Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. (2853 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by ipodstinks: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Honestly speaking, this sex doll of a thing is a welcome development and I see lots of advantages of it over women cheesy grin
1. No smelling pussy.
2. No falling Olympus(Boobs stand erect no matter how men squeeze them, they will always point the dagger at you.)
3. No smelling armpit.
4. No reckless spending.
5. No fear of my babe fit dey receive kondo somewhere else.
6. No thinking of what babe will eat.
7. No complain about tiredness when you are in the mood.
Do no ask me for the dissadvanges, I am only interested in the advantages. You can add yours. thanks. kiss

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by gabinogem(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
cheesy cheesy... Guy u wicked ooh...
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
I swear if you give me that teddy for free, I no want.

I can't imagine myself having fun with a rubber. Na craze or madness?

And I even know say na rubber.

No discussion, no taking some little chops together nothing nothing, just keep a rubber on your bed and keep pressing, hoping up and down, is that not masturbation?

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Leriebloom(f): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
I just had to laugh at "no thinking of what bae will eat" If you have 800k buy the doll and stop making noise, that's if it's sth you can afford if you can't afford reckless spending on a girl. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leriebloom:
I just had to laugh at "no thinking of what bae will eat" If you have 800k buy the doll and stop making noise, that's if it's sth you can afford if you can't afford reckless spending on a girl. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Tallesty1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

No discussion, no taking some little chops together nothing nothing, just keep a rubber on your bed and keep pressing, hoping up and down, is that not masturbation?
Using this is worse than masturbation honestly and I don't get why Nigerians are obsessed with an 800k sex doll. I mean is this not the same Nigeria where people borrow ordinary condom from friends? Who's going to give them money to buy the doll?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wow. This is sad
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
Using this is worse than masturbation honestly and I don't get why Nigerians are obsessed with an 800k sex doll. I mean is this not the same Nigeria where people borrow ordinary condom from friends? Who's going to give them money to buy the doll?
grin grin grin
As in, my guy go want borrow the doll for one or two nights, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Leriebloom(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Lol, truth.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by RickandMorty: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

He thinks silicon is rubber. Lmfao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Daniel2289(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
It baffles me to see and hear that people are Clamouring and Craving for this sex doll of a thing.

Why on Earth will a Normal Human Being (NHB) be having a lover as a doll?? is that not Really Madness

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2018
RickandMorty:

He thinks silicon is rubber. Lmfao grin grin grin
Silicon dey breath?

Okay, having fun with a silicon, is that not masturbation?

Besides, who told you it consists majorly of silicon?
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by RickandMorty: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Silicon dey breath?

He's only attracted to women's breathing

He thinks sex outside of marriage isn't the same as sex with a doll, lmfao grin grin grin

It's not really sex if you don't Ice-Cream her, ma dude.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
RickandMorty:

He's only attracted to women's breathing

He thinks sex outside of marriage isn't the same as sex with a doll, lmfao grin grin grin

It's not really sex if you don't Ice-Cream her, ma dude.
With my senses working, I can't have sex with anything short of human, God forbid. That is even worse than masturbation. grin grin

Abeg go and order for your sex dolly dolly and leave me alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
Using this is worse than masturbation honestly and I don't get why Nigerians are obsessed with an 800k sex doll. I mean is this not the same Nigeria where people borrow ordinary condom from friends? Who's goin to give them money to buy the doll?
If guys can borrow a pack of condom which costs N100 to have sex with a lady, how dem go fit afford 800k doll cheesy cheesy d

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by RickandMorty: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

With my senses working, I can't have sex with anything short of human, God forbid. That is even worse than masturbation. grin grin

Abeg go and order for your sex dolly dolly and leave me alone.

He doesn't want to remove the power that women have as Gate Keepers of Sex and hand it over to inanimate object (dolls) which is then given back to Men.

He only thinks with his dick and not his brain grin grin grin

Pretty pathetic Famalam. I'm thinking of the effect this will have in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Silicon dey breath?

