Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (73080 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by manciti: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Germandude:
I pity babes for this one.no more pay before service. This one is pay ones and carry go.I hear say this doll dey wet,na true.who has tasted it?

my cousin just came back from UK with his own doll, I have to beg him to give me his doll make I taste am, mhen the Bleep was so real, I have order him to send another one for me when he get back to UK, in case my babe fuckup.

that thing get wet silicon on her punany, I swear doll sweet die, the best sex of my life

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by GOFRONT(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2018
When i hav the money, i will ask them to Make Me a MERCY JOHNSON version of the doll.......I luv Mercy Punnana
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by godofuck231: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
OK am no longer hungry, I just want to eat an apple, am a little thirsty now
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Firstcitizen: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
ModsWillKillNL:

I know guys who bore holes in their mattress and used it as vagina. And they enjoyed it! grin

A man speaks of himself. How did you know they enjoyed it if you did not participate. We be like mumu abi grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by omocalabar(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
At least the doll is drama-free na....

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by mcgaius: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Dolls won't replace women. There's more to women than sex. But this will at least balance the sex equation. Men want sex more than women, women can't give enough so it is a demand and supply situation. These dolls are simple making up for the short supply of sex. Sex is too complicated these days. Especially with the rise of feminism and the new crazily blurred consent standards, u are one bad date from being accused of sexual assault (did u hear what happened to Aziz Ansari?). I think this might be good because it would free up men to have real friendship, relationship and companionship with women without thinking about sex. Women want companionship. Men want companionship AND sex. Enter sex dolls. Worst case scenario if this night doesn’t end in sex, I can go to "Lucy" for sex. Lucy is an equipment, like my phone, like my TV, like my PS4. What we get from these devices, we can get from real life people, but with a lot of complications. The danger though is that some people will go to the extreme and totally zero out women.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Less all be humble now And stop the ego trip. God created women just as he created you. This people are taking advantage of our quabbles with one another. They are exploiting that space to sell us trash.

Just because you want to spite a woman does not me you should go sleep with a doll. That's is not a woman fault that's you all the time.

dude, ego or no ego the sex dolls are here.
plus you dont know how irritating you Vagina Worshippers are. when women are acting like their pvssy is gold you all worship,but when men create a solution for themselves you are the first to qoute God.yet when slay queens are doing their things you are mute.
if any guy sees me carrying my new sex doll and tries to give me a sermon, i will put his head on his lap with a machete.
buzz off...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by omodave(m): 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
The way this sex doll is trending,....i wont be surprise to see some ladeis lead protest soon

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
grossintel:
The new versions moans, talks dirty, wets, gets warm and gives a mad deep bj, I watched it in action and I must confess, there is a big problem for women.

Wow! It may turn out a good thing for us all. Some people will be forced to behave themselves and improve their relationship with the opposite sex.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by RomanyChi(f): 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Woman you are fine, but you need to work on your legs undecided keep em' fit, too much jelly ain't good lipsrsealed
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
omodave:
The way this sex doll is trending,....i wont be surprise to see some ladeis lead protest soon
just wait till the sex dolls get a womb upgrade...loolz

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Germandude: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2018
manciti:

my cousin just came back from UK with his own doll, I have to beg him to give me his doll make I taste am, mhen the Bleep was so real, I have order him to send another one for me when he get back to UK, in case my babe fuckup.

