Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:04 AM

House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (53215 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:56am On Jan 14, 2018
In my opinion, (anyone who mentions me annoyingly will be ignored) BLACK is a colour made important by man. That is why the devil comes as an “angel of light” cos u all have the superstitious belief that’s BLACK is BAD.

You are a BLACK man. Does that make you evil? I wear a black dress to a dinner, does that make me evil?

The body of Christ needs to focus on more pressing issues than colour. Remember, Love is colour blind.

2 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Badge1: 8:57am On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?
You de answer these so called liberated or non-brainwashed Christians?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Baby where have you been? shocked
earth.... have we met before?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by xris5050(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
What's the color of your soul?

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Gboliwe: 9:01am On Jan 14, 2018
greatgod2012:
This is serious!

Sometimes, I wonder if these so called pastors with different ideologies and principles read the same Bible I'm reading.

I want to admonish my fellow Christians to read the Bible themselves and allow the Holy spirit to open their hearts of understanding, not following all these god of men around and be brainwashed!

What is serious?

Choir having a uniform or that it's black and red.

Smh

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by XKZ(m): 9:01am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
in my opinion, is a Satanic Sacrifice. I also understand they don't call it 'HOLY' communion, and all members of the congregation are served. People should be very careful of where they find themselves in the name of church. How on earth can a man brainwash intelligent men that this is Holy communion? Do you guyz know what 'black & red' represent?

In my church, The Holy Communion is served to only Born again (practicing christians) who made themselves available at the altar, & white is more acceptable rep for holiness, as worn on Baptism days...

#FreeTheCaptives!

All these rules you delineated here, did you get them from the bible? If yes, chapter and verse?

2 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by deeway200(m): 9:02am On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?

I tire popped. all of them just want to trend
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Dhayor001(m): 9:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Lets be clear on one thing, this generation will drive itself to hell over its twisting and miscontrusion of holy books.

The white man came and made u believe everything black is evil.

The devil is depicted as black, witches are dressed in black, mourning the dead is done with black clothes, evil cats are black, evil is carried out at night when the sky is dark etc.

The average black man hates his own skin colour and everyone is bleaching his skin out.

How does dressing in black make things demonic

We no just wan get sense and think outside the box again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by AceVentura: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2018
This quack reporter just wants hits on their website.

What is wrong with the color? If they wear red, una go complain.

Get something else to write on & stop being irresponsible.

Your brain has obviously been used as a burnt offering in 2018.

3 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
earth.... have we met before?

Of course cry This isn't ur first nl acct is it?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Gboliwe: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2018
This OP hasn't said what his own is with House on the rock.

Did the church mandate everybody to wear a uniform? So choirs world over don't wear uniforms only the ones in HOTR?

Silly post

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Dhayor001(m): 9:04am On Jan 14, 2018
iamgenius:
They are both similar. Christians don't understand that the first sign of idol worshiping is BLOOD. Christians use blood and blood symbols(colour red).

Only the wise can understand

So Jesus shedding his BLOOD is idol worshipping too?

If not, how come?

What is all this na
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by datola: 9:07am On Jan 14, 2018
Do you guyz know what 'black & red' represent?

You are propagating your slave master 'white men' assertion that black, including you a black man is evil.

To you, it is also evil to wear Nigerian native outfit to preach in church as against Oyinbo suits and tie.

We can correct but not to to the extent of committing more heresies.

No man knows it all, the ways of God.

We only know in parts.

2 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Mznaett: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2018
Just because we want to be accepted and applauded, we say and do all manner of things.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by efeteb: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2018
Why focus on the irrelevant. You can cover all your body with white cloth, yet your heart is as black as charcoal. God is interested in hearts not in wrappings or buildings. Many will not make heaven because they judge others instead of working out their salvation which is a personal race. My thought though.

3 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by gocare: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2018
pls kill yourself with paranoia.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by zicoraads: 9:10am On Jan 14, 2018
Kai! People are so ignorant grin grin

So what is wrong with the color? cheesy

Some of these traditional festivals in Yoruba lands put on white, does that mean they are serving a living god?

People mumu sha! And then some ignorant ones are accepting the OP's stand. Just because it is an 'attack' on Christianity. Na una go tire!

