Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,010 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (43658 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
Your best as a dullard isnt good enough! Upgrade to lord of the dullards!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by 25ahmad(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
we are doing our best to send you out 2019 insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by ststyreal(f): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell that to the Npower beneficiaries.

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Am I to pretend as if Boko Haram does not predate him?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in p

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.
So what happens after the expiration of the two years Npower contract?? Of course, the youths returns back to the street, unemployment all over again! Please don't mention that 30k, because its not even enuf to feed, let alone saving from it.. I am not here to argue, but just stating my opinion as a Nigerian, permanent job or financial empowerment is the way forward!
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by syncACE(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.
Brother you have spoken well jare...
The problem with most guys on nairaland is that, they dont understand what is happening,
How recession came they dont know, how we got out of recession they dont know,
some are worse to the extent that they dont know nigeria's source of income...
So tell me, why wont they wail?...
Leave em wailers jare, its what they do best...
And watch as they vote for buhari come 2019, afterall they only know how to follow thw crowd

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bencynthgreat: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

Hahaha. Just another shithole citizen of a shithole country talking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Your best is not enough, the economy went into severe recession during your rule, your economic policies are not doing anything in the economy, the economy is not moving forward at all, no development, we are still a less developed country, even worse, neither are your fiscal policies better, we just managed to come out a little from the recessionary gap which was not well tackled, the economy is operating at below full employment level and you Mr president is being lackadaisical about this fuel scarcity issue which is affecting we Nigerians is a very bad way. We pray it doesn't stabilize at N220per liter angry.

why in the world are you a petroleum minister and also a president?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

na IFA go kill u for wetin u talk
u will see what will happen to u
na my family lazy abi we go see

hidhrhis:

na IFA go kill u for wetin u talk
u will see what will happen to u
na my family lazy abi we go see

Don't you ever try to send me a private message in your life.

I never read PMs from Nairaland and should I see a message in my box it would be straight into the the spam box.

We are not coevals regardless of this platform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

The 1st step to true success is seeing and identifying ur failures and acknowledging them.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Wisebisho: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
Abeg go Sidon for bush, you are a big time failure...
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
FTBOY:

taa!

gavelslam is a confirmed fooolani terrorist. i heard he works as an apprentice in a ranch. you know...all these boys wey dey remove bed bugs from cow body.

LoL

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by hidhrhis(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Don't you ever try to send me a private message in your life.

I never read PMs from Nairaland and should I see a message in my box it would be straight into the the spam box.

We are not coevals regardless of this platform.
I will deal with u
it is because u have hand that's why u have the gut to reply me
let me know when u no longer have hand
I will show u what I can do
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
ststyreal:

So what happens after the expiration of the two years Npower contract?? Of course, the youths returns back to the street, unemployment all over again! Please don't mention that 30k, because its not even enuf to feed, let alone saving from it.. I am not here to argue, but just stating my opinion as a Nigerian, permanent job or financial empowerment is the way forward!

Please are you expecting the government of a country to employ approximately 50 million people ?

Please tell me where in the world this has been done.

Does this sound realistic or achievable?

You ask what happens after 2 years? A graduate who has an electronic device and a skill in the area of education, agriculture or health , who is university educated that cannot figure out a solution is simply not employable.

No apologies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bencynthgreat: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.
Yes it is true, u look so stupid trying to defend that dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by anzaku47(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
Count me out please.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bendike: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

I swear something is wrong with you!.
I stay precisely at akowonjo. Lagos. I run my gen at home and office 24 hours on our "OFF" day and at least 14 hours on the "ON" day. ie one day off/one day on. What electricity has improved?. I am running gen as i write now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by emmanuelex1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
Your post is the ONLY SENSIBLE TRASH I READ ON NL TODAY.
GavelSlam:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Harlex(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

You would be the last person I would respond to on this thread.

Do you even know the meaning of inflation?

Let us assume you meant to say recession.

Please don't take my word for it. Google "recession Nigeria 1983" and find out if Nigeria was not in recession before Buhari took over. Bear in mind, he got into office on the 31st of December 1983.

The problem with most Nigerians is that they do not research, they take what people tell them hook, line and sinker and at the end repeat the same mistakes they should have learnt from already.

Taking about divisiveness, the likes of Peter Obi, Patience Jonathan and FFK and of course Nnamdi Kanu are the reason the entire nation is heated up .

Until you walk down memory lane, do proper research you would continue down the path of hate and agitation.

As an itsekiri man I have never gained anything from Being one and I dislike the successive governments of Delta state.

I am more inclined towards the South West states, Lagos especially because I can see how they are building.

Delta state is dead and would continue to be so until the people become completely radical and go for visionaries.

