Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit (42339 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Femi Fani-kayode Feeds His Wife, Precious Chikwendu At A Restaurant (photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by dheilaw1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
When did FFK becomes the representative of Omoluabis ?

the matter tire me Ooo. kangaroo submit. who ffk dey represent?

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by valinno(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
beautiful
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by clickwtB(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
The most acidic and destructive mouthpiece of the looters,fake religious bigot,drug addict,wife molesters/beaters/pummelers,ethnic divisive champions,retrogressive elements summit can only deceive the gullible,ignorant not US!I hope Chief Bianca Ojukwu will be in attendance grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by oooduancalmdown: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
dheilaw1:
the matter tire me Ooo. kangaroo submit. who ffk dey represent?
That cocaine addict does not represent Yoruba people. He just went there to disgrace us. Who need southern unity when that won't last?

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ztanleechima(m): 1:50am On Jan 11, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Alliance with IGBO? Overy my dead body......
who knows you.?.
Dead Already.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:27am On Jan 11, 2018
PapaBaby:

Are you the spokesman for the SW?

hahhaa What about the incoming President of Biafraland Fayose..

1 Like

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:28am On Jan 11, 2018
clevvermind:
Are you the carrier of the seed of discord? Let us embrace unity.

Embrace unity with IGBOS? We no want..

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:29am On Jan 11, 2018
surgical:
Eno concern you after all you are not Yoruba, you are just pretending to be one to further your retrogressive agenda which is inimical to the wellbeing of Nigerians because of few crumbs.

I am a Yoruba and i say to hell wit FFK, We dash una..

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:30am On Jan 11, 2018
surgical:
They know ones the two vibrant region agrees that's the end of the terrorist, that is why they have been using divide and rule. sowing seed of discord. but the people are wiser, liberation on their mind.

LOL am yet to see any picture of any summit here oooo haha..
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:31am On Jan 11, 2018
sweerychick:
Wow really commendable! At least igbos and Yorubas can live in harmony politically

LOL abeg we don't want any association with IGBO and the last time i check FFK is irrelevant in Yorubaland..

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:34am On Jan 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:40am On Jan 11, 2018
franudi:
Afonjas please you people should have sense so that these fulanis will stop ruling us. How can illiterates be ruling educated people like us.Imagine a professor under an illiterate as vice president. Oh! God.

We no want unity by force, Present your candidate now and forget about who we support..

Beside the IGBOS endorse Atiku, Is he an Igbo man?

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:46am On Jan 11, 2018
justuschi50:
no I think regional government should be implemented

Why can't it be implemented under GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:47am On Jan 11, 2018
franudi:
Liberation is a gradual process. From illiterate to educated, then liberation.

The man you call illiterate is more educated than your father and also more expose and well respected than your father..

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:51am On Jan 11, 2018
klax:
I love this move to be honest I know some people will not like it but it's a good thing. FFK and Fayose I so respect love their stand and their resilience spirit.

I really thank the duo and wike for saving Nigeria from becoming Uganda politically. God bless.

You mean the same FFK that insulted the igbo tribe not long ago? hahah I always say it IGBOs are very easily to be fooled.

Ojukwu fool them to go to war for his selfish interest and wasted over 3million of their kinsmen.

Ralph Uwazuruike fool them and become billionaire at their expense.

Kanu fool them and make millions out of theur gullibility and abscond no one know where he is..

FKK gave Ojukwu hypertension that lead to his death when he explain how he always give Bianca doggy..

Still the Same FFK will be their Hero because of Buhari hahha..

4 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:54am On Jan 11, 2018
wristbangle:
FFK does not represent our interest. He is on his own.

A shameless man with misfired brain.

No mind them jare, He only went to greet his inlaws..

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by deji17: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

You mean the same FFK that insulted the igbo tribe not long ago? hahah I always say it IGBOs are very easily to be fooled.

Ojukwu fool them to go to war for his selfish interest and wasted over 3million of their kinsmen.

Ralph Uwazuruike fool them and become billionaire at their expense.

Kanu fool them and make millions out of theur gullibility and abscond no one know where he is..

FKK gave Ojukwu hypertension that lead to his death when he explain how he always give Bianca doggy..

Still the Same FFK will be their Hero because of Buhari hahha..

That is the greatest albatross of an Igbo man. They are used to cutting off the nose to spite their face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2018
honourhim:

You visited us and you are still the one bragging here.

. Meanwhile i support peace.

Is he FFK?

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 6:00am On Jan 11, 2018
deji17:

That is the greatest albatross of an Igbo man. They are used to cutting off the nose to spite their face.

Exactly, They will insult FFK tomorrow make we dey watch..
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 6:21am On Jan 11, 2018
mybestlove:
If this could happen, it will be the greatest thing for we southerners, coming together.
Our differences had been the backbone of the north for a long time.

Long live Ndigbo
Long live Ododuwa.

Together we'll be great.

Before we agree to come together, You guys will have to promise us that you won't be waking your parent up in bed with scissor kick anymore..

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Butterworth: 6:22am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
They want to associate with is at all cost

We will not allow that

We won't be back stabbed for the 3rd time

We say NO to any Alliance

No one knows you outside Nairaland, so your opinion doesn't matter and will never be taken into consideration

The only platform that needs you is Nairaland where you rant till kingdom come.
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 6:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Tecno66:
Where did Sahara Reporters get their fake news from? Anyway the meeting is between igbo & yoruba, afonja not included.

No FFK just go see him inlaw,
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Butterworth:

No one knows you outside Nairaland, so your opinion doesn't matter and will never be taken into consideration

The only platform that needs you is Nairaland where you rant till kingdom come.
then why are you disturbed or perturbed then

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by enemybulldozer(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
They want to associate with is at all cost

We will not allow that

We won't be back stabbed for the 3rd time

We say NO to any Alliance
And you parade yourself as a Patriot
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by Preshy561(f): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Alariwo2:
Igbos are looking for who to dominate grin

I trust Gani Adams not this fool FFK that is being controlled by osu snowwhite.. omo ale jati jati
ewedu mosslem tell your brothers to take their shiithole outta Igbo land..
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ImperialYoruba: 7:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:

ewedu mosslem tell your brothers to take their shiithole outta Igbo land..

See as you dey troll Yoruba boys upandan. Chineke! angry

I don tell you....you go carry Yoruba pikin in ya body. You even look like Precious, FFK wife sef. grin

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ImperialYoruba: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

LOL abeg we don't want any association with IGBO and the last time i check FFK is irrelevant in Yorubaland..

FFK prick is the bridge across niger.
Their girls hear about the many bridges in Yorubaland. Their fantasy is to ride on it.... grin

4 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by franudi: 8:08am On Jan 11, 2018
chngebeginwthme:

The man you call illiterate is more educated than your father and also more expose and well respected than your father..
It is a lie. Ekpa!
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by MrGerald(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2018
uba1991:
Any body supported by pigs NEVER won an election eg Tofa, Mimiko,one useless pastor in Edo state. Their next victim is Atikuchukwu
What about OBJ?
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by chngebeginwthme: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
franudi:
It is a lie. Ekpa!

Lol
Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ManMountain(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Lothario:
Shut up that stinky mouth powered by an Ewedu brain

While yours is powered by stinking and rotten akpu
Unity beggar grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit by ManMountain(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Why are the igbo so happy with this "summit" organised by ffk ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.