Besides, this is not holy communion day as the OP will make us believe. This is church choir deciding to go on a particular dress code.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Blade21: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2018
dear op, can you please tell me what's wrong with the outfit because clearly those are choristers or you want to give yourself another reason to back slide ? I pity you so much
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by HeGeMon(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2018
My reaction goes to these sudden religious activist, whom have suddenly metamophorsized into distractions of the faith, what could be the reason for the campaign of calumny against the body of Christ? I won't want to talk too much on a Sunday, but the #freethesheeple rubbish groups and other wanna be groups should be mindful that the faith is meant to unite and not cause disaffection within the body.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by dingbang(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2018
Some nigerians think Satan represents some kind of black red evil look with some horns and all that..

Don't be stupid, he is a spirit and can appear as an angel of light

4 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by zicoraads: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2018
greatgod2012:
This is serious!

Sometimes, I wonder if these so called pastors with different ideologies and principles read the same Bible I'm reading.

I want to admonish my fellow Christians to read the Bible themselves and allow the Holy spirit to open their hearts of understanding, not following all these god of men around and be brainwashed!
You obviously missed Bible classes yourself. Cover yourself in shame, you are not a Christian. Stop acting like one.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Blade21: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Kai! People are so ignorant grin grin

So what is wrong with the color? cheesy

Some of these traditional festivals in Yoruba lands put on white, does that mean they are serving a living god?

People mumu sha! And then some ignorant ones are accepting the OP's stand. Just because it is an 'attack' on Christianity. Na una go tire!

Besides, this is not holy communion day as the OP will make us believe. This is church choir deciding to go on a particular dress code.
seriously they keep looking for reasons to criticize the church God have mercy on them

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by seguno2: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2018
Dhayor001:
Lets be clear on one thing, this generation will drive itself to hell over its twisting and miscontrusion of holy books.

The white man came and made u believe everything black is evil.

The devil is depicted as black, witches are dressed in black, mourning the dead is done with black clothes, evil cats are black, evil is carried out at night when the sky is dark etc.

The average black man hates his own skin colour and everyone is bleaching his skin out.

How does dressing in black make things demonic

We no just wan get sense and think outside the box again.

Have you really seen a WHITE man?
Are they not different shades of PINK, which is a lower tone of RED?
Just in the same way that you don’t really have a BLACK person.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Sheeple. Me I don't want them to be freed tho, cos na another wolf mouth most of them go go enter. There is no escaping the madness. Let them just stick to that place since they feel at home there. Let the Pastors reap the fruits of their labour it's not easy to build a big fanbase. Everybody na one person sheeple. Abeg, make me sef go take care of my movement. Today na Sunday o, make I go topup my loyalty for Church, my harvest time dey come too, me self go serve and milk my own sheeple. Na so he juh be. Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by vikeyz(m): 9:17am On Jan 14, 2018
BEWARE OF ATTACKING THE CHURCH. LEAVE CHURCH THINGS TO THE CHURCH
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2018
Each church with their own ideology, can't judge.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by zicoraads: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
only a fool will expect sheep to behave like a human ....

over to Daddy freeze, the only active messia
Hmmmmmm!
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:20am On Jan 14, 2018
You guys just like criticizing and complaining about everything.
Black is just a colour
Red is just a colour
Same with white, blue and other colour. Stop giving meaning to things that have no meaning.
Black is my favourite, does that then make me evil or bad?

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Onnasucs1(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2018
sadQ
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Mp3mack: 9:22am On Jan 14, 2018
Abeg wetin be the difference here
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by eagleonearth(m): 9:22am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

In my church, The Holy Communion is served to only Born again (practicing christians) who made themselves available at the altar, & white is more acceptable rep for holiness, as worn on Baptism days...

i don't normally reply satanic elements here on nairaland but when I saw these lines I chose to reply you.
You claim to belong to a church that practice holiness but you castigate another household of God. You mumuishly showed us a choir adorned in their beautiful chosen outfit for a service and nothing more. You need to submit your brain for dialysis for this your senseless post. You can never be more stupid than this. Mind you House on the rock is not my church but I have been to their headquarters and I love them to bits just like I love every bible believing and practicing church. we are one and make up the body of Christ. There is no Church in Heaven.

I wish you sense Ikorodu saboteur

3 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Dhayor001(m): 9:23am On Jan 14, 2018
seguno2:

Have you really seen a WHITE man?
Are they not different shades of PINK, which is a lower tone of RED?
Just in the same way that you don’t really have a BLACK person.

You missed the point here but no lele.

Have you ever seen a race labelled "shade of pink" or "lower tone of red"?

I am not saying their skin color is not any of the above, but please tell me when they brought religion to our shores, were we called a lighter shade of brown?

Enjoy your Sunday while I enjoy the chill Orijin sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.