Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:34 AM

House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (53214 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
nah embarassed

how are you??

I'm fine u?

You look like a snack @dp shocked
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
OP...You have done your own bit to enlighten them even though they want to make you look stupid...But the moment people are so close-minded and cant be able to ask question and face criticism then be rest assured they are under serious bondage but they will not even know it. I am not in a position to out-rightly condemn any church, but the moment you start attending any church whatsoever where holiness is never there watch word then you have to be very weary...Obviously there is something very sinister about House on the Rock church....There Abuja branch got burnt December last year and it was on the date a masonic ritual took place all over the world..But i wont be going into details...But a quick look at the caliber of people that attends that church will reveal to you that all is not well....These are occultist who worship God during the day and dine with the devil during the night....From Tiwa Savage to her husband Tunji, to Ubi Franklin...Who are all occult member and all living in demonic bondage...That was why Tunji got suicidal when he was turned into a woman wrapper by Tiwa who is obviously stronger than him...I know of Two Popular General overseer of Popular churches in Nigeria who have seen attended a NEC meeting of one of the dreaded cult group in Nigeria..But their member will never believe if told!! In the end, religion is a personal thing and your bible should be your guide in other not to fall into the trap of this demonic men of God...I rest my case.

Thank you! I'm glad u mentioned the fire at Abuja. It was june 25, and they lied to them it was mid-year thanksgiving. June 24 was d freemasons day, called st john the baptist day, & they held a seminar in Lekki as usual. Thats how they'v been holding occultic rituals in their satanic altars in the name of church, spreading lies and deceit with impunity. The fire was a warning to them, & trust our God, he will surely reward them for the Innocent souls they've been putting under bondage. The next time, the fire WILL NOT free any soul cheesy
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
thorpido:
What similarity is there between the logo you posted and an owl?
What makes an owl an evil bird?

You guys just conjure all sorts(probably from your background) and draw all kinds of illusions.

what do u understand in Logo & Branding?? See yr life. That is why they can deceive you with what u dnt understand...pray for God's Wisdom+Knowledge, so as to keep you away from this deception...

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

I'm fine u?

You look like a snack @dp shocked
lol come nd eat me tongue

I'm good

what's the name?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
lol come nd eat me tongue

I'm good

what's the name?

Lol if I eat you I'll make sure they'll be no remnant grin

Gabriel u?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Gabriel u?

thou shal not toast here....itz time to #FreeTheCaptives! wink
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Gabriel u?
Gay-briel cheesy
I'm Lovelyn nice name tho just that .......
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
gocare:
pls kill yourself with paranoia.

FYI, belonging to Ogboni is far better than that place called house on the rock, because u already know the consequence when u join them: if ogbonis wants yr first born, they will tell you openly to bring yr first born , but yr deceptive wolves in house on the rock wld never let you know. (read about them here in worshipping moloch- http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10937-moloch-molech ). All they do is steal yr money, fortune & soul. The bible in John 10v10 says they steal, kill & destroy. You ask yrsf, what do i benefit from sharing this revelation? Its aout YOU ALL, cos i cannot be movd by any1 of them...

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?

O ti sun mi ooo

I read the thing and just knew the OP is mentally deranged.

How come people don't reason well these days?

The way people just jump into fallacious conclusions..

Arghhh!

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
Gay-briel cheesy

I'm Lovelyn nice name tho just that .......

Lol why'd spell my name like that smiley

Just that what?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Lol why'd spell my name like that smiley

Just that what?
lol forgive me ... tongue tongue
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
lol forgive me ... tongue tongue

What's there to forgive? lol
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

What's there to forgive? lol

lol
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
lol

Lovelyn kiss
see there is even love in ur name
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Lovelyn kiss
see there is even love in ur name
love of God not of man aii tongue
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
love of God not of man aii tongue

Ofcourse na it's d love of God that's why it's perfect
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by iamgenius(m): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
WINDSOW:
C & S member found. So tell me, what is the colour of Love?
C&S ko Come And Clap ni. The colour of Love is colourless. If you say it's red, I'm still on my point that idol worship is what the Christians do.

Oh! Valentine is also about Love, right? And the colour is red uh? Still on Blood Matter, you see it rotates that way. The same thing the guy celebrated on Valentine day killed himself. It's all about Idol worship and Blood.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Ofcourse na it's d love of God that's why it's perfect
cool cool
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by iamgenius(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
Dhayor001:

So Jesus shedding his BLOOD is idol worshipping too?

