Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) (53221 Views)

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Daddy Freeze Criticizes Billboard Of House On The Rock Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by spiritedtete: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
This guy that put up this post is the daftest guy ever liveth... Jeezzzz so do you know maybe your own church is even more evil than the one you are castigating .... Any one can decide a dress Code, white red, black... It doesnt say it all about there inner agenda.

Gullible calling others gullible... Even i my church rccg i cant even trust anyone one... I just pray to God to take control.
What will you call does pastors that wore black with a white bishop collar? Fooooools everywhere!!!!!
Omo ode!!! kids in adult body.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mirakz(m): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
@ OP, your write up leaves nothing but to expose your level of literacy. What has dress code got to do with sacrifice. You must have been part of those leaving under the illusion of "Christianity" . Communion is an instruction passed to the kingdom minded believers to pratice. So calling it communion or holy communion does not change the purpose of Christ concerning it.
Watch what you write or say, less you put your self into condemnation.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
The OP just want to advertise his ignorance and pedestrian view of issues. 'Daft' is the word.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by tixo: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm aware that ALL the workers wear black & u'r saying choir. Ddnt u see the Wife - Ifeanyi?
Guy, if your babe is as fine and fair as that lady, na you go dey insist on framing that beauty with such dark shaded cloths, especially black. Stop driving this #badbelle any further, abeg, leave matta! Biko
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by tixo: 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

I'm aware that ALL the workers wear black & u'r saying choir. Ddnt u see the Wife - Ifeanyi?
Meanwhile, OP, abeg you don travel before? If not,abeg try, even if na Ghana. Location dey follow dull person reasoning, abeg try! Doo!

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by WINDSOW(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
iamgenius:
They are both similar. Christians don't understand that the first sign of idol worshiping is BLOOD. Christians use blood and blood symbols(colour red).

Only the wise can understand
C & S member found. So tell me, what is the colour of Love?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
mirakz:
@ OP, your write up leaves nothing but to expose your level of literacy. What has dress code got to do with sacrifice. You must have been part of those leaving under the illusion of "Christianity" . Communion is an instruction passed to the kingdom minded believers to pratice. So calling it communion or holy communion does not change the purpose of Christ concerning it.
Watch what you write or say, less you put your self into condemnation.

I'm not just about the colour pls. Its just a pointer to something else on that link. Who wld eva believe what we saw about Winners Chapel's aerial view of CanaanLand? U guyz still dnt understand what these Satanists are up to. Is it because they read d Bible & talk about Jesus??

See anotha picture from the Molech-Worshipping House On The Rock.....

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by barristerzinny(f): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I've been hearing for a while that HOUSE ON THE ROCK'S official outfit on communion day is Black, & last week i got to see the pictures online myself.

If put together with all these things we've been hearing & reading about them (https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral ), in my opinion, is a Satanic Sacrifice. I also understand they don't call it 'HOLY' communion, and all members of the congregation are served. People should be very careful of where they find themselves in the name of church. How on earth can a man brainwash intelligent men that this is Holy communion? Do you guyz know what 'black & red' represent?

In my church, The Holy Communion is served to only Born again (practicing christians) who made themselves available at the altar, & white is more acceptable rep for holiness, as worn on Baptism days...

From this act, they are actually possessing their members with some demons which watches over their destiny, thereby gaining access to them at anytime, just for the selfish gains of the Leaders. This is a Satanic initiation ceremony!

I know majority will not agree with me as usual, but the truth remains sacrosanct! Be Wise!!

#FreeTheCaptives!

you are a naive Christian, God does not look at our outfits. beside all the disciples took the communion during the last supper. jesus did not say if you are not a born again, don't eat of my flesh and blood. Every body worships God in their own way.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Op I get what you are saying. It looks odd to you based your church background. But I want to ask you one question, during the breaking of bread and wine, were the disciples on a particular color?. Did you get any revelation you wish to share ? Just share it no matter what people say
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
crazygod:
African mentality. Una don come again. Who said black is a color depicting evil and white is a color depicting holiness? Hope u know that osun traditional worshipers were white.... Does that mean osun worshipping is holy? Well going by your own argument and conviction, all black people on earth are evil including u. angry
You are judging the man but guilty of the same thing.
Going by the same logic you condemn,any traditional religious practise is evil while the ones that were brought by the whites are holy.isnt it?
BTW,Who told you Osun worshiping is not holy?
God?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by omonla10(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
only a fool will expect sheep to behave like a human ....

over to Daddy freeze, the only active messia
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
barristerzinny:
you are a naive Christian, God does not look at our outfits. beside all the disciples took the communion during the last supper. jesus did not say if you are not a born again, don't eat of my flesh and blood. Every body worships God in their own way.

