Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl (3462 Views)

Delta Chief Impregnates 15-yr-old Granddaughter / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl / Disadvantages Of A Working Class Man Dating A Female Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
Lawbreaker, sorry to say this, but reading between the lines:

You just want to rip into this young girl. Besides, what does a 15-year-old teenager know about love?
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by vinooh: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2010
pls allow the small girl to face her education
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by victorazy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
child abuse
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Travelista(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
LawBreaker:

Then, imma find some new thing if she gets rolling. I want to enjoy her love as long as it lasts. But when she stops loving me, then imma find a soln. The major thing that matters as of current is that she loves me and i love her. Assuming i do not love her but she loves me, or she does not love me but i love her, then there is a problem. But she loves me so much and i love her so much, it will not be easy to just go our separate ways.

I completely understand that it would be hard to go separate ways but she's only 15 years old, meaning, she's still a baby. What does she know about love other than it's an adult emotion that she THINKS she can handle? Put your seniority to good use and either wait it out or leave; this kind of stuff can come back to haunt you if you aren't careful, my friend.

Siena:

Lawbreaker, sorry to say this, but reading between the lines:

You just want to rip into this young girl. Besides, what does a 15-year-old teenager know about love?

And, boom goes the dynamite. Lawbreaker, ol' boy's pulled your card. Again, what does a 15 year old know about adult love? Not a damn thing other than she feels she's 'grown' and can handle the repercussions. Are you prepared for every and any possibility? That you're getting played (the young girls today even scare me, the stories I've heard about holes in condoms, the "I'm on the pill" routine and on and on, guys, be careful)? What about pregnancy? If getting into her panties is worth ALL of the risks, then I don't know what to tell you.  sad
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by SleekReek(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2010
Let me advice you sincerely nothing will come out of this,maturity is the ability to see what is worthwhile and what is not.You are mature enough to know that in the long run, one of you will get hurt and seriously it will be you.I believe you both love each other but truly that aint enough,eventually as she matures her feelings will change and she will feel trapped with you and want out,by then you would have been so deep in it that it will really break you.

Now someone on the thread mentioned that you shouldn't have intimacy,i seriously doubt with both your feelings that it wouldn't happen.If it does happen you would have broken the law as she is a minor and then things will really get complicated.I know how you feel,but this kind of love may be exciting but very dangerous,so please be mature about it and let her be,be strong and do the right thing bro.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Baptiste(m): 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
@lawbreaker
wetin dey do u? Is she the best u can u do, paedophile ?

angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
She seems to be too young. wait till she matures.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2010
In normal countries, the police would have broken down his door and thrown his arse in butt-pounding jail by now. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Travelista(f): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

In normal countries, the police would have broken down his door and thrown his arse in butt-pounding jail by now. lipsrsealed

Right?! OP, google Fleece Johnson and really think long and hard if that's the kind of person you want to live with behind bars.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by lawyer(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2010
There is only one word for it.

'AGBAYA' Lol grin
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by tunnytox(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
lawyer:

There is only one word for it.

'AGBAYA' Lol grin

Lawyer don catch the Lawbreaker, lol. grin grin grin, haba 15 years old girl! this doesn't seem right to me cos I'll never allow my daughter to get involved with a man of 24 years when she's only 15 and shd be putting more attention to her education
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by H2O2: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
You gotta give her some time to come into her own. She's not yet fully ripe.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2010
people, what are you saying? I should tell the girl to go her own separate way? Really, i do not want this girl because of intimacy as most of you would think. I am not really the kind of guy that is into intimacy. In fact, since i was born i have never had intercourse and i believe my new found love would not be the first either. I wont deny that i have never kissed and caressed a girl before, but as for sex i haven't. There are about 4 girls in my life that are 19 years and above but i do not like them. There calls even piss me off, but i just like this girl. As 90% of the reply i am getting here is against the relationship, what should i do? As for me, it will not be easy to tell the girl to go her own separate way and i really love her. i have already committed myself.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by DL(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl
Without mincing words, CHILD ABUSE.
Unless she's a northerner.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by SleekReek(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
Law Breaker,please be reasonable,okay if you love her that much then wait for her to turn 18 at least before you fully go into a relationship.If it's love it can wait and she will still be waiting for you 3 years from now.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
I thank everybody for their contribution, both the good and the bad etc. I am going to let this girl know that she is still young and i want us to just be platonic friend till she gets to 18. That is what am gonna do. If it is fine with her, we will carry on. 3 years is big but before you know it - it could be tomorrow. If we are still in love in 3 years time, better. Who knows, we may even get married. What i am promising myself is that i wont go beyond platonic friendship with her till 3 years later. I am seeing her tomorrow and i will let her know all this. Everyone pray for me so it will work out as i have planned. See ya. I will update ya tomorrow. Stay tuned to this topic.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by sjeezy8: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
Is there a law against that in naija - i dont tink so . . .
so i guess go head
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
LawBreaker:

I am going to let this girl know that she is still young and i want us to just be platonic friend till she gets to 18. That is what am gonna do.

Why, does she currently think she's old, and needs you to reassure her she's still a nipper?
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by Diva20(f): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2010
You're too old for her. Leave her to grow.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by viquetour(m): 5:18am On Apr 12, 2010
d fact dat u chatted wit her till 11 pm doesnt make sense.if u can make a 15 year old gal who's suppose to be sleepi stay awake,den u cant go out wit her witout touchin her,and u know wat dat means.u will just continue makin her do bad tins, u as an adult,u are suppose to lead her,sha it depends,becoz u can see a 13 yrs old gal lookin lyk a mother,4get abt d age,tink abt d maturity(physically,intellectually).BUT U TOO,SHAME NO CATCH U?LOL
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by platinumnk(f): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2010
child abuse lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by sonuga(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2010
@poster, sincerely that girl is still young to handle a matured relationship. I'm 28 and my G/frend is 19 exactly 9yrs diff. just like ur situation.Even though she's in her 300 level,i still av to teach her some very basic stuffs abt life so i wonder hw a 15 yrs old girl will cope.Her mum is even giving her big problems that I'm too old for her. Sincerely i think she's way too young!.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by sesman(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2010
stay well clear, you should date someone your own age, dont care if you are a virgin or not, she doesnt love you because she doesn't know what love is.
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by kpolli(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2010
WTF is yesternight
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by sesman(m): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2010
kpolli:

WTF is yesternight

yesternight = Last Night
Re: How Do You See A 24 Yrs Man Dating 15 Yr Old Girl by kpolli(m): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2010
an educated man using that word, sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

The myth behind a rich and a poor man / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Your Manhood #3 Is Important [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.