Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,191 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65459 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by DeLioncourt: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

hello.
you didn't take the drugs in the proper dosage. send me a pm asap.
improper dosage can be harmful to you because those drugs aren't actually meant for abortions...that's just a side effect.
if u still need help, send me a pm. (i dont need anything from u...ur health is important)
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by JoGanya(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Hmmmm see Olosho

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Staywoke: 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
summerky:

What she needs is cytotec not misoprostol cause it fails most of the time

Misoprostol is what flushes it out....You can't use any abortion drug without misoprostol
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Respect55(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

The advice is not worthless. After this experience, she might need it. Any other person reading might also need it.
Nobody needs it, nobody should kill another.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Finemoore: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
ogaga4u2:
Taking cytotec vaginally don't work at all...Place 4 tablet of cytotec under your tongue and allow it to melt then use little water to rinse your mouth and swallow it. I prefer you take it early in the morning as in 4am to 5am before the day's activities.
Note: Next time after having unprotected sex just take one tablet of white quinine to prevent unnecessary stress of unwanted pregnancy.
#LashWithWisdom.
For how long is due to use d quinine n hope there is no much side effect.

Here2learnbro
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Respect55(m): 4:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Anusiemgood:
God please save me from this kind of lady as a wife..some babes get mind ooo.
All these guys hiding under female name, what do u gain from it?
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Respect55(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
So101:
her body her choice dont drink pandol for someone else you can atleast be mature and avoid making a comment if the matter pain you for eye
Wrong choice at the wrong time
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Respect55(m): 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
Willgates:

Matron of virginity, it has already happened. If you don't have any advice to help her why not just stay quiet?
Matron of murder, she said the best
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by jessikoholic: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
very much pregnant my dear n d bad thing is d fetus is deformed already most likely due to the drugs u v taken. It won't show in ultra sound scan yet, fetus don't show until say six weeks or there about.

If u do a urine test or blood test which is testing for d presence of hydrochorionic gonardotrophin ,it will still be very much higher meaning u r still pregnant. The best thing to do now is to go for evacuation cos keeping d pregnancy is also bad after all ds drugs. The fetus will most likely have some deformities which is bad.

Next time u don't want pregnancy use condom or abstain. These uterine drugs such as pyrotechnic n misoprosto have their effects.

Oga madam biko it is _Human chorionic gonadotropin_
No vex.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by pennywys(m): 4:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

yeah you are still pregnant, you need see a doctor to get rid of the baby cos the baby at this stage may have deformation
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Pataricatering(f): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:
shocked madam first of all.comment with ur real moniker.
ur stupidity and loseness put u through this.

BY THE WAY DONT KILL THAT INNOCENT BABY ELSE U CANT HANDLYLE THE AFTERMATH.
dont say i dint warn u.
” stupidity and looseness “ ? Coming from someone who’s moniker is penisCap ? Rubbish !

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pataricatering:
” stupidity and looseness “ ? Coming from someone who’s moniker is penisCap ? Rubbish !

And what has my moniker Got to do w8th that pls.. explain .
I dont get it
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Kronical(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dicey Situations..

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by jamalchance(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
"vaginally" is that a thing
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Apos2kay(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
I must say, u are very lucky
mcmaria93:
Walahai No Deformity...D gal fine pass me d mama
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by arcike(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2018
Benekruku:
What you took is not potent!
Try getting "original" ogogoro and take it with like 500mg of potash.

lol... Baba, I hail thee ooo....
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Icon79(m): 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Thank you!

I mean, why not go back to the doctor to take another test if you really wanna know? She ran to NL to promote her sinful lifestyle shocked
Na wa for una o! Did you ask us before you took the medications??

O pari

MhizzAJ:
Yes you are still pregnant

Abortion drugs shocked
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Willgates(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

I didn't know you have to be a virgin to stay off premarital sex o. No fex.

If you're not even a virgin then you have no moral right to advice her. Keep celibacy to yourself.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
The pikin no gree die, its a sign gurl
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Willgates:

If you're not even a virgin then you have no moral right to advice her. Keep celibacy to yourself.

You have no right to tell me what I can and can't say on a public forum. I'd say what I want and there's not a thing in the universe u or anyone can do about it.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Apos2kay(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lol, u yaff vex
kennygee:

You have no right to tell me what I can and can't say on a public forum. I'd say what I want and there's not a thing in the universe u or anyone can do about it.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Anusiemgood(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Respect55:
All these guys hiding under female name, what do u gain from it?
hahahaha
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Leonbonapart(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
shewa88:

Na you sabi
Just grow up! tongue tongue tongue
you are enjoying life now because you weren't aborted.

What should I grow up from? From saying the truth I guess
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by tibaonnet: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
biodunjazz:
op abeg leave the baby, maybe na him go come change situation of this country.. if u kill am now, we would still wait for many more years... #Godbless

Do you think this deformed baby will be able to think aright when given birth to? Op, Abeg do the needful o cos Nigeria' problems are already enough for another i m b e c i l e to compound.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by toprealman: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
PenisCaP:

But why are some gals wicked undecided
And you have sidelined the man responsible because...
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Babyurgly1(f): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
KushyKush:
Jump from a three story building. Make sure you land on your stomach.

After trying to abort and it didn't work, That child might be the future Bobrisky. We don't want to take that risk.
zero chill
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by blueivy8: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
so this man prophecy is coming to pass.he said "many women will go on abortion but it won't work " grin
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by PenisCaP: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
toprealman:
And you have sidelined the man responsible because...

Yea both of them did it but its d duty of the lady to protect d baby.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by BabbanBura(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
rosieluv:

and since your mother has done a lot of abortions, of which you partly survived, infact Its a shame you survived, if not you wont be asking the wrong person the right question, so hurry up to Mama and ask

Aunty Olosho, on the contrary i survived because my mama thought am priceless, but Oloshos like u believe children will end their careers and therefore must be flushed out.
Keep flushing them out, one day you go flush ya womb join, one day those innocent babies u refuse chance pf becoming little angels will cry on top ya head and u shall have no peace, in fact this guilty conscious u currently have na child's play.
Ashana
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by shewa88(f): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
you are enjoying life now because you weren't aborted.

What should I grow up from? From saying the truth I guess
Whatever you say
I'm in a good mood
Have a lovely night rest
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Phlakes(f): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

the baby head strong, you never can tell, the baby might be d future president as d abortion no work
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Willgates(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:

I know your type, a saint online, a hoe behind the computer screen. I am not telling you what to do or not just had to let you know that I'm very aware you have no moral standing to advice a girl who apparently is more decent than you are but probably couldn't cover her tracks as well unlike you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.