So who are those the bible advised from ''eating in an unworthy manner to avoid damnation''?? [1 cor 11v26-30]
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mechanics(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
hmmmm, and the members won't see anything wrong.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
only a fool will expect sheep to behave like a human ....

over to Daddy freeze, the only active messia

I know you are stupid, but what grieves me is that you are not aware.

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
valdes00:
Funny thing is that, ask the pastor about this, he will still wanna justify himself...
After, them go say Daddy freeze no know wetin him dey talk...

Shut up! Dumb you!

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mastermaestro(m): 1:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:
I've been hearing for a while that HOUSE ON THE ROCK'S official outfit on communion day is Black, & last week i got to see the pictures online myself.

If put together with all these things we've been hearing & reading about them (https://www.nairaland.com/2867977/worrying-state-house-rock-cathedral ), in my opinion, is a Satanic Sacrifice. I also understand they don't call it 'HOLY' communion, and all members of the congregation are served. People should be very careful of where they find themselves in the name of church. How on earth can a man brainwash intelligent men that this is Holy communion? Do you guyz know what 'black & red' represent?

In my church, The Holy Communion is served to only Born again (practicing christians) who made themselves available at the altar, & white is more acceptable rep for holiness, as worn on Baptism days...

From this act, they are actually possessing their members with some demons which watches over their destiny, thereby gaining access to them at anytime, just for the selfish gains of the Leaders. This is a Satanic initiation ceremony!

I know majority will not agree with me as usual, but the truth remains sacrosanct! Be Wise!!

#FreeTheCaptives!

Tell your pastor to choose green colour when next you folks observe yours in your church. By the way, why are you sniffing around churches looking for something bad to post about them? Well this is what happens when a blunt brain runs a blog.

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by kokomaster3d: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?

You don't know that everything has meaning in this world. People will judge you by even what you wear
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by crazygod(m): 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:

You are judging the man but guilty of the same thing.
Going by the same logic you condemn,any traditional religious practise is evil while the ones that were brought by the whites are holy.isnt it?
BTW,Who told you Osun worshiping is not holy?
God?
There was a question mark. Meaning I asked a question. undecided

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Silumi(f): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Must you Aire your opinion Even if it's stupid.even a fool is call wise when he is silent.there is no colour ascribed to the devil.its just your mindset get over yourself.black is some people favourite colour it in no way makes them daemonic.be wise and receive sense OP

1 Like

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mencer(m): 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
There is freedom in Christ
So many people are in bondage to their own opinions others must do like they do believe like they do they are just miserable
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by amazon14: 2:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
blank:
Is there a Bible verse that details what should be worn for Holy Communion? If they decide to make a dress code, how is it Satanic? You also believe in the black is evil but white is good. And you are saying other people are brainwashed.

In the Bible, in any version, is it called Holy Communion? Or is it what the traditional Churches call it?

My sister u get sense. Sometimes it's better not answer these people for they are fools.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by mencer(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Did Satan created the Owl or Dove?
ikorodureporta:

I'm not just about the colour pls. Its just a pointer to something else on that link. Who wld eva believe what we saw about Winners Chapel's aerial view of CanaanLand? U guyz still dnt understand what these Satanists are up to. Is it because they read d Bible & talk about Jesus??

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by thorpido(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

What similarity is there between the logo you posted and an owl?
What makes an owl an evil bird?

You guys just conjure all sorts(probably from your background) and draw all kinds of illusions.
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by deebrownneymar: 2:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
ikorodureporta:

#FreeTheCaptives!

This post is BS!
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Christians.. Lol! We are our own problems.

