Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (140294 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Niyobrown(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
you seem not to understand the advantage of a sex doll.

With sex dolls, we can collect men's money and later go meet the dolls to quench our sexual desires.

And don't tell me that men are wiser, because you all would lose control when a hot lady walks into a room and you'd even want to give her all your life savings.

Which kain yansh u want to shake o wey dem never shake b4? Alaye calm down undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Snow02: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
ubunja:

dont be petty
thats why you are being replaced by dolls.
you never really knew your real value.keep acting like a billion dollars.but the sex dolls will show just how little you been bringing to the table.
loooolz.
im ordering a latina. grin grin grin
Jesus Christ this guy too get sense

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?
. But ur boyfriend looks broke and timid. You just ended up telling the whole forum that your work is collecting money from old men for hair Poor thing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Mtsulphur8(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
You dey real bae,I love you for saying the truth,the other ladies were merely talking out of frustration...

Twoclans:
Guys always talking about women asking for money ,please look around you a lot of women are bread winners in their families.

A lot of females support their male partners financially.

Who are this women still following men for money?

Please someone should tell them its no longer in vogue.

@ male sex dolls :its a no no for me abeg.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
This sex doll kini is giving some people who really cares sleepless night.

Well to the female who wants a Ronaldo physique, i wish you all the best but i hope you won't go disturbing redemption camp at the wrong time?

To the guys saying the dolls can replace females, i wish you the best...but a correct nigga will never sleep with a lifeless body. If e no be panadol, e no be panadol.

Only the weak, shy, ugly, snobbish dimwit mofos will always settle for fake things...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by lloyds(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
Keep spilling trash. In your whole life, how much have you removed from your petty barbing salon income and given a woman?

Hmm, these dolls are really causing war here for naija internet already , when they have not really landed. .

Make male and female chill small o. Most likely, may be men will not bother toasting women anymore from they ways it's going......except Godly ones.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Hargbo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Like seriously jamariwolf4 , u rather Bleep a doll than the real thing that swing you to any angle to hit the right spot
Jamariwolf4:

With sex dolls, we can collect men's money and later go meet the dolls to quench our sexual desires.

And don't tell me that men are wiser, because you all would lose control when a hot lady walks into a room and you'd even want to give her all your life savings.

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Niyobrown(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
marvin902:
hmmm this is becoming crazy undecided undecided
truth be told these sex dolls are a real competition to girls..
well girls who use sex as a means of sucking guys dry and so on...
nevertheless for the guys even we say emotions isn't really that important in sex..
lets not forget there's something called tasteless sex...
i don't think a doll is gonna do pre-intimacy with you or give you different techniques in bed..
in other words your just the giver nothing else and it becomes stale undecided undecided
Ull

Ull simply bend it and set the position u like. Its very flexible nd soft. grin as soon as u cum, ull come back to ur senses
Only thing is: no need to buy make up, its fine like dat
No need to buy cream, e no need bleaching
No need to buy body spray; no body odour
No need to buy brazilian, d thin no send
No need to beg, e no dey hear.
Just carry go sir cool

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I Think These Male Sex Dolls Are Kinda Fit.

So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

Look at those arm lengths, the abs, pecs, strong hands.

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Ladies have now got a man who will never leave us or slut shame us frequently.
Rejoice!
Thank you very much for bringing up a counter post like this, let the war begin. I don't know why the men always think that the world belongs to them, even if it belongs to them women makes it to move around because it has to move around to be viable.
Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by frozen70(f): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
Niyobrown:

Ull simply bend it and set the position u like. Its very flexible nd soft. grin as soon as u cum, ull come back to ur senses
Only thing is: no need to buy make up, its fine like dat
No need to buy cream, e no beed bleaching
No need to buy body spray; no body odour
No need to buy brazilian, d thin no send
No need to beg, e no dey hear.
Just carry go sir cool

You are a case, lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by yomex139(m): 11:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
sexdoll:

Guy you wicked.

Omo see finishing!

The girl thinks she can make men insecure with her own brand of sexdoll story while forgetting the basic fact that when it comes to sex, men don't really care how a woman gets off.

Once a nigga is satisfied, the bìtch can as well go and _fuck a tree if she so wants...

That's nature for you.
grin
sexdoll:

Guy you wicked.

Omo see finishing!

The girl thinks she can make men insecure with her own brand of sexdoll story while forgetting the basic fact that when it comes to sex, men don't really care how a woman gets off.

Once a nigga is satisfied, the bìtch can as well go and _fuck a tree if she so wants...

That's nature for you.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by tunary(m): 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2018
jonaifame22:
you have no idea,u're sounding harsh,pls drink some water to cool ur radiator 08182192338 chat me on Watsapp, I'll take u out dis weekend, but pls appear make up free,lemme spend some of my barbing money on you
lol
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Kokaine(m): 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
I Think These Male Sex Dolls Are Kinda Fit.

So I decided to look up pics of the male sex dolls and bliv me, I was blown away.
i mean:

Look at those arm lengths, the abs, pecs, strong hands.

One has to wonder, how many naija men can keep a body like this? Do they even know equipments inside a basic gym?

