Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (73423 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by mazimee(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Are girls really this insecure? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 7:56am On Jan 17, 2018
albacete:
And girls will shout themselves hoarse that they are not sex objects. Why is this one now comparing herself to a sex doll?
sex dolls are making women act stupid.
men invented everything.if women act like that pvssy is gold ofcourse men will invent a woman and life goes on.
horses were replaced by cars.women are also replacable. and if women wanted to equal the score they would also replace men with male sex dolls. and we both live seperate lives. then it will be clear who wants who more and what one wants from the other-with no lies and manipulation.
the first signs of the movement away from women was The Red Pill and mgtow movements.

the harvey weinstein case and #MeToo were the last straw. men saw that sooner or later its them. if a man can lose everything over something he did 30 yrs ago; then fvck it.its not worth it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by olayinex(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2018
festwiz:
Lol

Why spend 800k to maintain one slay queen monthly when you can get all they have offer for a one off price? Lol. Free of STD, no drama, no headaches, no social media stalking, no cheating and no heartbreaks. This aunty should park well.

It's 2018, money must be conserved. Doll ti take over.
Vaseline crew I hail, nw u er saving for dis...all is well
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by eph12(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is only illiterate and jobless women or dependent women that would be fighting over a sex doll.Any woman who knows her worth and vision or plan for her life would care less about a sex doll.
Go on

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Suzzydane: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Facially old undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Jethrolite(m): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2018
I see sex doll users as necrophiles.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by GodsonEmma: 9:25am On Jan 17, 2018
We try to build the best exam rooms every year. Education is the Key to Success and some Nigerians need that key. So we come together every year to help one another.. Starting from the Jamb level to post ume to semester exams and interviews, join us now by clicking this linkĀ https:///DvUeXOsGdnV0Yqw5ieUwVkor you can call 08121600786 or 07019044201 See you there!!!
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by newslifeop: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Good
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Angelb4: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Greenbullet(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
I will still buy the sex doll, the sex doll can be bought in installment , thank God.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by abiolag(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladies are getting jealous of mere doll hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by emynike2001(m): 10:29am On Jan 17, 2018
Sex doll CHALLENGE!!!

The HEAT IS on....

Meanehile, DON'T MISS TODAY LOTTERY DRAWS, CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO SEE MORE.

HAPPY WINNINGS.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ModsWillKillNL: 10:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Nawa o

This sex doll ish is gaining traction o.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Galaticos444: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2018
She's running a promo.women will surely sell jst to buy some attentions

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2018
Does this doll moan? It is very important.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ubunja(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2018
im saving money for a latina one...long black hair, big breasts...

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
non of these old ashawos can be more sexier than them pressures #SexDoll

#SexDoll over every Nigerian girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ModsWillKillNL: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
Sex dolls are dangerous as they are sinful and demonic. A demon or demons will eventually enter the object and it will become something else.

The truth is, if sex cartoons/mangas can give guys erections and orgasms, this sex doll will do even more.

I see many embracing it. It's just that it's too expensive. smiley

I know guys who bore holes in their mattress and used it as vagina. And they enjoyed it! grin

I NEVER did and will NEVER do any of those though cos I am happily married. grin cool
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by martineverest(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
ladies shift....doll till take over

it's too late now

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by hoover420: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2018
albacete:
And girls will shout themselves hoarse that they are not sex objects. Why is this one now comparing herself to a sex doll?
This has got to be the lowest self esteem I have seen in a person, comparing oneself to a mere doll.

The sex doll is better sef, at least you pay a onetime fee and be the only one to enjoy the sex. Why would I pay to have sex with a female and she will be enjoying the sex with me? That's cheating you know.

Don't take it personal... It is twitter. Everyone is trying to be funny or sarcastic!
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by delishpot: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Is it that bad? Girls comparing them to dolls. Chai, this doll market don spoil show for babes o. grin grin

It's well. Girls take heart, those dolls can't do more than sex. Until they sell dolls that can take over the duties of loving women, no cause for alarm Una hear?

I can see the double standards here too. If women were to celebrate dildos like this, men would have started preaching against women and their love for Love Machine and how their mothers did not do such a thing (as if their fathers used sex dolls) But see them celebrating the small thing they would have condemned if the case was reversed. Women, you guys should go on strike too. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Daeylar(f): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is only illiterate and jobless women or dependent women that would be fighting over a sex doll. Any woman who knows her worth and vision or plan for her life would care less about a sex doll.

It's getting disgraceful, no self esteem. Funny enough any kind of woman not just illiterates, jobless or those dependent can be bothered, it all boils down to self esteem. It's demeaning to compare yourself to a doll.

That part in bold is the truth though

Anyways, she just want trend, for whatever reason, Shey she is a blogger? More readers for her blog. I'm not sure she cares, this is the hottest trend now so she wants to capitalize.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:
It's now starting to look like girls are being intimidated by sex dolls. hahaha

not only intimidated... girls will remain unmarried till the age of 95

hahaha thank God for sexdoll..

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Daeylar:

It's getting disgraceful, no self esteem. Funny enough any kind of women not just illiterates, jobless or those dependent can be bothered, it all boils down to self esteem.

Anyways, she just want trend, Shey she is a blogger? More readers for her blog. I'm not sure she cares, this is the hottest trend now so she wants to capitalize.
It is very annoying that some women are bothered about this they truly lack focus.You are 100%right low self esteem is the problem.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Daeylar(f): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2018
Nairaland men (I know it's not all) enjoying and doing what they do best, any opportunity to insult women.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by urbanemind(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2018
which one exactly is d doll, can't tell d difference.??

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nonso92(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

not only intimidated... girls will remain unmarried till the age of 95
hahaha thank God for sexdoll..
Hahahaha..
One has already started mentioning what sex doll cannot do.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.