen...

thanks dear. ..miss you too.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
YoungBlackRico:
No vex sad

Goodmoney.
I wasn't angry.

Good evening.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by iLegendd(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
greiboy:
Xup?
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by banre(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
cool
makydebbie:
You keh? grin
Are you serious tho? If you're the one you look like a delicious snack oh. tongue kiss

kiss
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
iLegendd:
Xup?
Hello bro
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by banre(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
nawa o
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
makydebbie:
I wasn't angry.

Good evening.
ehn ehn? All right then.

Good evening.
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by IamShakyum: 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2018

Where are he pictures nau? I can't see any picture. Ahbi they have been removed.

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Tomjazzy2: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
makydebbie:
I wasn't angry.

Good evening.

Hey smiley
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Condom4Dick: 2:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

how you?
location please
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by makydebbie(f): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Tomjazzy2:

Hey smiley
Hello..
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2018
pflourish:

Until you sniff his boxer shorts. lol
Hehe lol mad people everywhere lol

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 10, 2018
Fidelmalek:
if not cocaine?

intellectual buffoon.
What's difficult to decode and yet you couldn't decipher that coke and fanta can never make a man high... Well done for showing the world that your IQ is less than that of a mushroom...
Arguing with you will make someone look dumb.
Bye

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
It's clear you failed to understand what my assertion was. I never said girls should mind their business and stop meddling in guy's affairs but rather, in the stead of overtly praising a guy over his looks on NL, which they wouldn't do if better looking guys were in their vicinity, it should be done modestly.

This lady Is 100% Legit!!!
Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by mercy0008(f): 9:18am On Jan 10, 2018
NOW MORE THAN ONE GAL IS SHOUTING EMEKA, EMEKA. NOBODY SHOULD COME AND OPEN THREAD HERE O.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Where are the pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Isn't Serious About Your Relationship / Fear No More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.