Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (53217 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2018
The OP is right, the Communion with Black/Red seems Demonic Sacrifice, but what the OP does not know is that even if you wear white garment to the event, that the entire Christian Communion concept is also a Sacrificial Rite of Crufix, the Cross, representing the Crossing - Nibiru.

The entire religions including Christianity were designed and implemented by Enki, the one you call Satan, and ofcourse he is a God, so it does not matter if you act all Holy and Moral, it does not negate the fact that religions were all invented by the one you are told to hate but he is the one who owns the Religions and he is the one running the show on this lower universe. So you guys actually are organically by default dining with Satan all along without even knowing.

You guys should be reading more about who Jesus was and where he is now and how you can locate him. Religions can only lead you to 'believe' in a phantom Jesus, but if you want to know Yahushua Ha Masiach and his journey towards becoming the Ascended Master, then you all have a lot of work to do, and a lot of reading to do, and the is something religions do not encourage, they just tell you all sorts of bullshiitt and you just swallow it hook and sinker. That to me is being gullible.

Every communion in any religion is a significant blood ritual. It is just an energetic alternative to what the ritualist shamans are doing at evil forests.

3 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by adelacuna(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2018
I am very sure u definitely don't know what you are saying.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ayoolab: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2018
olodo poster
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Stbottle(m): 9:34am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I've been hearing for a while that HOUSE ON THE ROCK'S official outfit on communion day is Black, & last week i got to see the pictures online myself.

If put together with all these things we've been hearing & reading about them (https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral ), in my opinion, is a Satanic Sacrifice. I also understand they don't call it 'HOLY' communion, and all members of the congregation are served. People should be very careful of where they find themselves in the name of church. How on earth can a man brainwash intelligent men that this is Holy communion? Do you guyz know what 'black & red' represent?

In my church, The Holy Communion is served to only Born again (practicing christians) who made themselves available at the altar, & white is more acceptable rep for holiness, as worn on Baptism days...

From this act, they are actually possessing their members with some demons which watches over their destiny, thereby gaining access to them at anytime, just for the selfish gains of the Leaders. This is a Satanic initiation ceremony!

I know majority will not agree with me as usual, but the truth remains sacrosanct! Be Wise!!

#FreeTheCaptives!

grin grin grin coming up reporter...keep it up. Its a little crude, but dnt worry, you'll get it together.
If you can attach so much importance to the colors...then your brain is dusty

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by 9JAgosurvive: 9:34am On Jan 14, 2018
Lie.. Lie... Lie... Lie..

Can't you folks get a life and leave Christian and the church alone.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by 9JAgosurvive: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I've been hearing for a while that HOUSE ON THE ROCK'S official outfit on communion day is Black, & last week i got to see the pictures online myself.

If put together with all these things we've been hearing & reading about them (https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral ), in my opinion, is a Satanic Sacrifice. I also understand they don't call it 'HOLY' communion, and all members of the congregation are served. People should be very careful of where they find themselves in the name of church. How on earth can a man brainwash intelligent men that this is Holy communion? Do you guyz know what 'black & red' represent?

In my church, The Holy Communion is served to only Born again (practicing christians) who made themselves available at the altar, & white is more acceptable rep for holiness, as worn on Baptism days...

From this act, they are actually possessing their members with some demons which watches over their destiny, thereby gaining access to them at anytime, just for the selfish gains of the Leaders. This is a Satanic initiation ceremony!

I know majority will not agree with me as usual, but the truth remains sacrosanct! Be Wise!!

#FreeTheCaptives!

Lie.. Lie... Lie... Lie..

Can't you folks get a life and leave Christian and the church alone.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by oluwadunxy: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2018
Guy man you well at all, these are just pictures of the choir and how do we get to know they are receiving holy communion.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by EmmyDJourno: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2018
Though black is not a worthy Colour to depict anything positive in Christiandom

Christianity has gone beyond physical appearance and outfit

Christianity is about spiritual significance and how we translate it in the way we live our lives in relation to how we treat others

All these mediocre translations to things that relate to Christianity should stop in 2018 and beyond

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by seguno2: 9:39am On Jan 14, 2018
Dhayor001:
You missed the point here but no lele.