Besides, who told you it consists majorly of silicon?
It's made of other components but silicon is a major component and it's not rubber. It's the same silicon gel they use in boobs enhancement, I guess it has the same feeling as that of a human flesh.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
[s]
RickandMorty:

He doesn't want to remove the power that women have as Gate Keepers of Sex and hand it over to inanimate object (dolls) which is then given back to Men.

He only thinks with his dick and not his brain grin grin grin

Pretty pathetic Famalam. I'm thinking of the effect this will have in the long run.

[/s]
Guy, go and buy your sex dolly and leave my mention alone. Must everyone be a masturbator?

Who thinks with his dick other than the same thing who feels sex is just all about having somewhere to bury the d1ck, be it a rubber or anything else?
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by RickandMorty: 10:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Guy, go and buy your sex dolly and leave my mention alone. Must everyone be a masturbator?

Who thinks with his dick other than the same thing who feels sex is just all about having somewhere to bury the d1ck, be it a rubber or anything else?

A guy is this upset with sexdolls. grin L grin O grin L grin It's not you they are replacing dude.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
charliboy654:

It's made of other components but silicon is a major component and it's not rubber. It's the same silicon gel they use in boobs enhancement, I guess it has the same feeling as that of a human flesh.
Whatever it is made of, I can't have sex with anything short of human.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by moshood521: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
me waitin 4 aba boiz

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
[s]
RickandMorty:

A guy is this upset with sexdolls. grin L grin O grin L grin It's not you they are replacing dude.
[/s]
Nobody is replacing me with a sex doll.

But get it into your skull that everyone cannot be a masturbator. It is only a masturbator that thinks sex is just all about having his d1ck inserted anywhere be it a human or a dolly.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by RickandMorty: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Nobody is replacing me with a sex doll.

But get it into your skull that everyone cannot be a masturbator. It is only a masturbator that thinks sex is just all about having his d1ck inserted anywhere be it a human or a dolly.

He wants to have sex with something that decays
He's obsessed with STD's
He likes heartbreak

Okay, good to know.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by LionDeLeo: 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
[s]
RickandMorty:

He wants to have sex with something that decays
He's obsessed with STD's
He likes heartbreak

Okay, good to know.
[/s]
Absolute nonsense.

Yes, I like them, is it your liking?

I'm a human being and certainly cannot have sex with anything short of human.

In your own case, if you cannot afford this sex dolly, I will advise you go and get those teddies used in boutiques pending when you can afford a fairly used sex dolly.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by FreshEric007(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
omo make dem carry this dex doll come naija. This is a solution to we guyz receiving silly attitudes and physical traits from ladies during sex.

Sex dolls has my full backing and endorsement.
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by RickandMorty: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense.

I'm a human being and certainly cannot have sex with anything short of human.

If you cannot afford this sex dolly, I will advise you go and get those teddies used in boutiques pending when you can afford a fairly used sex dolly.

lol
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
Tallesty1:
Issa burn ooohhh!! grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by richythePH(f): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
see the mouths of the posters above shouting "silicon silicon, rubber rubber" like the anus of an oraguntan undecided

like these same set of hypocrites aiint the same people shouting "damn nicki minaj is hot"
"kim kardashian is beautiful and sexy"
forgetting that the assets of these ladies are made of the same silicon they are screaming upandan undecided

y'all should not mind them and go get your sex doll jareh so you can save a lady's life from prostitution

#WithSexDollWeStand

Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Alariiwo: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
No vaginal discharge grin

Some will take off their pants and the smell of dead rat will litter the whole place.
#Keepyourpvssyclean
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by Harrytimbog(m): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rejoice oh ye one minute men....no more harassment from ladies
Re: Advantages Of Sex Doll Over Women. by XTLikeNat777: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Leriebloom:

You look too responsible to even answer him. Leave them to celebrate what will eventually kill them..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady & Guys Please Help Me is It Normally.... 3 To 5hours / Naija Guys Plz Lets Stop This!!! / Romantic Captions For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.