Problem with visionaries is that they are usually misunderstood and with their methods often come pain.

But they always make progress.
Seriously,you nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

I will deal with u

You have all this power and you are still jobless and wretched.

Go and sit down you liliputian .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by deji17: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

I will deal with u

This is only an online forum where everyone is hearing their views. You have your choice and so is GavelSlam... And in a democracy, minority will express their views, while the majority will have their way.
You don't like Buhari, that is fine, but respect the right of others who likes him and wants him to continue in office. Election is only about a year away. Make sure you get your voters card and vote your choice candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Reference(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin....in Sean Connery's Scottish intonation in the movie, 'the Rock':
"....your best... losers always whine about their best, while winners go f.u..k the prom queen...'..Buhari glaring back at him retorts:
'....Aisha was the prom queen...'.
Connery, surprised:
'....really?'
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by pejuakinab: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
For the dullard

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Before you defend him, please tell me how he is doing his best, the economy is obviously operation below full employment level, his policies are not good at all, which major project have he handled that benefitted the ordinary citizen, look at the 2018 Nigeria budget which is 8.6trillion and analyze it, the inappropriate way the proposed government expenditures was shared with much money going into irrelevant things and less money going into a major sector like the education sector, also the economic turndown which is the recession that hit us so badly last year which reminds us of the great depression of 1930s, now fuel scarcity is the main issue, why should the president be the petroleum minister, are you also in support of that?
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by hidhrhis(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
deji17:

This is only an online forum where everyone is hearing their views. You have your choice and so is GavelSlam... And in a democracy, minority will express their views, while the majority will have their way.
You don't like Buhari, that is fine, but respect the right of others who likes him and wants him to continue in office. Election is only about a year away. Make sure you get your voters card and vote your choice candidate.
I know everyone has his/her opinion but just because u have freedom of speech doesn't mean u shld insult my family he even went ahead to call out my entire family
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Yels: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just as a philosopher once said;
Against stupidity, God himself is helpless
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by nothernstar: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

all na lies. Tell the birds that
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by hidhrhis(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

You have all this power and you are still jobless and wretched.

Go and sit down you liliputian .

I give u 3 days to apologise to me and to beg God to forgive u for calling out my entire family
if u don't do as I say I swear by Allah I will use u to proof a point
go and ask ur pastor if he sees vision and ask him d person u are dealing with
u won't die oooo but u will learn a lesson not to call out an entire family
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by ststyreal(f): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Please are you expecting the government of a country to employ approximately 50 million people ?

Please tell me where in the world this has been done.

Does this sound realistic or achievable?

You ask what happens after 2 years? A graduate who has an electronic device and a skill in the area of education, agriculture or health , who is university educated that cannot figure out a solution is simply not employable.

No apologies.
Which electronics?? And which solution are you figuring out when there is no capital to implement it? A country that cannot afford to employ one third of its youth, is such a country worth living or staying?? What is d essence of giving me fish today and tomorrow you will desist from giving me Instead of teaching me how to catch the fish. Where do you expect the graduate to source the finance with which to empower or start his own bizness if d country wouldn't assist with grants and non interest loan. Once again, God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!!!
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by emmaitive(m): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Abeg wea d light improve go
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by bendike: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=lereinter post=64260600][/quote]
My bro i just taya for that fellow. I wonder if people that write such are really Nigerians, or are they kids without responsibilities? Are they paid agents of government or out rightly insane people not living in reality?
I actually think we should start outrightly placing curses on such people.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by deji17: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

I know everyone has his/her opinion but just because u have freedom of speech doesn't mean u shld insult my family he even went ahead to call out my entire family

Sorry about that. GavelsSlam might have been provoked. He is generally a cool headed guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Bizibi(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
syncACE:

Brother you have spoken well jare...
The problem with most guys on nairaland is that, they dont understand what is happening,
How recession came they dont know, how we got out of recession they dont know,
some are worse to the extent that they dont know nigeria's source of income...
So tell me, why wont they wail?...
Leave em wailers jare, its what they do best...
And watch as they vote for buhari come 2019, afterall they only know how to follow thw crowd
ehen!!!!!!

Wonders
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by osazsky(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why e go affect my family when everybody go school, learn skill come dey take am better him life.

Na me say make una lazy for una house?
can't u see u are standing alone on this matter, a mad man will never know he is mad, in his mind he is doing the right thing by eating refuse and sees other normal people as been mad,even sarki has left u after Fulani herdsmen killed d oldest woman in his village she was 122 ,so u don't listen to news are u sure u are in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Plans To Bomb And Destroy The Niger-delta, Says IYC / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme / PDP Governors Vs APC Governors After Meeting (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.