Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (73424 Views)

Husband Dares Wife To Walk Over Voodoo To Prove She Has Never Cheated (pics/vid) / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by SirBunky85(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:
It's now starting to look like girls are being intimidated by sex dolls. hahaha
I dont think so becuz d price is high and only few men can afford it.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by talk2emma: 10:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Some girls will not be happy with this doll of a thing

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by abworld6deep(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:
It's now starting to look like girls are being intimidated by sex dolls. hahaha
Are they not? That's to show you that some of these ladies has nothing to offer you in relationship than sex. How can you compere yourself to doll, not even robot of which they are currently concluding on that too.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by gnykelly(m): 10:45am On Jan 17, 2018
I would love to try the sex doll soon.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by jnfoage: 10:46am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

not only intimidated... girls will remain unmarried till the age of 95

hahaha thank God for sexdoll..
And what annoys them most is that it was invented by a fellow woman, what da fvck.

And she is also sexy. Real bad market for dem oloshos.

Ladies go don dey para for the woman now.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by johnnny12(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Fake packaging is all I can see....inferior commodity beware!

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

not only intimidated... girls will remain unmarried till the age of 95

hahaha thank God for sexdoll..
I laugh did the women of the 21st century tell you that marriage is their problem.Any woman who is looking for a child can go and look for a sperm donor.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by tealaw(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
The dif btw u and my doll:

-She doesnt need money to buy fake hair
- no period
- she doesnt changr channel when I'm watching important game
- she doesnt argue with me
- she will Bleep anytime I want and for how long I want.
- I dont need to meet her parents
- she doesnt utter a word against my video game habit
- she would not critisize my friends
-she would not ask me about who I'm talking to on my phone.
- I dnt have to remember her birthday
- get her gifts on valentines
- never hv to worry about wht shes been doing all day, who shes been with, cos i knw where she is: in my closet.

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:

Hahahaha..

One has already started mentioning what sex doll cannot do.

who cares if a SexDoll can't cook...

as long as it has other goods and services I need , to hell with them girls. na who food help?

SexDoll even fine pass all the girls for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by SLIMKEY1(m): 10:52am On Jan 17, 2018
Wow I love ur thick body grin
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by hisinkship(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Women that are fighting for equality with men will soon calm down, they will be carrying banners "To Let for Free" "I need a Man, i will never nag again i promise"

But this things has its good sides and bad sides, by the time they release the Male Version man them don divide our world finish be that because, Now is the best time to end this nonsense,

When the male version come out it will be too late, we need to revolve for our perfect halves now oh because it might bounce back on us.
Women will use the anger of whatever we do to them now to take go out for the male version, them fit program the robot to fight real men self.

But the truth is that having dolls with Human Artificial Intelligence that have hands and legs are a big threat to our existence.

The Inventor can use it against the whole world, remember it is MAD Scientist that prompted this whole thing, so the MADNESS might bounce back on the whole Human Race because deploying dolls all over the world can be his tool to be used maybe 4-7 years from now just by activating one particular program (Example iRobot). psychologically look at the founders face in the attached pic, he has ulterior motives behind the creation of this dolls.

World be wise. But Naija Bad oh, we tend to turn everything to comedy serious issues na wa oh

Sign the PETITION to BAN it.
https://www.change.org/p/united-nations-stop-sex-robots-before-its-too-late

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Kotodoctor: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
ubunja:

sex dolls are making women act stupid.
men invented everything.if women act like that pvssy is gold ofcourse men will invent a woman and life goes on.
horses were replaced by cars.women are also replacable. and if women wanted to equal the score they would also replace men with male sex dolls. and we both live seperate lives. then it will be clear who wants who more and what one wants from the other-with no lies and manipulation.
the first signs of the movement away from women was The Red Pill and mgtow movements.

the harvey weinstein case and #MeToo were the last straw. men saw that sooner or later its them. if a man can lose everything over something he did 30 yrs ago; then fvck it.its not worth it.

Less all be humble now And stop the ego trip. God created women just as he created you. This people are taking advantage of our quabbles with one another. They are exploiting that space to sell us trash.

