Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Lower Back Piercing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lower Back Piercing (3465 Views)

What Do You Feel About Girls Piercing More Than A Hole In The Ear / Bad Girls With Multiple Piercing::::::::::: / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Back Piercing by aminalib(f): 2:25am On Apr 10, 2011
I must be getting real old because I did not know these even existed. I took my lil sis out to dinner for her bday today and as she was getting out the car her shirt lifted and i saw it on her backside, undecided undecided, i asked her who does she plan to let look at that, ladies would you get this? men would you want ur woman to get something like this?

Re: Lower Back Piercing by BABE3: 2:43am On Apr 10, 2011
I already have an Advocator tattoo on my lower back, so getting that would just complicate things. undecided
Re: Lower Back Piercing by aminalib(f): 2:44am On Apr 10, 2011
smh
Re: Lower Back Piercing by MrsChima(f): 2:46am On Apr 10, 2011
That looks painful! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lower Back Piercing by kaymoney2(m): 3:31am On Apr 10, 2011
aminalib:

I must be getting real old because I did not know these even existed. I took my lil sis out to dinner for her bday today and as she was getting out the car her shirt lifted and i saw it on her backside, undecided undecided, i asked her who does she plan to let look at that, ladies would you get this? men would you want your woman to get something like this?

I dont really fancy that I like the backside plain and smoooth, and not pierced cool cool
Re: Lower Back Piercing by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2011
shocked shocked I've never seen that before but I have seen a Jamo chick with the back of her neck pierced that way undecided

people are piercing anywhere there is flesh and / or a hole nowadays. I keep i simple.
My tattoos are neat looking (nice size) and I have my nose pierced. I thought about getting my
left eye brow done which to me is extreme but imagine, LOWER BACK? nah sah! yu mussi MAD! undecided
It's ugly and unnecessary but to each his. . .her own.
Re: Lower Back Piercing by SaffyBaby(f): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Yh, I Got The Back Of My Neck Pierced ,I Was Thinking About Piercing My Back.
Re: Lower Back Piercing by 190: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2011
soon i would pierce someone's a[i]s[/i]s

anyone body that makes me angry again

i would pierce the person's a[i]s[/i]s!! angry angry

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Virgin At 31yrs / Someone Please Help Me! *crying* / Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.