Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (73410 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by pennywys(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:
This sex doll is really causing so much wahala but what's my own
wait until ur boyfriend get one, then you will feel intimidated
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by purples25(f): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
cheesy

You just wait !

Animals have been stuffed and kept for decoration in houses. Now humans are so worthless that we make our exact replicas .

Soon , a man will take his dead wife's body and tell em to put her private part in a dolls body and cover her body in plastic so he can keep her like a plushie , pillow, statue, so he can remember her .

So humans are so useless now, you can buy people now. Yup, and soon those dolls will be designed to have babies too. I hope nature doesn't do something terrible to men and women.

But I really commend the tech o,it's awesome to be honest, and maybe the rate of crime will reduce on the street. And now no one has any excuse to be lonely..........except for troublemakers

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Kokaine(m): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
cassidy1996:
a doll is a doll

a girl is a girl

exactly bro.
dem just dey run mouth. even as the doll is with them, if an average lady enters that same room they will abandon that doll and loose themselves.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ogaonos: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
deco22:
Try comparing your face to that of the sex doll and you will realize you are not even near the Doll in terms of beauty.
insecurity dey fall on d lady.is gud wen ladies attentn is threatened.it mak dem behave, stop d forming nd dt y if u notice wen a endowed lady dey 100l 2 enta am dey hard but wen she hav b choped nd don reach 300l no bobo dey luk e side nd d 100l chick ar getting d attentn is much easy 2 mount dem.players use dis scoop alot by making her c nd feel otha gals wer fyn pass her lik company.dey call it clear her doubts.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by kalufelix(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
urbanemind:
which one exactly is d doll, can't tell d difference.??

The Doll Is The Girl

The Girl Is The Doll
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by cassidy1996(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kokaine:

exactly bro.
dem just dey run mouth. even as the doll is with them, if an average lady enters that same room they will abandon that doll and loose themselves.
lol, you dey mind them
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by goodheart02(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
YabaLeftist:
I'll choose this woman over and over again. Beautiful face, bootylicious body.

I'm telling you. You get eyes
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by MichaelBlake40: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Divay22:
Wetin sex doll go do people grin grin grin
Modified : The insecurity is too much
You have sharp eyes i saw the same thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) / Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.