that thing get wet silicon on her punany, I swear doll sweet die, the best sex of my life
don't know if they have it in my area,gonna order asap
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by phys(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
ok
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Still prefer my Bae Feyi
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Shaev7(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
You are loosing hope because the doll is overtaking right... Sorry o
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by COOL10(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Why are most women so possessive, heartless and wicked? I know some could care less about this but the majority don't. U don't wanna give us what we want yet you're angry when we find alternatives. How inconsiderate and selfish can you be? Why would you be intimidated by a 'mere' sex doll yet u say u're not sex objects? And indeed that's what the dolls are,sex objects. Ur insecurities and hypocritical nature are getting more glaring by the day. Be busy carrying out your acts of feminism and ignoring your men while we keep on finding alternatives for everything you stand for. U think it can't happen and yes it will take time but it definitely can if we want it to. We already have alternatives for getting children and now we do for sex. It can only get better. Very soon,y'all will be the ones begging us to take you even if it means playing second fiddle to the dolls and cleaning them up. It's just the unsuspecting ladies I feel sad for. Now women better wise and be vigilant in treating your men like the kings they are and they'll treat you like the queens u're meant to be. I'm a big advocate for women's independence and doing what they love but not at the expense of them demeaning and disregarding men. Have some sense,will ya?
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by KekeNash(f): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
I think am sexier than her and the doll I think am sexier than her and the doll cool
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by madri4u: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
There is one thing I observed abt d manufacturing of this sex doll. The private part of d sex doll are extracted from dead ladies and well treated to make dis sex doll. Hope I guessed right guys?
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Blez33(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
kbzee11:
Well well...don't mind all those choosing a doll over you...them no dey serious grin
same plastic body.. buh still d doll fine pass u
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by sexdoll: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is only illiterate and jobless women or[b] dependent women[/b] that would be fighting over a sex doll.Any woman who knows her worth and vision or plan for her life would care less about a sex doll.

Sadly though, the number of dependent women all over the world is on the increase. tongue
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by kakacoke01: 1:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
Germandude:
I pity babes for this one.no more pay before service. This one is pay ones and carry go.I hear say this doll dey wet,na true.who has tasted it?
e dey like hollandia
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by farem: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Demons have invaded the Earth planet in the name of sex dolls. The spiritual Pollution is now heightened!
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
Shows the level of inferiority complex in women. Why would a living being compare herself to a mere sex doll?
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by bikefab(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Girl didnt lie, she is way sexier.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
sexdoll:

Sadly though, the number of dependent women all over the world is on the increase. tongue
Deceive yourself but not the world.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Sperm donor in dis Nigeria, If I hia
I said women of the 21st century and not Nigeria alone.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ladies these days are so insecure & have low self esteem otherwise they should be looking at the bright side. These dolls can't cook, can't go out with u on a date, can't make u laugh, u can't take selfies with them etc So ladies u need to UP your game, don't let these dolls intimidate u ..... cheesy
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by bewla(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
Germandude:
ask OBO king Davido him self
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
mcgaius:
Dolls won't replace women. There's more to women than sex. But this will at least balance the sex equation. Men want sex more than women, women can't give enough so it is a demand and supply situation. These dolls are simple making up for the short supply of sex. Sex is too complicated these days. Especially with the rise of feminism and the new crazily blurred consent standards, u are one bad date from being accused of sexual assault (did u hear what happened to Aziz Ansari?). I think this might be good because it would free up men to have real friendship, relationship and companionship with women without thinking about sex. Women want companionship. Men want companionship AND sex. Enter sex dolls. Worst case scenario if this night doesn’t end in sex, I can go to "Lucy" for sex. Lucy is an equipment, like my phone, like my TV, like my PS4. What we get from these devices, we can get from real life people, but with a lot of complications. The danger though is that some people will go to the extreme and totally zero out women.
women are replacable.remember that verse of 7 women grabbing 1 man to beg for his surname? you gotta wonder what men had been busy with to abandon women like that.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
sexual intercourse with a sex doll is an abomination. sex outside marriage is evil and abusive. sex before marriage is wickedness against self, God and family. Repent before it becomes late. Jesus Christ is coming soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
she should stop deceiving herself joor. the doll's face is much more beautiful than hers.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by omodave(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

just wait till the sex dolls get a womb upgrade...loolz
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Sales Girl Celebrates After Marrying Her Boss, Says He Is A Virgin / Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.