Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (43686 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by akaahs(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.
Talking about assessment, we have assessed his performance nd we conclude he Mr President is unfit to deliver to our yarnings in all ramification.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bejick(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell that to the Npower beneficiaries.

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Am I to pretend as if Boko Haram does not predate him?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.

THIS MUST BE NGENEKWU, JUS WATCH NA ONLY YOU BE THE VOICE WE DEY SHOUT PMB HAVE DONE WELL. HOW MUCH YOU COLLECT. AM SURE YOU ARE NPOWER BENEFICIARY THAT IS WHY.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Roadmike(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.

Good Talk
the issue is not about party because as far am concerned there is really no difference between both parties. The issue however is about the Dullard Nigerians like you have elected as president. A president without any intellectual depth. Did not pass staff course. Not attended any conference after leaving office since 1984/5. He lacks the intellectual capacity etc hence his overwhelmed with the challenges.
On Security.
Nigeria is not at war
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by tonguengineer(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin

My smile is because the man is telling them he doesn't give a shyyyt about haters

Buhari is doing his best and they keep frustrating him, a few months time election campaign proper will begin

Yet PDP does not have any candidate yet, isn't that something noteworthy?

GavelSlam is doing his best to avoid insults while explaining what Buhari is doing

The new trend is for haters to curse APC supporters with Buhari

I've got something for you, May your blessings, future and success, good health happiness and long life be looted the way Jonathan and PDP looted Nigeria

Say amen
And may ur destiny and career be run the way the dullard is running the country too
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Hiltaux(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.
Idiot
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by philGeo(m): 12:58am On Jan 18, 2018
temblor1:

Fvck You!
Fvck Nairaland and Bleep the ban.
Idiot!
Brothers, please take it easy, why the fight? Let us love one another.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GMBuhari: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2018
tonguengineer:

And may ur destiny and career be run the way the dullard is running the country too

If you don't say amen to my Prayer for you, what right do you have to say your own prayer? Bunsuru
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by modik(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
GMBuhari:
grin

My smile is because the man is telling them he doesn't give a shyyyt about haters

Buhari is doing his best and they keep frustrating him, a few months time election campaign proper will begin

Yet PDP does not have any candidate yet, isn't that something noteworthy?

GavelSlam is doing his best to avoid insults while explaining what Buhari is doing

The new trend is for haters to curse APC supporters with Buhari

I've got something for you, May your blessings, future and success, good health happiness and long life be looted the way Jonathan and PDP looted Nigeria

Say amen

Maybe this APC regime is not looting

Have you heard the latest about the Ikoyi recovered foreign currency kept under the watch of security agents?

Lol
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by femicyrus(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Pls is this guy in Nigeria or is he just being sentiment in the face of truth.. ... .. no time to waste arguing
#30,000 is big enough to make a normal person to speak like a fool in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GabrielAganyi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
femicyrus:

#30,000 is big enough to make a normal person to speak like a fool in Nigeria

Making sense cool cool
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GMBuhari: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
modik:

Maybe this APC regime is not looting

Have you heard the latest about the Ikoyi recovered foreign currency kept under the watch of security agents?

Lol

Lol
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:44am On Jan 19, 2018
His best is not good enof for us
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Annie939(f): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
keep deceiving your self terrorist President

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Maria Ude Nwachi Suspended By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / President Jonathan Writes Letter To Key Northern Citizens (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.