Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? (65463 Views)

Is She Still Pregnant / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside / Hemophilia, Why Some People Bleed Excessively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by talk2tosep(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
am very pained yu trying to abort that innocent being.. am not judging yu pls .. I wish I know yu and talk some sense to your head...
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by paix(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
Better go see your doctor before you lose your womb.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by delishpot: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2018
If not for the fact that I don't want to harm an innocent life, I would have contributed positively to this post. Pregnancy don enter, my hand no dey again. Next time use something to prevent the pregnancy from happening and hopefully you will not be looking a way cut the form life short.

2 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by emperormossad(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:
The baby right now...

Kum kill me make I see, if u like drink rat poison....Notin de shele
Guy you dope ah swear...
The pikin just turn to morata...
Na air em day, notin dey shele...
But on a good note that foetus must havee gone through hell
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Chibyike(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Disguesting. ....I will not say anything tongue tongue
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by dansokoto1(m): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
KushyKush:
Jump from a three story building. Make sure you land in your stomach.
wicked cheesy
KushyKush:
Jump from a three story building. Make sure you land in your stomach.
wicked
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Reelmii: 10:48am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors, Come In To Help Please

I don't care about the judgement right now.
drsteroid

Doctors, please help me and put me through my difficult time.
I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

I talked to a Nurse, the Nurse advised me to get Cytotec.
On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

Mods, I need you to push this to FP please.

I dont belive u are in this shoes reason been dat if it is true u would not hav have brought it here, please does this place look like LUTH of HAVANA, how can u seek advice here ? later naw if they say matured minds should come out, u will join d line, u better go and soak ur brain in hypo
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors on this forum...please say something.
Lalasticlala, do this please
here comes someone future wife grin grin grin
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by ogaga4u2(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Taking cytotec vaginally don't work at all...Place 4 tablet of cytotec under your tongue and allow it to melt then use little water to rinse your mouth and swallow it. I prefer you take it early in the morning as in 4am to 5am before the day's activities.
Note: Next time after having unprotected sex just take one tablet of white quinine to prevent unnecessary stress of unwanted pregnancy.
#LashWithWisdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
God already judging you..not humans because no matter what we say here you shall not go unpunished because you are a murderer...

enjoy the drama while the stage is open. ... and one innocent man go marry this one later on....

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by popsyleo1: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Why have you decided to kill the innocent kid(s). Repent
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by emperormossad(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:
The kind of things pple do to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Why not just stay off pre marital sex.
Aunty nobody be saint oo...
wink
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by wizzytm(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:
Doctors on this forum...please say something.
Lalasticlala, do this please

The results of those drugs might be
1. the baby is dead inside you, and that would pose health risks to you.
2. the child is still alive but will come out deformed if eventually you give birth.

it happened to someone I know, exactly the same way you explained it, but she eventually got some drugs that flushed out everything, (I'll ask her the drugs she used)

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
This is why our country is regarded as a 'shithole'. How on earth do you get misoprostol over the counter??! You ladies just pop pills to rid pregnancy with little regard to the permanent effects on your womb, or have you decided never to have kids for life??! these are the things you consider before allowing an irresponsible fellow cum inside you. Please, see an ob-gyn consultant without delay, in order to salvage the integrity of your reproductive system. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Why do people have unprotected sex and expect nothing to happen

3 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by biggy26: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
The baby might just be a man of God or saviour of Nigeria, and we can't afford to lose it. Hang in there, live and let live!
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by wane01(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
donstan18:
The baby right now...

Kum kill me make I see, if u like drink rat poison....Notin de shele
LMAO cool
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by mccoy47(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Niaja! Funny enough Oloshos, yahoo boys, thieves, serial womanizers, armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualistso would still come here to condemn OP

8 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
emperormossad:

Aunty nobody be saint oo...
wink

That is why nobody fit do am on their own. Unless by the grace of God. I can do all things thru Christ who gives me strength.

By strength shall no man prevail.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by theNOISEmaker: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2018
This Chid really wants to come and see his mum.. Keep it madam
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by akpunda86: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2018
I'm searching for years and u aborting it.contact me,inbox me.is when u get married and after 7yrs u understand. Dear contact me pls
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Ceejay8: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Answer this ,

you fall from a 40storey building but didnt bleed, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OR DEAD?

EQUATE YOUR ANSWER TO THAT, HAVE A NICE DAY

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by SirBunky85(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
abortion is sin.dont kill dat precious gift from God.

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by sandrahnaub(f): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
So my advice to you since you don't want the baby is go to a good hospital and talk to a gynecologist...who will tell you more on Abortion

Or better still tell he/her you want to do dilation and curettage(D&C)

I worry for you because post abortion syndrome is something else not everyone can handle

And Biko Nne for next time sake... Use protection or better don't have pre marital sex

1 Like

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Timajohn(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
I'm quite sure this is not your first time of doing abortion.. You tink say d pikin na ordinary child, na angel gabriel dey protect im...

2 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by nurex01(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

I discovered that I am pregnant after a blood test, the pregnancy was not up to Four weeks because I was suppose to see my period on 6th of January. My last Period date was 14th December.

I took Miso-fem, 800mg vaginally on 9th of January, there was cramps and pains but no bleeding at all. I took the second set the next day by placing the tablets under the tongue and yet no bleeding. I was scared because there was serious pains but I did not even drop a blood.

On Friday, I went for Ultra Sound. The man that attended to me said that if the pregnancy is not up to 4 weeks, It will not show on the scan. I asked him if I was not suppose to see blood after taking Miso-fem even if the pregnancy is not up to a month. He answered affirmatory that I was suppose to bleed.

On Sunday, I bought Cytec. I used it vaginally as well, there was pains but no bleeding. Up till now, I have not bleed after taking Miso-fem and Cytotec. I have been doing exercise hoping it will push out the blood. What could be the problem? Is there any explanation for this? I have not see my period, no blood and my breasts are sore. Am I still pregnant? Will I bleed later?

I have a question for you: why do you want to abort the pregnancy? if you can tell me a reason for it. well,
you have not used the drugs as supposed to be used. about the scan u talked about I advice you to go and do the scan in another place. At least, d scan supposed to REVEAL "GESTATIONAL SAC" or the other person dt did d scan saw empty uterus? repeat pregnancy test.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
The baby haff use handkerchief to cover his mouth
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
kennygee:
The kind of things pple do to prevent unwanted pregnancy.

Why not just stay off pre marital sex.
Yes but is that the answer to the current problem that she has? If you're not going to give medical advice then please stop it.

4 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by kizbad: 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

ur still pregnant..ho many tablet of cytotec did u insert? cos dosage matters alot...misofem is not d case nw...misofem coms after cytotec
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Etuagievin(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Stay off premarital sex. It saves you many troubles.
Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
MisoCytotec:

drsteroid

Where we there with you when you were busy poking like rats? Now you are asking us yeye question on how to kill a baby. Mind yourself angry

3 Likes

Re: I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Safiaaa:
Yes but is that the answer to the current problem that she has? If you're not going to give medical advice then please stop it.

The advice is not worthless. After this experience, she might need it. Any other person reading might also need it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.