Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (42333 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

We have enough Yoruba beauties thank you.
Calm down and accept One Nigeria grin
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Organs(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
No wonder this guy dey abuse all the people IPOB dey abuse.... Ibo people wey no dey give beta money... and this dude na money him dey find bad market.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by franudi: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Richardabbey:
We Beta Dan U Fools

We Live Like King , Why U Pipu Developed Our Throne For Us
Lie, the other way round.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by oooduancalmdown: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
imhotep:
Why are you so pained na grin
You are right. I am pained, but I wish to meet that bastard one day

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Richardabbey(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
justuschi50:
that is why wen Biafra matter come ur people will start getting afraid and u say u leave like king an IBO man can come and throw all yorubas out by buying their land increasing rent
Check Ur Stats

Every Igbo Man Na Tenants In Lagos

4 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Richardabbey(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
franudi:
Lie, the other way round.
Stop Quoting

Mr Developer angry

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Semmarich: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
for your information, some people who are involved in whipping up tribal sentiment or clash between the Igbos and the yorubas on this forum belong to neither of the two ethnic groups. They deceitfully adopt the identity of either Yoruba or Igbo because this is a faceless forum. They are just agents of destruction and divisions. They do not want the peoples from the southern region of the country to be united hence any attempt at fostering unity is always scuttled by these evil ones because they benefit from the political strategy of divide and rule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

You are right. I am pained, but I wish to meet that bastard one day
Dont you wish to meet Fulani herdsmen and herdswomen grin grin
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Adebowale89(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
The political beef btw the two regions cannot allow them to allign with eachother, this is why northerners will keep taking southern for a ride

South south people no get wahala politically as far am concern but the beef btw southwest and southeast no be here. The hatred online sef na discouragement

If you go east, you will think Igbo truly hate Yorubas but the respect they give Yoruba in east is second to none

I want to see the political alliance btw the two regions soon

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by DozieInc(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nice one.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Tecno66: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
BrosPeter:
Handshake Across The Niger Summit
https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/951116155518939137
Please ignore the post by known BMC reps below.
Handshake across the Niger
Igbo kwenu/Yoruba kwenu
Where did Sahara Reporters get their fake news from? Anyway the meeting is between igbo & yoruba, afonja not included.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Naijiant: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by shallysgirl: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Alliance with IGBO? Overy my dead body......
grin tongue
What are your brethren doing in Enugu?
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lipscomb(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
undecided hypocrite everybody was his brother

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by shallysgirl: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
abdelrahman:
when did FFK become our representatives? Be deceiving yourself.
Headslammers are invited to Enugu . grin grin tongue
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by shallysgirl: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Richardabbey:
Check Ur Stats

Every Igbo Man Na Tenants In Lagos
i am wowed by your self deciet.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
innoson don't trust Awolowo's they are green snake in green grass

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
shallysgirl:

Headslammers are invited to Enugu . grin grin tongue
shally,you better keep enjoying the ass of gowon a christian that massacred your fathers in million.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Emyogalanya: 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
uba1991:
Any body supported by pigs NEVER won an election eg Tofa, Mimiko,one useless pastor in Edo state. Their next victim is Atikuchukwu
WHAT ABOUT BABA IYABO. YAR ADUA. GEJ TRUMP. OBAMA ISRAEL PM ETC
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by femolii: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't even see any better yoruba man self. na now day break for igbo land?
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by powerkey: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Alliance with IGBO? Overy my dead body......
Are you alive?
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Alariwo2: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Igbos are looking for who to dominate grin

I trust Gani Adams not this fool FFK that is being controlled by osu snowwhite.. omo ale jati jati

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
And who called for tge unity. That it is not hold in yorubaland should have told your akpu brain who really wants the unity. Yorubas do not give a flying folk.
Shut up that stinky mouth powered by an Ewedu brain
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol why the hate when a yoruba man would eventually become your husband tongue
Why the hate when you will become a slave to an igbo man accursed bastard

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by wristbangle: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lothario:
Why the hate when you will become a slave to an igbo man accursed bastard

Sarcasm is different from stupidity. I am being sarcastic about my comment, why is yours so stupid?

5 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by billyG(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
which relevance does fkk has for yoruba or nigeria that we cannot hear word again?

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by BanMePls: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Sarcasm is different from stupidity. I am being sarcastic about my comment, why is yours so stupid?
Same with me my comment was sarcastic why is yours foolish

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by able20(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bolustical:
FFK, rather than Afenifere and other responsible Omoluabis, is now the representative of we Yorubas?

No problem, kwantinue. Keep deceiving yourselves.
Responsible omoluabi eg, Gani Adams .
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Dubembiafra: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
When did FFK becomes the representative of Omoluabis ?
S
okpo
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Angelawhite(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Bros I agree with you

Only that if anyone fired a shot

I will respond

Unhappy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce / Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) / APC Threatens To Report Mbaka To The Pope & To Expose Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.