Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (43681 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Bizibi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Tell that to the Npower beneficiaries.

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Am I to pretend as if Boko Haram does not predate him?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.
this ayiri boy again!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by temblor1(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
I would forgive you this time because it is evident you are naive .
Won't be so nice a next time.
You can count on it.
Fvck You! Fvck Nairaland and Bleep the ban. Idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.

name one thing buhari have achieved since he came into power apart from lies and propaganda.

what kind of MUMU are you people?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by cimag: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
I don't know why people misunderstand President Buhari.He has told Nigerians that he has done his best which his dead brain can think of.As a cattle rearer before becoming president which is beyond his capacity and capability,he has done his best which is the worst performance in Nigeria's history.If you give a lawyer equipment meant for doctors to perform a surgical operation,the lawyer will definitely kill the patient and tell the world that he did his best because he was given a task beyond his knowledge and capacity.That's exactly what Buhari has done to Nigeria,Buhari has killed Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by mbjsuki(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

Not all those that have eyes can see and it's not everyone that has brains can use them.
The light is not meant for the blind.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
Please someone should send this message across to Buhari....We don't want him come 2019. The people who voted him in 2015 are regretting their decision seriously. Please retire in peace and Nigerians will never ever miss you.

#Buharimustgo
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by tejiritex(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Chicken brain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Osashalom: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mr Buhari, your best is a shame to leadership. Nigerians are ashamed of your best, you should be ashamed too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by tejiritex(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Point at any foodstuff and tell me what the price was before PDP took over.

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

Are you expecting a magic wand to stop this carnage overnight?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.

Chicken brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yksoul:
BUT THE QUESTION IF BUHARI LOSES 2019 ELECTION,HOW ARE WE SURE THE NEXT PRESIDENT WILL NOT RULE LIKE BUHARI OR JONATHAN? OR PERFORM WORSE THAN THEM BOTH?

Is better to try the new ones than keeping this one sided administration. If the next administration cause its own calamities Nigerians are going through presently, they will go back to their shitholes and prepare to pay back either to kidnappers or to unknown sicknesses then die to cankerworms.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by nextstep(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oh, we accept you're doing your best... we're just also saying that your best is not good enough.

Just like a student who's doing his best, but still gets F9... which means they don't understand the subject matter and should be doing something else instead... like herding or just sleeping at home in your case, with all due respect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by 2odd(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why e go affect my family when everybody go school, learn skill come dey take am better him life.

Na me say make una lazy for una house?
I don't usually quote people but sir I don't want to insult u so I won't but just try and look at what you wrote , I have a family with over 7 University graduates (children ni o) but not all are gainfully employed, where d job dey , if u wan start business where is loan , BOI ?? baba u no try o , those in benue no go school ??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by 2odd(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
hidhrhis:

na IFA go kill u for wetin u talk
u will see what will happen to u
na my family lazy abi we go see
just ignore him
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by sunbilor(m): 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Mention one project he initiated and completed in your state and all of you went into pause mode.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by excel101(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

This is a perfect display of foolishness.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
if we are in a country full of gangsters, he would have been stone for making such overhyped statement
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nectar14(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Did nigerian vote you to try your best? You have fail as president of nigeria... 2019 is at hand, Your pvc is your power
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by dannybee(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Red card movement
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Shaev7(m): 10:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

myfrend, gerarahere...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Horlufemi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

The person who tried and failed is better than the person who didn't even make an attempt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Duru009(m): 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Still on the blame again !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
There is no doubt that President Buhari is doing his best. It’s just that his best is below par.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by jerryfisher(m): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you are not lying to yourself would you not conclude that power supply has improved?

Are you all forgetting how radio and TV stations were shutting down before 8 pm whilst the last government was in power?

Are we so forgetful that we can't remember NO I borrowing to pay salaries whilst asking the nation to brace for impact , even as oil sold at above 70 dollars per barrel?

If only you would bury your hate you would find that he has done a good job indeed.
why are you talking about the forma government?? is like u are part of our problems in this pop hole

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Same for fuel.

Security oh security. Before PDP did we have Boko Haram? Were Fulani Herdsmen killing and maiming?

You guys who have been screaming a brilliant minister of agriculture under Jonathan forget that it is also his responsibility (in conjunction with the environment minister) to fight against desertification, especially as it affects animal husbandry, food security and migration.

I always say the average Nigerian youth just swallows whatever he is told without doing an assessment.
I was happier under pdp than APC

Under pdp
Bag of foreign rice = 7k
Fuel = 87
Dollar = 185

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by myrrtle(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

young man you are as foolish as the person you are defending. it's a big shame that we still have people like you in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by hidhrhis(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
2odd:
just ignore him
tanks bro
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by rainview(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
cimag:
I don't know why people misunderstand President Buhari.He has told Nigerians that he has done his best which his dead brain can think of.As a cattle rearer before becoming president which is beyond his capacity and capability,he has done his best which is the worst performance in Nigeria's history.If you give a lawyer equipment meant for doctors to perform a surgical operation,the lawyer will definitely kill the patient and tell the world that he did his best because he was given a task beyond his knowledge and capacity.That's exactly what Buhari has done to Nigeria,Buhari has killed Nigeria.