If not, how come?

What is all this na
Where did Jesus foretell his own blood be shed? You never know the reality of this matter?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your ignorant and mischievous tactics failed woefully on this thread..

Celebrate in bondage na! Wetin concern me there as far as i don tell over 40,000souls (Views) today, i'm contented. I won't be here & allow some false religious group to take over our Christendom. Get this point today from me......90% of the peopl associating with your leader at house on the rock, including some popular G.O.s are connected with this mess. Christians, Wake Up!!! ...& thoz of u comin to NL to ask where & how to join a secret society, you now know how to locate them... I Rest My Case...
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by phlamesG: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
Berlyn1:
cool cool

smiley
you seem nice and fun lets chat privately
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Bloggz74(m): 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
If yor worship in that church you will know that the stand is mentioned for the choristers only and the have specific colors for each service.

What else people.

Why didn't you snap the congregation?

Which way naija
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by thorpido(m): 9:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

what do u understand in Logo & Branding?? See yr life. That is why they can deceive you with what u dnt understand...pray for God's Wisdom+Knowledge, so as to keep you away from this deception...
God's wisdom keeps me from heresy and all sorts of fables.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 9:52am On Jan 15, 2018
thorpido:
What similarity is there between the logo you posted and an owl?
What makes an owl an evil bird?

You guys just conjure all sorts(probably from your background) and draw all kinds of illusions.

That owl logo u're seeing i learnt is house on the rock's ''symbol of authority'' and ''seat of power''. Can you see a crown on the logo's owl? Its also with a key and a staff.

Now, i want you to check online yourself, ''the worship of moloch (owl)'' , then you wl understand the Real & True meaning of ''HOUSE ON THE ROCK'', which has been masquerading as a church...

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
Your ignorant and mischievous tactics failed woefully on this thread..

...with over 43,000views??

#FreeTheCaptives! cheesy smiley grin

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
Lalasticlala & seun, una dey see bashing for this thread cheesy I knew they wld take it to this level. Thatz why the bible says ''ny people perish for lack of knowledge''
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Agozie48:
hahahahahahahahaha people, mediocre blogger's looking for traffic to their blog by criticising the Church of God Hear this Clearly

No matter how You try to pull down the Church of God it would forever remain firm and strong. The Kingdom Of God would never fall no matter the arrows thrown at it.

Did you see any blogging link there? When some1 is revealing a top secret to u, u still dnt understand d post. Go back when u'r less busy, read the post and all the links carefully, then you tell me if its a Church or Not....
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wallade:
@Op, maybe you should attend a communion service at House on The Rock so you can have a better understanding of what transpires and perhaps ask why they wear black for such service.

I don't understand why your church procedure must be the standard for assessing other churches process or tradition of administering communion.

Let me also advice you: stop being judgemental.

'being judgemental' as in, i shldnt point out/ alert people on something dangerous? Pls, read d post very well with all accompanying links so as to get the message clearly.....
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Wallade(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:

'being judgemental' as in, i shldnt point out/ alert people on something dangerous? Pls, read d post very well with all accompanying links so to get the message clearly.....

Your message is inciting and ridiculous. Your opinion or that of your church is not a standard for administering or receiving communion.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Agozie48: 3:28am On Jan 19, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Did you see any blogging link there? When some1 is revealing a top secret to u, u still dnt understand d post. Go back when u'r less busy, read the post and all the links carefully, then you tell me if its a Church or Not....

seriously you call this crap a top secret, please this is just a write up of a mediocre blogger and someone who just wants to write trash about a church. Christians are the one's bringing themselves down later we would say that the Muslim's are trying to islamize our country, meanwhile it's us Christians that are giving them the chance. Carry your top secret and put in the trash can no one needs it cause in the trash can that's where it belongs. mtchewwwwww
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Agozie48: 3:32am On Jan 19, 2018
just like someone said if you think that black is the colour of evil then you are indirectly saying that all Africans who are black are evil including you yourself the mediocre that wrote this trash. mtchewwwwwwwww.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 4:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Agozie48:

seriously you call this crap a top secret, please this is just a write up of a mediocre blogger and someone who just wants to write trash about a church. Christians are the one's bringing themselves down later we would say that the Muslim's are trying to islamize our country, meanwhile it's us Christians that are giving them the chance. Carry your top secret and put in the trash can no one needs it cause in the trash can that's where it belongs. mtchewwwwww
i got to laff @ yr level of ignorance....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Witches And What They Do. / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.