Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65460 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Willgates:

I know your type, a saint online, a hoe behind the computer screen. I am not telling you what to do or not just had to let you know that I'm very aware you have no moral standing to advice a girl who apparently is more decent than you are but probably couldn't cover her tracks as well professionally as you do.

You don't know a thing about me. A woman doesnt have to be a virgin to be against premarital sex, pple learn from their previous mistakes and decide to make better choices. I am not a hypocrite like most women you call derogatory names.

Mind ur language, don't call me names you can't prove just cause I bruised ur ego. If u can't handle the truth I am serving, you don't have to eat. Be a big boy and walk away.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by hidhrhis(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
u want to get rid of what I'm really looking for
should in case the baby is still their pls keep it and I will adopt him/her when u give birth

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Willgates(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

You don't know a thing about me. A woman doesnt have to be a virgin to be against premarital sex, pple learn from their previous mistakes and decide to make better choices. I am not a hypocrite like most women you call derogatory names.

Mind ur language, don't call me names you can't prove just cause I bruised ur ego. If u can't handle the truth I am serving, you don't have to eat. Be a big boy and walk away.

You learnt from your own abortion mistake, allow her learn from hers without passing judgement. Because you're now a saint doesn't mean you're better off than her. Your comment wasn't necessary and should have been kept to yourself. Also, keep who you're too yourself, I don't care to know.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by rosieluv(f): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
BabbanBura:

Aunty Olosho, on the contrary i survived because my mama thought am priceless, but Oloshos like u believe children will end their careers and therefore must be flushed out.
Keep flushing them out, one day you go flush ya womb join, one day those innocent babies u refuse chance pf becoming little angels will cry on top ya head and u shall have no peace, in fact this guilty conscious u currently have na child's play.
Ashana
i laugh at your stupidity, I forgot nairaland is place for people like you to display their stupidity

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by BabbanBura(m): 12:06am On Jan 18, 2018
rosieluv:

i laugh at your stupidity, I forgot nairaland is place for people like you to display their stupidity

Stupidity anyday is a perception a person has of another person. Prostitution on the other is rosieluv fucking anyone tthat can drop a few coins. Hope say dey save so one day u go resign and do something dignifying instead of opening puussssy to collect dick from every Harry
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by biodunjazz: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2018
U need more check ups
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by imexg(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2018
email me ( idobiseimeh@gmail.com)
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:
My dear I am a registered nurse and midwife n no health care provider will tell u to take any drugs or medications again after all u v taken. It is criminal. Go for evacuation I mean dillation n curretage simple.

Don't try to take any drugs or concoction again it will damage ur Uterus, cause infertility, or even lead to retained product of conception which in d end u will still v to go for evacuation.

U v done enough damage already with ds drugs u took besides u didn't take d misoprostol in d correct dosage. Lastly ask God to forgive u if u don't loose ur life in d process n go n sin

lquote author=wizzytm post=64273252]

The results of those drugs might be
1. the baby is dead inside you, and that would pose health risks to you.
2. the child is still alive but will come out deformed if eventually you give birth.

it happened to someone I know, exactly the same way you explained it, but she eventually got some drugs that flushed out everything, (I'll ask her the drugs she used)
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
[quote author=Modupeolatemi01 post=64273830]My dear I am a registered nurse and midwife n no health care provider will tell u to take any drugs or medications again after all u v taken. It is criminal. Go for evacuation I mean dillation n curretage simple.

Don't try to take any drugs or concoction again it will damage ur Uterus, cause infertility, or even lead to retained product of conception which in d end u will still v to go for evacuation.

U v done enough damage already with ds drugs u took besides u didn't take d misoprostol in d correct dosage. Lastly ask God to forgive u if u don't loose ur life in d process n go n
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Kbelle95: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
mcmaria93:
If God stamps "PERMANENT "...My sister not even Mifepristone will do the work for,av been there,done that...my own even pass ur own,but today My daughter is 3months,no regrets

Please I really need to talk to you....09022680654 pls
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Paramount01(m): 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2019
Modupeolatemi01:
My dear I am a registered nurse and midwife n no health care provider will tell u to take any drugs or medications again after all u v taken. It is criminal. Go for evacuation I mean dillation n curretage simple.

U v done enough damage already with ds drugs u took besides u didn't take d misoprostol in d correct dosage. Lastly ask God to forgive u if u don't loose ur life in d process n go n sin no more.

Shallom

lquote author=wizzytm post=64273252]

2. the child is still alive but will come out deformed if eventually you give birth.

it happened to someone I know, exactly the same way you explained it, but she eventually got some drugs that flushed out everything, (I'll ask her the drugs she used)

What is the corrct dosage of misoprostol?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 31, 2019
Such exquisite.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Cucu2: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
@modupeolatemi please what drugs did your friend later use that flushed it out.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Bakerdav: 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
wizzytm:

which drug did she use to flush it out pls
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:11am On Oct 05, 2021
Bakerdav:
which drug did she use to flush it out pls

Go and see your doctor for evaluation.

Your doctor would be the best to advice on your next step.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.