Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (42335 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by nku5: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who be we? You are a nobody cheesy

sarrki:
They want to associate with is at all cost

We will not allow that

We won't be back stabbed for the 3rd time

We say NO to any Alliance

7 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by sweerychick(f): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
When did FFK becomes the representative of Omoluabis ?

you are such a dirty smelly and disgusting hypocrite. Don't ask me why tongue

10 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by DerideGull(m): 6:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is just kick life into Yari.ba and let them know that there is nothing in fear but fear itself. At a stage in one's life, act of cowardice has to be jettisoned. It is the right time for Yrai.ba peeps to stand up and be counted. Simply forget about the bad dreams of Afonja and Aole.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
AyIlala do kill you FANNY KAYODE

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
this is surprising
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by deji17: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Igbos are collectively unlettered, uncouth, uncultured, unrestrained and crude in all their ways.
- Femi Fani Kayode

12 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by deomelllo: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
abdelrahman:
when did FFK become our representatives? Be deceiving yourself.

He's IPOB rep.

5 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by deji17: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
The Eboes are collectively unlettered, uncouth, uncultured, unrestrained and crude in all their ways.
- Femi Fani Kayode

5 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by franudi: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Afonjas please you people should have sense so that these fulanis will stop ruling us. How can illiterates be ruling educated people like us.Imagine a professor under an illiterate as vice president. Oh! God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by perez100: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
As barriers are set between the Jews and the Arabs, so it is between Igbos and Yorubas. It is written, the two cannot agree.

4 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
pls guy it has not come for that wait till next year
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by vaca1: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
uba1991:
Any body supported by pigs NEVER won an election eg Tofa, Mimiko,one useless pastor in Edo state. Their next victim is Atikuchukwu
And anyone not supported by pigs will never know peace. Go and check the record. it is very glaring.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by deomelllo: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
franudi:
Afonjas please you people should have sense so that these fulanis will stop ruling us. How can illiterates be ruling educated people like us.Imagine a professor under an illiterate as vice president. Oh! God.

You want to AtikuStupid, but you don't want hausa fulani?

See confusion.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Snow white is looking beautiful but she doesn't look pregnant, Nawa for Sahara reporters o.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
FFK is a true son and descendant of Dee Fani, the Igbo great farmer that conquered some Afonja towns and married there women.
undecided
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
If Yorubas like let all their men leave their women and marry only igbo women,we can never unite with them.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
franudi:
pls guy it has not come for that wait till next year election
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by engrchykae(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nightwolf1:
I'm on standby waiting patiently for any crossfire.
in the words of Theokelos,Capua!shall we begin?
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
If Yorubas like let all their men leave their women and marry only igbo women,we can never unity with them.
Read ur post slowly and ask urself if it made sense.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by hokafor(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
But waitoo, apart from going to court houses to defend his criminal cases what else dose this man do?

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
surgical:
They know ones the two vibrant region agrees that's the end of the terrorist, that is why they have been using divide and rule. sowing seed of discord. but the people are wiser, liberation on their mind.
there is nothing like south unity,

every true igbo son knows this

5 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
franudi:
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
deomelllo:

See confusion.

grin grin grin

no I think regional government should be implemented

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by franudi: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
deomelllo:

See confusion.

grin grin grin

Liberation is a gradual process. From illiterate to educated, then liberation.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
perez100:
As barriers are set between the Jews and the Arabs, so it is between Igbo and Yorubas. It is written, the two cannot agree.
how can they agree when a leader from a tribe starved 5 millions children to dead and even stole their parents money to sponsor free education to his people.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by sarrki(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
sweerychick:
you are such a dirty smelly and disgusting hypocrite. Don't ask me why tongue

Pained wailer

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by franudi: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
justuschi50:
pls guy it has not come for that wait till next year election
Sincerely, with these fulanis, we are moving backwards.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by klax(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
I love this move to be honest I know some people will not like it but it's a good thing. FFK and Fayose I so respect love their stand and their resilience spirit.

I really thank the duo and wike for saving Nigeria from becoming Uganda politically. God bless.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by madridsta007(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Alliance with IGBO? Overy my dead body......

Words have power, my dear sir.
Dont take these politicking too seriously.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by klax(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
I love this move to be honest I know some people will not like it but it's a good thing. FFK and Fayose I so respect love their stand and their resilience spirit.

I really thank the duo and wike for saving Nigeria from becoming *Uganda politically*. God bless.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by alade112(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
how can they agree when a leader from one bribe starved 5 millions children to dead and even stole their parents money to sponsor free education to his people.
Is that what your father told you?

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Taken Over South Africa As Africa Biggest Economy ~ BBC / Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.