Have you ever seen a race labelled "shade of pink" or "lower tone of red"?

I am not saying their skin color is not any of the above, but please tell me when they brought religion to our shores, were we called a lighter shade of brown?

Enjoy your Sunday while I enjoy the chill Orijin sir

I got your point.
You should also try to get mine, which is that we should not accept being called black when we are not, except we call them pinkie.
Have you heard of the one drop rule for mixed race kids?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by HerXLNC(f): 9:51am On Jan 14, 2018
A word for this OP

YOU'RE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2018
Gboliwe:

What is serious?

Choir having a uniform or that it's black and red.

Smh

I'm aware that ALL the workers wear black & u'r saying choir. Ddnt u see the Wife - Ifeanyi?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by swintiney: 10:02am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

#FreeTheCaptives!

I am seeing Choristers on stage because someone seems to be addressing a congratulation in the pic... If so, I do not see anything wrong with wearing that as a Choir uniform
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Freeman59: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
Isn't there a similarity with these... undecided

I'm not a HOT Rock member but it's easy to see how you're trying your best to be a good writer and attract people to your blog.

When you write, be sure it's the truth and stop pushing your speculations with such confidence as if you investigated this.

This post is simply not true
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by murmee: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2018
That is how some people associate anything Red with witchcraft, evil, badluck etc. Such ignorant people forget that the BLOOD that flows in our veins, that supplies our hearts and other parts of our body with oxygen and nutrients and Blood which is the most important thing that keeps us alive, is RED!!
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:07am On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?

Nna men I weak for this long write up!
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:11am On Jan 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Kai! People are so ignorant grin grin

So what is wrong with the color? cheesy

Some of these traditional festivals in Yoruba lands put on white, does that mean they are serving a living god?

People mumu sha! And then some ignorant ones are accepting the OP's stand. Just because it is an 'attack' on Christianity. Na una go tire!

Besides, this is not holy communion day as the OP will make us believe. This is church choir deciding to go on a particular dress code.

u said its not communion, can u see whats on the 1st table? If you have tasted that Masonic Black Communion, you betta go & seek for deliverance somewhere!

So many of you hav been so brainwashed that you can not figure out evil any more. You believe thoz satanists wolves in sheep clothing so much than applying yr simple instinct. Bsides, my focus isnt just on thoz colours. A link was attached there for you all to read..
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by iamloski(m): 10:15am On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?
really you Dont get it, do you?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by onpoint69(m): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2018
blank:

on point girl
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by crazymommy(f): 10:17am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

#FreeTheCaptives!

Stop displaying your ignorance for public consumption....if black is an evil colour like you said then it means that you are a devil since the colour of your skin is black...mtchewww
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

#FreeTheCaptives!

I sorry to say u make no sense mu dear bro. When an people wear white dey still call dem occultist now they where black and red and u say another thing. The truth is people can never be pleased. Im sure if they wear causal outfits u will call them loose and irresponsible.

Anyways i know this church to a large extent and i can vouch for smtngs they do. The main pastor paul adefarashin is a decent and responsible man with a good heart and a very balanced and indept teacher. His wife and associate pastor a doc so so. However as a church grows people join and i can not vouch or feel so comfortable with sm of the much newer leaders ive meet there tho not all bt at the end of the day no church consisting of men is perfect bt shud try 2 be close to perfect.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2018
greatgod2012:
This is serious!

Sometimes, I wonder if these so called pastors with different ideologies and principles read the same Bible I'm reading.

I want to admonish my fellow Christians to read the Bible themselves and allow the Holy spirit to open their hearts of understanding, not following all these god of men around and be brainwashed!

