Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,390 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65458 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
anssy:

Are you a virgin? How old are you?

I didn't know you have to be a virgin to stay off premarital sex o. No fex.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Didn't you do worse before marriage...?
Don't make me vex before I start digging too much...

Pls dig o. Digger of the universe. The truth is bitter, that's why not everyone enjoys it.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
gloria34:
my dear, d baby is already dead. leaving it there will cos more harm
But why are some gals wicked undecided
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
summerky:

I believe you're not perfect so don't judge if you can't just scroll pass and be mute that you've not being in her shoes doesn't make you a saint
very true but I will also advise that she refrain from such in d future. condom is easily affordable, but if it happens she should please keep it. she will suffer 4 a while but its better that future regrets
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by tempest01(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ur username sef na abortion

/misocytotec
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by toprealman: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
sisisioge:
Of course you are still pregnant! I just hope you don't end up having a deformed baby. Biko see a doctor for proper evacuation...its no longer safe to have that baby abeg.
That baby in there is not ordinary....you have a serious point though.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

But why are some gals wicked undecided
how I won take know. every1 makes mistake, d way we handle it is what matters. all girls are not like that
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by fynex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

Maybe the baby likes where it is and it's absorbing all the drugs.....

Just prepare yourself in case it turns out it's still in there....
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
gloria34:
how I won take know. every1 makes mistake, d way we handle it is what matters. all girls are not like that

Hmm wen she was bleeping up and down she didnt remember to use shield.

BTW I NEED TO TALK TO U.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by rosieluv(f): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
BabbanBura:

How many u don comot? Karuwa kawai!
ask your mother that question

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by emperormossad(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

That is why nobody fit do am on their own. Unless by the grace of God. I can do all things thru Christ who gives me strength.

By strength shall no man prevail.

Thumbs up.
Zip up na de koko
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by svc1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Your baby would return the pills to you when he pulls through your midsection.
quote author=MisoCytotec post=64212304]Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

[/quote]
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Apos2kay(m): 1:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
Now I get
deebrain:

It is common for women to bleed after abortion procedure or miscarriage. Almost expectedly usual. However, Depending on the woman involved and even (usually) a blood condition within the woman herself, she might not bleed. Its a rare case. Thats why i said she sees her doctor without hesitation.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

Hmm wen she was bleeping up and down she didnt remember to use shield.

BTW I NEED TO TALK TO U.
lol, bleeping up and down? what if she have a serious b.f? u hardly see a relationship without sex these days

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by RillJ(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
The baby will come out holding the drugs at birth. I have heard (not seen directly) of things like this before. So relax, ur drugs are safe.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by hgnbello(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
village pple at wrk.. go see ur pastor...

hope u read dat story of an indian woman hu tot she abort a baby.. nt knwin d baby is still there...

better run 4 ur life
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by dheilaw1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch
dont rush to judge her, you have no idea the circumstances that surrounds the pregnancy
moreover, let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by dheilaw1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
go for D and C right away. your life is in danger
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Liliyann(f): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
What stopped you from taking pills immediately?
My dear you are still pregnant coz you used the drugs wrongly, just don't try to use another drugs coz it might pose a bigger problem
Go to any good hospital for a proper evacuation and please don't go to quack.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by charisexy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
you have a strong Blood so see the Doctor for proper evacuation
shocked shocked
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by biodunjazz: 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Modupeolatemi01:
U very much pregnant my dear n d bad thing is d fetus is deformed already most likely due to the drugs u v taken. It won't show in ultra sound scan yet, fetus don't show until say six weeks or there about.

If u do a urine test or blood test which is testing for d presence of hydrochorionic gonardotrophin ,it will still be very much higher meaning u r still pregnant. The best thing to do now is to go for evacuation cos keeping d pregnancy is also bad after all ds drugs. The fetus will most likely have some deformities which is bad.

Next time u don't want pregnancy use condom or abstain. These uterine drugs such as cytotec n misoprosto have their effects.
Awon eleyi bad gaan.. dem don Sabi tire..
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by biodunjazz: 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
op abeg leave the baby, maybe na him go come change situation of this country.. if u kill am now, we would still wait for many more years... #Godbless
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by horia: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Na God they punish you so... You might die before the child. You yourself should have been aborted.

Sick b'tch
she might be married u know and if she's not, these ur harsh words would do much harm. She's already in distress.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by TonyRoland(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Yes you are still pregnant
Abortion drugs shocked
speaking from experience right??
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Daddy2serious(m): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
The baby be like:- [b][/b] Its our work o, soft work... If u like take Dr. Iguedo goko cleanser, We are rooted... No shaking
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
gloria34:
lol, bleeping up and down? what if she have a serious b.f? u hardly see a relationship without sex these days

"BF" u said
And thats why she couldnt use "sheild" ? undecided

As lady having sex whu isnt ur husband yet.. u have to always make sure he use k0ndom.
Nomatta how he insists to enter raw.
Becoz when the shit happens the ladies are always at d recieveing end!

DO NOT LET ANYONE JEOPADIZE UR FUTURE
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by BabbanBura(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
rosieluv:

ask your mother that question

So sorry dear, i didnt know that i pressed a wrong nerve and i perfectly understand that "you don't ask a prostitute how many di.cks she don chop" - continue to dey chop di.cks and to dey remove
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Fabulousgal(f): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
I think those drugs had done lots of damages to the embryo.. I advice u seek help frm a very good doctor to evacuate the remains of it. Pls dont go to quacks.. Be more careful next time, ok?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mcmaria93(f): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
If God stamps "PERMANENT "...My sister not even Mifepristone will do the work for,av been there,done that...my own even pass ur own,but today My daughter is 3months,no regrets
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by adedayourt(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
I can imagine the look on your face when you were doing the do grin grin grin now it has happened
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Apos2kay(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
No deformity?
mcmaria93:
If God stamps "PERMANENT "...My sister not even Mifepristone will do the work for,av been there,done that...my own even pass ur own,but today My daughter is 3months,no regrets

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.