Just because you want to spite a woman does not mean you should go sleep with a doll. That's is not a woman fault that's you all the time.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Tomoyayi(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I laugh did the women of the 21st century tell you that marriage is their problem.Any woman who is looking for a child can go and look for a sperm donor.

Sperm donor in dis Nigeria,
If I hia

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Sperm donor in dis Nigeria, Ritual things loading be dat o
Nor be only ritual.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nonso92(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

who cares if a SexDoll can't cook...

as long as it has other goods and services I need , to hell with them girls. na who food help?

SexDoll even fine pass all the girls for Nigeria

I'm very sure, someone that can afford a doll almost 1m, cooking, washing, home care should be the least of his problems.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2018
SirBunky85:

I dont think so becuz d price is high and only few men can afford it.

remember when mobile phones first entered this country and how expensive they were. also the price of recharge cards? now they are affordable.

that's going to happen to the SexDoll

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by skallion7(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2018
Nonso92:

I'm very sure, someone that can afford a doll almost 1m, cooking, washing, home care should be the least of his problems.

my guy your head dey there

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by SirBunky85(m): 10:58am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

remember when mobile phones first entered this country and how expensive they were. also the price of recharge cards? now they are affordable.

that's going to happen to the SexDoll
even at dat,I still prefer God natural creature to dis rubbish doll
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
scaramucci:
Does this doll moan? It is very important.
The new versions moans, talks dirty, wets, gets warm and gives a mad deep bj, I watched it in action and I must confess, there is a big problem for women.

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
even at dat,I still prefer God natural creature to dis rubbish doll

God's natural creatures are our mothers... not girls of this generation.
I prefer SexDoll to girls of this era

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by SirBunky85(m): 11:05am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

God's natural creatures are our mothers... not girls of this generation.

I prefer SexDoll to girls of this era
lol.u funny o.irrespective of girls wayward attitude,dey cant be compared to a doll nah

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by towyeenbell2: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Chaiiii embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed kasala don burst for women head ooo.
Dem don feel intimidated already ooo.
Make dem do normal dem no go hear , plait your natural hair dem no go hear ,make dem no dey fix long yangayanga nails dem no go hear ,now replacement don come now dem come dey para dey show say nothing dey happen.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Eyah

See how a human being is comparing herself to a doll

I mean a brainless, lifeless thing

Does that mean she considers herself to be brainless and lifeless like a doll grin

#WithSexDollWeStand grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by sirgalahad26(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2018
this is serious; girls beefing on intimidating,competitive and cost effective dolls

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by gonkin(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2018
All these babe are jealous of common doll. Women can be jealous sha

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by ooshinibos: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2018
that body can easily be copied , you have now given the Chinese a template to mass produce this kind a body :-)

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2018
The idea of these puppet toys has gone to show how poorly the present human race has degenerated into carnality... it's quite unfortunate that we all have find ourselves in this age of technological savagery. it also goes to show how all forms of paedophilia and deviance has enveloped paramount virtues of mental purity.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 11:19am On Jan 17, 2018
SirBunky85:

lol.u funny o.irrespective of girls wayward attitude,dey cant be compared to a doll nah

buy a SexDoll, abduct children if u wish and enjoy life afterward...

marry a Nigerian girl, face problems ranging from infidelity, laziness, barrenness, spiritual husband, don't forget the Almighty village people and a host of others too numerous to mention.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by SirBunky85(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2018
smith666999:

buy a SexDoll, abduct children if u wish and enjoy life afterward...

marry a Nigerian girl, face problems ranging from infidelity, laziness, barrenness, spiritual husband, don't forget the Almighty village people and a host of others too numerous to mention.
still wouldnt make me prefer a doll to a natural creature

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by smith666999(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
still wouldnt make me prefer a doll to a natural creature

your choice
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll by manciti: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2018
girls are becoming useless to us WE MEN, and she is even comparing herself to that doll, I rather spend my whole day with that sexy doll than spend 10 second with that useless ungrateful thing.

girl u all need to step up......... doll might just replace u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photos From Her Private Wedding / Bisi Alimi In Bed With Husband, Anthony Davis. Shares Photo / "The Only Thing You Didn't Borrow Is Your Beard" - Lady Drags Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.