Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public (951 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Drinokrane: 2:45am On Jan 09, 2018
A brave Nigerian woman using the handle @annie_vams has narrated on Twitter how she slapped a policeman who had the effrontery to touch her bumbum in public.

The woman who obviously didn’t think about the consequences of her actions before she did it, slapped him anyway and since she was able to come online to narrate the entire story with a fine face, it can be said that the officer was left dumbfounded as he realized he had done wrong.

She wrote:
“More some of you in this lagos are mad.
Cos you’re an officer with a gun doesn’t give you the stupid guts to slap my ass.
Slapping that police man this evening will teach him never to mis use his power again.
I only stepped out to get deodorant now i’m back with anger.
Useless man!”

According to her, the police officer was left dumbfounded after the incident. A user asked her what the officer did after receiving the hot slap and she responded “He was confused.”

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/lady-slapped-police-officer-with-gun.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by HungerBAD: 2:52am On Jan 09, 2018
Following
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by DaddyKross: 2:54am On Jan 09, 2018
If i was the officer, i would press your ass and boobs join

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Josco24685(m): 2:57am On Jan 09, 2018
What is even special about the f**king thing called bumbum? U might have been too sexy
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Yian1(m): 2:58am On Jan 09, 2018
maybe wetin u too carry too much
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Olalan(m): 3:01am On Jan 09, 2018
Irresponsible officer no doubt, but slapping a man with a gun seems a stupid thing to do giving the antecedents of some officers of the force.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by staystrong(m): 3:18am On Jan 09, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by olureignforever: 4:34am On Jan 09, 2018
Sharp lady.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Nogodye(m): 4:39am On Jan 09, 2018
Try it with a soldier...
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Exponental(m): 4:54am On Jan 09, 2018
To all ladies: If you dress like a prostitute, you are one in the making (if not one yet) and may get treated as one.
I will support and defend any descend lady if harassed sexually. Pls slap him again if you're not a P.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by williamdeluxe(m): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2018
Try dix wit a military man... u wnt b alive to tell d tale
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by IdeyFindWife: 5:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Nogodye:
Try it with a soldier...

All of them in Nigeria are unfit to carry the gun they tot around for the basic fact of them having lost sight of their duty of serving and protecting the common man, not polithiefcians, their kids, wives and side-chicks, in which case, you then see them happy to carry handbags, change diapers and kowtow like furking laptops.

But, leave them with civilians, they turn ferocious, blood thirsty and implacable! And na drum go dey still demand smallchange uupandan ready to kill & frame you ontop ur right!

They should be happy free bearing of arms is not legalizedhere, we for don carry instant justice kee dem finish!

Exponental:
To all ladies: If you dress like a prostitute, you are one in the making (if not one yet) and may get treated as one.
I will support and defend any descend lady if harassed sexually. Pls slap him again if you're not a P.

Outside this Kalaluta republic, you would be taught to keep your hands to yourself or lose everything dear to you.

Do you know how severely been tagged as a "sex-offender" impairs your life and prospects of ever living without looking behind your back?

What a chick's wearing may be bad, true! But, your responses and reactions to her are your own responsibility and you will be prosecuted fully for them, if you are step out of line!
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by Kingsley10000: 5:53am On Jan 09, 2018
SEX STARVED..HE NEEDS TO GET LAID
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by bqlekan(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Thank God your case did not become one of accidental discharge.
Re: Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public by jaysmallz(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2018
I know you are lying but continue

(1) (Reply)

My Last X / Why Are Most "Yahoo Guys" Dull? / Help! My Husbnd Is A Parasite,how can I Continue To Live With Him ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.