Further,
We can choose from a variety of handsome face, the hot sun has made most male faces from this part of the world really repulsive.
I heard they've got bionic peenises (they are described as unstoppable, and better than the real thing and most vibrators)

Ladies have now got a man who will never leave us or slut shame us frequently.
Rejoice!
no p.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by stchinedu: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
grin

Igbuelem grin cheesy

You aff killed me grin

Otipami grin cheesy

Yakari cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Hargbo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Haba, you sound so petty...find love babe and quit this runsgirl life
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

This has happened countless times and I ain't saying for saying sake.

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

You don't know women as half as you think!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

be decieving ursef,,which naija guy go give you money without sex,, let the male dolls start paying the bills.
as far as naija gurls are concerned the only thing that will be a threat to man is if money grows dxck or monkeys av money to spend..in short any living things that as money to spend is a threat to man ...not some lifeless male doll.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Franky826: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Trailer jam show!

grin

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Mavelshee(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

I say I CAN TAKE MONEY FROM A MAN TO MAKE MY HAIR OR PAY RENT and I still won't give him sex!!!!!

I focus on old and busy men, not these broke jobless fvckboys (this is why I hate fvckboys).

Hence you just a proud golddigger?
No self worth

These are some of the diseases (female dependency syndrome) that the female sexdolls will help curtail

Soon you gonna learn to make your own rent

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by butterflyl1on: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
In a nutshell the attached images are why the female sex doll seems to be trending and a male favourite.

I do not subscribe to them though but this is a wake up call for women all over the world to know that when you turn yourself into AN OBJECT with your fake hair, nails, complexion, butt, boobs, accent, eye colour, then you simply stopped being human and only made yourself the 1.0 version of your model. These sex dolls are designed to be like a 5.0 version of you.

Keep it real is all this is all about.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by nkemjacob2(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:
e dey pain her o
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Snow02: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
richythePH:

now we even have to "develop skills" just to get a "girlfriend" which wasnt so before

tell me why we wont turn to sex dolls now lipsrsealed

#WithSexDollWeStand
lol good point

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by ola12(m): 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
jonaifame22:
you have no idea,u're sounding harsh,pls drink some water to cool ur radiator 08182192338 chat me on Watsapp, I'll take u out dis weekend, but pls appear make up free,lemme spend some of my barbing money on you
Jesu, reply of d century grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Some people are really working hard to control or reduce human population for God knows why.
From promoting lgbt,terrorism and now sex dolls.
All these measures are meant to reduce human population.
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by mickeymimi: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
it is much more than sex... it all started from some men treating women as se3x toys and women treating them as their wallets.....no love

Funniest part most men think .....women are the ones who lead the world to this...... women who use intimacy gadgets are seen as independent and their use of these imitations of male sexual organs is acceptable in some modern society.... and feel there should be no double standard if s3ex dolls are designed for men too.

some men ......who own sex dolls are said to develop deep emotional attachments to them and talk to them......a lot of women who uses s3ex toys also crave for male attention in other areas.emotions

and some prefer the real deal over any piece of battery operated plastic ,,,,,no matter the nagging , begging and giving

I think what lead to the invention....
some men find it difficult to ask a woman on a date for fear of being mislabelled a predator , stingy , or having sexually harassed her.. some cannot even talk to women......and some need se3X 7 days week but their partners can not satisfy them
while some women cant find the right partner ....but have se3xual urges......refuse to sleep around or give it to any guy that just comes along...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Snow02: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes I am a very independent person,the only man who I ever depended on for anything is my father and as at today he is six feet below the earth.

I have always believed irrespective of gender once a human being comes of age that innate skill to survive should be activated in them.

Honestly I have never been supportive of women been leaches on a man,its not just attractive.

@ crossbow that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy something for your lady from time to time. wink

if only all the ladies have your kind of reasoning
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by oshe11: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

Looks better.

You seem to be so educated about women that you think you know what all ladies want and can do.

You don't know women as half as you think!!!!!!

Lol.....

How old is the "Boo" on ur dp

Pride wont let u listen n learn....
Keep disgracing ursef publicly by trying to prove a point.
Cant U see other gals av deserted u

PS: U keep talking abt coletin moni from old men without dem sex, cnt u see all they needed was sex bt u fooled dem n swindled dem
Bt wit d presence of sex dolls, dey wud rada gt sex from dia dolls dan spend moni on an olosho(like u)
Dnt u gt the logic
if u didnt den u r truly a slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by 9tailskid: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jamariwolf4:

What a job description you've got there aunty...
You make it sound like you're running a charity for the Old & Busy Men of the society...

In a bid to come off as an intelligent defender of the women folk or something, you just ended up sounding lame...
And please, unless you've been robbing male roadside beggars for your rent & hair money.. stop lying about the no sex thing.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Juliusdking(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kill yourself
Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Troublemaker007(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
jonaifame22:

Brossssssss over hoesssssss. When you are done, pass her to me

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women by Hargbo(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Newboss:
Dildò has been around for decades! angry intimacy gadget for women is not news at all! angry Even cucumber will do! angry
wait o, my cucumber gets missing almost everytime in the house only to appear back after some time, dnt tell me these girls have raping my cucumber, even my female neighbors that borrow my cucumber always kept me wondering why on earth will they borrow a cucumber...am going to start a war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.