The op giving mixed information most if not all is untrue. Color of wat u wear has nothing to do with holiness im sure u know dat. Occultist where white also so the op is wrong. His church gives to only born again abi? How do dey know who is d real bornAgain and the sinner in the church Its very funny cheesy
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:31am On Jan 14, 2018
THE MESSAGE I SHARED THERE ISNT FOR EVERYONE! Let thoz who have eyes see, ears hear, & thoz who wanna be liberated be free.

Proverbs 22v3 says : ''A Prudent Man Foreseeth The Evil, And Hideth Himself; But The Simple Pass On, And Are Punished''

They dnt even call it a church, so i wonda who still calls it a church or calls their morraphuckin illuminatists leader a pastor afta seeing all these.....

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by AkpaMgbor(m): 10:42am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
THE MESSAGE I SHARED THERE ISNT FOR EVERYONE! Let thoz who have eyes see, ears hear, & thoz who wanna be liberated be free.

Proverbs 22v3 says : ''A Prudent Man Foreseeth The Evil, And Hideth Himself; But The Simple Pass On, And Are Punished''
Your ignorant and mischievous tactics failed woefully on this thread..
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Give it a rest you Pharisee!!!

You're the kind of Christian the Bible warns against. The kind who's great at religion but suffers from dearth of spirituality.

The communion is for 'real born again Christians'? Lol. The first people Christ gave communion to, one of them had plans to betray him, another was going to deny him. The third, doubt his resurrection and he served them communion still. Are you wiser than Christ?

You message truly isn't for everyone, it's for you and the spiritually blind.

3 Likes

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2018
inasmuch as I don't attach meaning(s) to colors, no pastor can compel me to wear a particular color for communion or any other religious service.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by FIDELITY24(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2018
blank:

Don't mind the op, it's like the anti Christ or should I call him a satanist (freez) have infected all of you. these days anything done by the church comes under unnecessary attack, because they wear black to church as a uniform and so f**king what?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Agozie48: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2018
hahahahahahahahaha people, mediocre blogger's looking for traffic to their blog by criticising the Church of God Hear this Clearly

No matter how You try to pull down the Church of God it would forever remain firm and strong. The Kingdom Of God would never fall no matter the arrows thrown at it.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by luckyogor(m): 11:16am On Jan 14, 2018
I aint wearing no black to a communion service,i dont like it and wont ever like it,bite me if u like and before u all critisize, know dat too much exposure is harmful to da mind.
READ YOUR BIBLE and have a deeper understanding of the words so as not to fall prey to false angels and satanist in your midst.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Wallade(m): 11:29am On Jan 14, 2018
@Op, maybe you should attend a communion service at House on The Rock so you can have a better understanding of what transpires and perhaps ask why they wear black for such service.

I don't understand why your church procedure must be the standard for assessing other churches process or tradition of administering communion.

Let me also advice you: stop being judgemental.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by zicoraads: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

u said its not communion, can u see whats on the 1st table? If you have tasted that Masonic Black Communion, you betta go & seek for deliverance somewhere!

So many of you hav been so brainwashed that you can not figure out evil any more. You believe thoz satanists wolves in sheep clothing so much than applying yr simple instinct. Bsides, my focus isnt just on thoz colours. A link was attached there for you all to read..

Nigga, take your capital L and gerrarihia mehn grin

This guy is widely read and exposed. Go wash some primary school kids.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by lamalang(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2018
Color has nothing to do with religion, did Jesus ever talk about which color is for Christians? No, this is just white man stuff, you heart matters, God created people in different colors to show he loves all colors equally
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by tixo: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2018
O boy, see reasoning. Na waoh! The new trend now na #anyhowbadbelle. I'm so sure this fellow is one of those teachers El-Rufai just sacked. Logical reasoning totally zero. Instead of thinking of how to buy land in the moon like others, see what poverty with good English has reduced man to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.