Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl (3464 Views)

Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2010
There is this girl i just met. I fell in love with this girl at first sight. I chatted with this chick till 11 pm yesternight. She confessed she love everything about me. But the problem is the age difference. People, is it cool for a 24 yr old guy to date a 15 yr old girl?
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by mecussey(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2010
Yes! but she is underage, give her more three years
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Akinagirl(f): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2010
I see him as a cradle robber.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by jenibayo(f): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2010
U can date her but dont av sex wif her becos she is still very young, just let her know more bout relationship and becareful  wif her becos she is till in school and u shuld always give her time for her study.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2010
Akinagirl:

Watch your mouf girl.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2010
Sure, in a couple of years you'll want to settle down and she won't.

Let her be.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
Thanks for the good advices. I will adhere to it.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by bisan(m): 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
yep its possible but give her some time. she isnt an adult yet exept your intentions are not genuine. if they are, then u will be patient enough to nuture her till when she is ready for a real relationship.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
The age difference isn't that great - a mere 9 years.

It's just that she's under age, and still a child herself. If she were at least 18, and you were 27, it wouldn't be an issue with many. As it stands now, it makes you look like a cradle snatcher.

Give her more time, and best of luck.

Avoid the green ones, they're not ripe yet. tongue
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by jenibayo(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
Lemme ask all de guys a question here, hw many years una dey wan una start to date girl or hw many years de girl dey wan una start to date dem.
Lets try and be real here love comes in anyway.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^^ I don't get you, Ms Jenibayo. Could you break things down a bit, or put it differently?
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
@ Big Bro

sad Reply to my ymail message naaa!!
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^^ Replied, li'l sis.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Iwant2know: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2010
@Jenibayo,you are the only one that get the issue right,everybody is saying the guy should give the girl more time ,may be her previous date is even older than him who knows.The soiciety of ours today doesn't give chance for that.15 yrs girl is matured enough to get a relationship.The fact is just that if you give her time ,you will defenitely loose her,the girl need privacy for now that's all.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by jenibayo(f): 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2010
Siena:

^^^ I don't get you, Ms Jenibayo. Could you break things down a bit, or put it differently?

Read my comet again and u will understand.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Iwant2know: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2010
U can clarify your point then,
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
Akinagirl:

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Read my comet again and u will understand.

Still don't get it. I guess it's some of the terms you've used.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by jenibayo(f): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
Siena:

Still don't get it. I guess it's some of the terms you've used.

I say hw many years u dey wan u start to date girl or hw many years de girl dey wan u start to date her.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by hermosa(f): 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
ewwwww!!!!
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
jenibayo:

I say hw many years u dey wan u start to date girl or hw many years de girl dey wan u start to date her.

Ok! That wan = when!!!

smiley Got it.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
michelin89:

Ok! That wan = when!!!

smiley Got it.

Thanks sis, a lot clearer now. smiley
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by jenibayo(f): 1:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ok ansa de question.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Iwant2know: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
I think Girls started earlier than the guys.their relationship start when they are like 14 yrs and 40% of them start having sex from then.And the issue is that Nigeria gilrs mostly dont date their age mate,they like dating guys that are 3-7 yrs older than them.So if you think the girl is too small then,u just wait until u see her start playing arround.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Ok ansa de question.

Jenny, you're asking a very complex question. Any chance of putting it in regular English? I think the combination of pidgin and text-style writing throws me.  undecided I'll be able to answer your query then.  smiley
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by jenibayo(f): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2010
Siena:

Jenny, you're asking a very complex question. Any chance of putting it in regular English? I think the combination of pidgin and text-style writing throws me. undecided I'll be able to answer your query then. smiley

Dont tell me u dont understand pidgin.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by iice(f): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ewww grin

Such malleable impressionable youngsters. . .yeah she's in love with you alright grin
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2010
The chick told me she once had a guy who broke her heart by rolling with another guy. Anyone i have not asked her to be my girlfriend yet. This girl is so nice and i really love her.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
Pedophil3

Why dont you date girls your age? Are they too challenging for you that you want a child to do your bidding? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Dont tell me u dont understand pidgin.

I understand most Pidgin, spoken. Written Pidgin however can be different, as we tend to spell the words how they sound to our own ears. And it's often wrong. Text-style writing doesn't help either, sorry!  smiley
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Travelista(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
LawBreaker:

The chick told me she once had a guy who broke her heart by rolling with another guy. Anyone i have not asked her to be my girlfriend yet. This girl is so nice and i really love her.

Say what? A 15 year old had a guy that was rolling with other dudes? She sounds a little advanced, eh? As for dating a 15 year old, you're a freaking pervert. Point. Blank. Period. And you know that. Why can't you find a girl that's at least 18 because unless this girl is in some sort of cloister, I don't see her wanting to be tied down once she goes off to college and hangs out with other people her age. The last thing you want is to come crying online about how you bought her this and loved her and she's ungrateful, blah, blah, blah, save yourself the heartache and either wait a few years or keep it moving.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2010
Travelista:

Say what? A 15 year old had a guy that was rolling with other dudes? She sounds a little advanced, eh? As for dating a 15 year old, you're a freaking pervert. Point. Blank. Period. And you know that. Why can't you find a girl that's at least 18 because unless this girl is in some sort of cloister, I don't see her wanting to be tied down once she goes off to college and hangs out with other people her age. The last thing you want is to come crying online about how you bought her this and loved her and she's ungrateful, blah, blah, blah, save yourself the heartache and either wait a few years or keep it moving.

Then, imma find some new thing if she gets rolling. I want to enjoy her love as long as it lasts. But when she stops loving me, then imma find a soln. The major thing that matters as of current is that she loves me and i love her. Assuming i do not love her but she loves me, or she does not love me but i love her, then there is a problem. But she loves me so much and i love her so much, it will not be easy to just go our separate ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

d / Lower Back Piercing / A Note To Juliaann

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.