So, the Choristers (Not even members) chose to wear black and they're automatically worshippers of the devil? Like, where do you even get these ridiculous ideas from? Since Black is the National colour of Hell, why not dye your hair to another colour? Okay, maybe you've done that, throw away all pieces of clothing that have even the slightest sign of black, especially if a black thread was used. Oh, your shoe too. Please throw away all black shoes you own. Anything black sef - whether gadget, electronic appliances, pen, furniture, automobile, whatever - run the hell away from such items.

I just realised that the colour of your text is black. My goodness, modify your post and change it quickly. You don't want to miss Heaven, do you?
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by makky555(f): 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2018

The communion is a covenant... You're making a covenant between yourself and a deity...so it's not compulsory you wear white. That's their choice .

Besides you can serve yourself communion.... You don't need to do it in church in front of everybody
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Johnkay225: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2018
Whoever wrote this must be very stupid, what Church does the fool attend that wear white or whatever color, so if I wear a black cloth, I am demonic. Imagine reasoning, na your body dem use wear the black colour? People always criticising what they don't understand or agree with.. Religion done blind your eyes..
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Dammyjeez(m): 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
smiley
eagleonearth:
i don't normally reply satanic elements here on nairaland but when I saw these lines I chose to reply you.
You claim to belong to a church that practice holiness but you castigate another household of God. You mumuishly showed us a choir adorned in their beautiful chosen outfit for a service and nothing more. You need to submit your brain for dialysis for this your senseless post. You can never be more stupid than this. Mind you House on the rock is not my church but I have been to their headquarters and I love them to bits just like I love every bible believing and practicing church. we are one and make up the body of Christ. There is no Church in Heaven.

I wish you sense Ikorodu saboteur
cheesy
eagleonearth:
i don't normally reply satanic elements here on nairaland but when I saw these lines I chose to reply you.
You claim to belong to a church that practice holiness but you castigate another household of God. You mumuishly showed us a choir adorned in their beautiful chosen outfit for a service and nothing more. You need to submit your brain for dialysis for this your senseless post. You can never be more stupid than this. Mind you House on the rock is not my church but I have been to their headquarters and I love them to bits just like I love every bible believing and practicing church. we are one and make up the body of Christ. There is no Church in Heaven.

I wish you sense Ikorodu saboteur
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by Berlyn1(f): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
phlamesG:

Of course cry This isn't ur first nl acct is it?
nah embarassed

how are you??
Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by awakeupcall4all(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
OP...You have done your own bit to enlighten them even though they want to make you look stupid...But the moment people are so close-minded and cant be able to ask question and face criticism then be rest assured they are under serious bondage but they will not even know it. I am not in a position to out-rightly condemn any church, but the moment you start attending any church whatsoever where holiness is never there watch word then you have to be very weary...Obviously there is something very sinister about House on the Rock church....There Abuja branch got burnt December last year and it was on the date a masonic ritual took place all over the world..But i wont be going into details...But a quick look at the caliber of people that attends that church will reveal to you that all is not well....These are occultist who worship God during the day and dine with the devil during the night....From Tiwa Savage to her husband Tunji, to Ubi Franklin...Who are all occult member and all living in demonic bondage...That was why Tunji got suicidal when he was turned into a woman wrapper by Tiwa who is obviously stronger than him...I know of Two Popular General overseer of Popular churches in Nigeria who have seen attended a NEC meeting of one of the dreaded cult group in Nigeria..But their member will never believe if told!! In the end, religion is a personal thing and your bible should be your guide in other not to fall into the trap of this demonic men of God...I rest my case.
ikorodureporta:

#FreeTheCaptives!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House On The Rock Communion Day Outfits: Right Or Wrong? (Pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
HermesParis:
And you wonder why the "Whites" treat u guys as scum wen even ur own colour is not appreciated by u... What wrong in using color black as an outfit?? Is it nt just like every oda colors Our ways of reasoning have to change if indeed we wanna move forward as a continent

People always think I'm weird, they take a second look when I tell them my favourite colour is Black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? / Men Sacrifice He-Goat To Cook Themselves Against Bullet Penetration (Photos) / T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.