Guy u dey vex
The man don kill us.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by ladygudhead(f): 10:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
After pointing out that GEJ's best was not good enough.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

Same for fuel.

Pity you still have food to eat and still earn petty sums as salary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
dangermouse:

Dear Buhari, now that you have turned this country to a burial ground, what do you have for us in 2019?
I have already come to conclude with my few sane friends that when we get old, we will tell our children the story of the Buhari regime with tears in our eyes exactly the way our parents told us about the Biafran war.
We will tell them these stories with fear still in our voices. With dread in our gestures and pain in our hearts.
When my children ask me the mistake of my generation I will tell them that having Buhari as the number one man of the country made this country the number one in terrorism in Africa. Number one in economic epilepsy. Number one in incompetence.

Years ago, Nigerians forgot that a devil was a devil regardless of how less it was. They didn’t know that a lesser devil had the higher tendency to become the greatest devil of all times.
I remember people cursing Jonathan and calling him a woman. I remember them saying they wanted a man to be their president.
I wondered why people were mad.
We all know how we all preferred our mothers to our fathers while growing up.
Nigerians preferred daddy Buhari to Mummy Jonathan.
Now, we can’t even go outside and play or see our friends without being killed by herdsmen.
The other day, people who were coming from a cross over service were killed like chickens. Humans.
People who had plans for this year.
People who must have cried their eyes out in church telling God that this year must be their year… It would later be their year of death.
Buhari’s campaign promises are online. Look for them and read.
Nothing is the only thing he has achieved!! Nothing.
When Nigerians were carrying American elections on their heads saying that Donald Trump was so unpresidential.
I shook my head because this was coming from citizens of a country whose president by all standards isn’t fit for the post of a human being.
We have a president who didn’t go to school. It’s not as if school is a must because I haven’t gone to any. But, considering the fact that you are leading the country that masquerades as the giant of Africa, it is rather insulting.
A president who asked on air “Flease, what is inkwlusive gwovernment”
We may think this doesn’t matter because we have food in our homes, we have small change to buy fuel in our cars and generators of course. But. It does matter.
Our economy has gone down.
In fact, everyday you walk around in this country, the economy is what you are walking on.
Human beings died in Benue state.
People like me and you. People with family. With wives and husband. People with boyfriend and girlfriend. People with hopes and dreams.
They died because they were in Nigeria.
That is exactly what killed them.
A country where you are asleep and some lactating imbeciles who call themselves herdsmen waltz into your house and slit your throat and that of your families and go free.
Like, they are freer than me.
The president of this country didn’t go to the state. Of course it is not his son or daughter.
Let’s say he has leg pain and can’t travel.
Why didn’t he send someone to go on his behalf?
Nobody from the federal government was present. Such negligence!
This was the same state he went to when he was scampering for votes.
He even hypocritically wore their traditional outfit and posed for the camera and the gram.
Now, he doesn’t care about them again.
What other act can define gross wickedness than this?
Maybe the fact that he has been looking for corruption everywhere in the country not knowing that his son was a king pin of corruption.
Buying a bike that costs millions and millions of Naira that obviously can save the lives of millions of suffering Nigerians.
Yusuf bought ordinary okada with such huge money and had the guts to go outside to do inter house sports with fuel that his fellow Nigerians were sleeping in gas stations for.
Height of insensitivity!
This man who didn’t go to any school is sitting at Aso rock laughing at all of us with our big English and certificate.
Buhari ignored common sense and gave portfolios to dead people. I mean, dead people.
The money that is needed by living people is what he siphoned for the dead.
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
My problem is that now that he has successfully made Nigeria a burial ground of hopes, dreams and humans. I wonder what he wants in 2019.
I just wonder.
The time table for the elections have been released by the federal government.
And just like in secondary school: When time table appear in the board. People like me start to borrow notes to copy or photocopy. Everybody gets serious and busy.
Very soon, they will print shirts and cars and lorries for the election.
And come with a slogan that we will all fall for again.
And when he wins again, we are in trouble.
We all know how second rounds all look like and feel.
The only way we can avoid this madness is to keep our senses in tact otherwise, ….
To you Buhari. If you ever read this, understand this one thing.
You have failed!
You made people who trusted in you start to have trust issues!
You folded the economy of this country and put in your back pocket!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
Finally, you have failed an entire generation.
History never forgets.
You are a voice to the voiceless. You said it all. Kudos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Bossmafia(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are sick!
Because of Npower, you are now insentient to the plight of Nigerians.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Congratulates Hope Uzodinma On His Supreme Court Victory / Maria Ude Nwachi Suspended By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / Enyinnaya Abaribe Asked Buhari To Resign As President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.