Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (42336 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
franudi:
Sincerely, with these fulanis, we are moving backwards.
sometimes I wonder wen u ask people d most wise tribe deycreply its d afonjas, the afonjas are only wise in education section and yet they cannot use it to change there life still swimming in unemployment and poverty

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Richardabbey:
Meeting Stupid Igbos Is Like Meeting Insane Pipu
another afonjas always thinking they are on d right side

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Beress(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
abdelrahman:
when did FFK become our representatives? Be deceiving yourself.

Who is ur representative? Tinubu right??
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Wow.

The sacrifice the Yoruba's offered to the Igbo's for peace,long life and prosperity has just been accepted by them.

Just keep him(the sacrifice)in your land forever.

The Yoruba's are grateful to you guys.

grin you're funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Richardabbey:
Meeting Stupid Igbos Is Like Meeting Insane Pipu
rule 2 broken.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
FFK does not represent our interest. He is on his own.

A shameless man with misfired brain.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
DerideGull:
This is just kick life into Yari.ba and let them know that there is nothing in fear but fear itself. At a stage in one's life, act of cowardice has to be jettisoned. It is the right time for Yrai.ba peeps to stand up and be counted. Simply forget about the bad dreams of Afonja and Aole.
What is this one saying abeg?

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by zendy: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yoruba Kwenu? Chei! That sounds very bad in my ear

Someone should tell FFK that Kwenu can only be used for Igbos or any sub-Igbo nationality.

It cannot be used to greet any other ethnic group that is not Igbo

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Beress:

Who is ur representative? Tinubu right??
doesn't concern you babygirl,face your own ethnic and bear your own burden.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Richardabbey(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
justuschi50:
another afonjas always thinking they are on d right side
We Beta Dan U Fools

We Live Like King , Why U Pipu Developed Our Throne For Us

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
If Yorubas like let all their men leave their women and marry only igbo women,we can never unite with them.
And who called for tge unity. That it is not hold in yorubaland should have told your akpu brain who really wants the unity. Yorubas do not give a flying folk.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by wristbangle: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
If Yorubas like let all their men leave their women and marry only igbo women,we can never unite with them.

Lol why the hate when a yoruba man would eventually become your husband tongue

4 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
how can they agree when a leader from a tribe starved 5 millions children to dead and even stole their parents money to sponsor free education to his people.
Oh, it is 5million, thought you said 8million the other day. All these ipob bureu de statistics self grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
And who called for tge unity. That it is not hold in yorubaland should have told your akpu brain who really wants the unity. Yorubas do not give a flying folk.
see this unity beggar pretending
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by justuschi50: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Richardabbey:
We Beta Dan U Fools

We Live Like King , Why U Pipu Developed Our Throne For Us
that is why wen Biafra matter come ur people will start getting afraid and u say u leave like king an IBO man can come and throw all yorubas out by buying their land increasing rent
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
ipodstinks:
Oh, it is 5million, thought you said 8million the other day. All these ipob bureu de statistics self grin cheesy
get out

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ImperialYoruba: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
FFK, the Conqueror of Pussy across the Niger! grin

Amadike I of Abagana Autonomous Community.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by honourhim: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
They want to associate with is at all cost

We will not allow that

We won't be back stabbed for the 3rd time

We say NO to any Alliance

You visited us and you are still the one bragging here.

. Meanwhile i support peace.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
see this unity beggar pretending
Lol, who is begging for the unity now. Yorubas do not care. You run to aare ona kankanfo, same people calling for handshake. Ffk should just be careful so you people do not share his meat. E sure say na human meat them go share for there.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by oooduancalmdown: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why do I have the feeling Ibo people are trying to force themselves on us? For fvck sake we don't share anything in common. I wish to meet this bastard called Fani Kayode one day. I will beat him like a baby for disgracing Yoruba people this way

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ipodstinks: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
loveth361:
get out
E pain am. Tomorrow, it will be 10million grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Great man
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Which Yoruba summit

?
Fulani herdsmen summit is waiting for you
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ImperialYoruba: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
honourhim:

You visited us and you are still the one bragging here.

. Meanwhile i support peace.

This was an invite from Igbo. We are there to listen to what you want talk. If its inline with our agenda we support it, if not we walk away from it.

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by oooduancalmdown: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
Something must be done about the bastard called fani kayode. I am glad he does not come from my place.
The bloody bastard and coward like his father.

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Why do I have the feeling Ibo people are trying to force themselves on us? For fvck sake we don't share anything in common. I wish to meet this bastard called Fani Kayode one day. I will beat him like a baby for disgracing Yoruba people this way
We need to arrange one fine Igbo wife for the Ooni of Ife. grin
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
Something must be done about the bastard called fani kayode. I am glad he does not come from my place.
The bloody bastard and coward like his father.
Why are you so pained na grin

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by mybestlove(m): 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
If this could happen, it will be the greatest thing for we southerners, coming together.
Our differences had been the backbone of the north for a long time.

Long live Ndigbo
Long live Ododuwa.

Together we'll be great.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by TheKingdom: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Handshake across the Nigger is always welcome as many Oduduwa people are great, intelligent, well meaning and sincere-contrary to what has been said as the opposite...

BUT,

It has to be as Biafra and Oduduwa republics!!!

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by oooduancalmdown: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
imhotep:
We need to arrange one fine Igbo wife for the Ooni of Ife. grin
We have enough Yoruba beauties thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Igbo Attire, Poses With Igbo Leaders (Photo) / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.