Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (42331 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by mbos: 11:01am On Jan 11, 2018
clevvermind:
Are you the carrier of the seed of discord? Let us embrace unity.

unity is not possible stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 11:37am On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:

Bastard? That is your family name nah grin Omo ale grin
Accursed one that is ur family name nah onyenzuzu
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:
Why are the igbo so happy with this "summit" organised by ffk ?
And why are you so unhappy?
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Lothario:
Shut up that stinky mouth powered by an Ewedu brain
Are you this pained? Welcome. Like i said, we don't give a folk.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:

Bastard? That is your family name nah grin
Omo ale grin
He is a complete omo ale.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
Are you this pained? Welcome. Like i said, we don't give a folk.
Take ur sad life somewhere else I didn't quote you bastard before I change am for you
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Lothario:
Take ur sad life somewhere else I didn't quote you bastard before I change am for you
You mean your father is a bastard, wow, nice one. Like what someone said above, you are truly omo ale. You want to change am for me hehehe, you are a complete bastard if you refuse ti change am. Oponu, iran elede
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
You mean your father is a bastard, wow, nice one. Like what someone said above, you are truly omo ale. You want to change am for me hehehe, you are a complete bastard if you refuse ti change am. Oponu, iran elede
Devil punish u and ur nonsense cursed generation see this bastard ur father cannot even eat from my dogs plate u come nairaland dey display ur ancestral and generational stupidity I know in ur family u people are usually cursed at birth if only ur mother took the nut in her mouth rather than taking it up her cobweb pussy u for no dey here dey display ur stupidity wey excess like sand fool, bastard omo ale I know say na ape Bleep ur mama born you idiot at least she for give the ape Mouth Gig swallow u than taking u up her cobweb pussy bastard

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lothario:
Devil punish u and ur nonsense cursed generation see this bastard ur father cannot even eat from my dogs plate u come nairaland dey display ur ancestral and generational stupidity I know in ur family u people are usually cursed at birth if only ur mother took the nut in her mouth rather than taking it up her cobweb pussy u for no dey here dey display ur stupidity wey excess like sand fool, bastard omo ale I know say na ape Bleep ur mama born you idiot at least she for give the ape Mouth Gig swallow u than taking u up her cobweb pussy bastard
You are only ranting from your cursed life. Who no know you be airaland bilionaire. Your father is cursed, you yourself is cursed. Useless pig of a thousand fathers. Your cursed mothers is suffering somewhere to make end meets for your useless life. Curse be upon your generation.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Lothario(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
ipodstinks:
You are only ranting from your cursed life. Who no know you be airaland bilionaire. Your father is cursed, you yourself is cursed. Useless pig of a thousand fathers. Your cursed mothers is suffering somewhere to make end meets for your useless life. Curse be upon your generation.
See dis afonja I don tell am hin story hin dey provoke grin everybody knows you are cursed the food u eat is cursed the water u drink is cursed the air u breathe is cursed where u come from is cursed apart from that u are a bastard direct from an ape it such a pity u are synonymous with all this things sorry I don't how it feels to hated by everything good and everything bad because u are cursed but am sure it's not a good feeling accursed one Pele ooh see pathetic life u dey live grin I can't even imagine the life ur generations will please do dem a favour and bring into this life to partake in ur curse grin
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by zeuchineesnacks: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wow.

The sacrifice the Yoruba's offered to the Igbo's for peace,long life and prosperity has just been accepted by them.

Just keep him(the sacrifice)in your land forever.

The Yoruba's are grateful to you guys.

mpeeeeeeeee
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ManMountain(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
imhotep:

And why are you so unhappy?
More like what I'm i so indifferent grin
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ManMountain(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lothario:
Accursed one that is ur family name nah onyenzuzu

Keep crying grin
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
ManMountain:

More like what I'm i so indifferent grin
you are NOT indifferent
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lothario:
See dis afonja I don tell am hin story hin dey provoke grin everybody knows you are cursed the food u eat is cursed the water u drink is cursed the air u breathe is cursed where u come from is cursed apart from that u are a bastard direct from an ape it such a pity u are synonymous with all this things sorry I don't how it feels to hated by everything good and everything bad because u are cursed but am sure it's not a good feeling accursed one Pele ooh see pathetic life u dey live grin I can't even imagine the life ur generations will please do dem a favour and bring into this life to partake in ur curse grin
Provoke say your papa is useless and your mama a wretched slut wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by yarimo(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2018
wristbangle:
FFK does not represent our interest. He is on his own.

A shameless man with misfired brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign / Femi Fani-Kayode & Osita Chidoka In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attire / 'they Were Focused On Rivers, Didn't See It Coming In Kano' - Ben Bruce

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.