Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (38055 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by LionDeLeo: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Most women are tired of you men too and the wahala you give . . . Make money no, yet you will not allow us to rest!

Please go and buy your sex dolls and leave us alone abeg!

At least we don't have to pretend to be nice to broke and ugly dudes for humanity sake . . . now they can have their sex dolls and let us be! cheesy tongue

Now that men and women are tired of themselves, women should get their doll and men will have theirs.

We both spend to maintain our dolls. grin grin

#westandwithsexdolls.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Shut up, will you? It's not as if I am better than what?
So,you have been discussing me behind my back? Hehehehe.
These ones you called now, will they beat me for you? grin grin grin

Silly ass, always acting as if she's better than the average woman.
Morning aburo

First of all, No one has the time to discuss anyone behind their backs. I don't take anything that goes on here seriously. I have been your friend on Facebook for about two months now, and you will realize I hardly ever discuss nairaland with you

I am sure she mentioned us because she is close to both of us and realize we maybe your off nairaland friend too.

Please don't take this doll troll personal, I already told you from day one that it is a joke. So troll back or counter attack is allowed grin

Meanwhile, Sexbbstar has just been preaching peace on every thread since the beginning of the whole fiasco. I noticed her comment appeasing to guys from the beginning of the whole trolling exercise. Perhaps, she doesn't want things to get out of hand

I am sure she was just trying to do the same to sexky. I don't think she means any harm
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by LionDeLeo: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm far better than you in every aspect. Please face your studies. 100l is not easy. You still have a long way to go. Try to make your life better and quit being rude. More than half a million ladies on this forum are far better than you are yet they don't make noise the way you do. It shows the empty barrel makes the loudest noise( guess it's adolescent period that's worrying you) See you later, I have so many things to do this morning, but you can keep on wasting your time and increasing the bulge in s.eun's pocket. You can quote me again, but I won't reply you. I will only like and share your stupidity with my followers. Have a nice day.

Madam, easy na.

This story because of sex dolls?

#westandwithsexdolls.

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Most women are tired of you men too and the wahala you give . . . Make money no, yet you will not allow us to rest!

Please go and buy your sex dolls and leave us alone abeg!

At least we don't have to pretend to be nice to broke and ugly dudes for humanity sake . . . now they can have their sex dolls and let us be! cheesy tongue

You really did not need to respond. Shows your height of inferiority complex. Maybe you are one of the girls s(hit) scared because your whole lives depends on stipends you get from guys. gsm Recharge cards, Fake cow hair, panties etc grin

The decent girls are not bothered because they know a sexdoll can never replace them. It's the cheap ones like you that get scared. cheesy

Wretched, dirty piece of trash grin

#WeStandWithSexDolls grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2018
DaddyKross:

Hnmmm

undecided undecided
What?
sexybbstar:

I'm far better than you in every aspect. Please face your studies. 100l is not easy. You still have a long way to go. Try to make your life better and quit being rude. More than half a million ladies on this forum are far better than you are yet they don't make noise the way you do. It shows the empty barrel makes the loudest noise( guess it's adolescent period that's worrying you) See you later, I have so many things to do this morning, but you can keep on wasting your time and increasing the bulge in s.eun's pocket. You can quote me again, but I won't reply you. I will only like and share your stupidity with my followers. Have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
What?Ohoh.grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
greiboy:
Morning aburo

First of all, No one has the time to discuss anyone behind their backs. I don't take anything that goes on here seriously. I have been your friend on Facebook for about two months now, and you will realize I hardly ever discuss nairaland with you

I am sure she mentioned us because she is close to both of us and realize we maybe your off nairaland friend too.

Please don't take this doll troll personal, I already told you from day one that it is a joke. So troll back or counter attack is allowed grin

Meanwhile, Sexbbstar has just be preaching peace on every thread since the beginning of the whole fiasco. I noticed her comment appeasing to guys from the beginning of the whole trolling exercise. Perhaps, she doesn't want things to get out of hand

I am sure she was just trying to do the same to sexky. I don't think she means any arm
I wasn't talking about you jare. That girl is just too sanctimonious for my liking. grin
Who even cares about sexdoll or not? If she was trying to make peace, she wouldn't make a comment about sexmachines whatever when it's so obvious many girls are upset about the trend and sekxy was complaining about it.

Good morning. Bawo nih night? grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Madam, easy na.
This story because of sex dolls?
#westandwithsexdolls.
No be like that Jare lion... grin

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

*Liked and shared

Now I know what's paining you.. Hehehe grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I wasn't talking about you jare. That girl is just too sanctimonious for my liking. grin
Who even cares about sexdoll or not? If she was trying to make peace, she wouldn't make a comment about sexmachines whatever when it's so obvious many girls are upset about the trend and sekxy was complaining about it.

Good morning. Bawo nih night? grin
My night was good grin Yours?
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Please don't do this now. it is not necessary

it is just a slight misunderstanding btw the two of you.
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2018
greiboy:
My night was good grin Yours?

It was very cold,Wallahi.
I'm in class though,catch you later.wink

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2018
greiboy:
Please don't do this now. it is not necessary

it is just a slight misunderstanding btw the two of you.

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Baba tee, this is not the first time she's doing something like this. We have better ladies on this forum who are not behaving like that... I just don't know what she's feeling like. The last time I checked, I don't engage people in online brawl like this cos I don't like it. But I have to reply her today, this is not her first of trying to attack me. I'm behaving sanctimonious? Is that her headache? I'm engaged to a scrawny looking thing? Is is her engagement? Seems she feel threatened by me because if she's not, she won't mention those two things. I have spectacular things going on in my life than giving such people attention.
Owk our wife/girlfriend cheesy. Just take it easy wink

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

You really did not need to respond. Shows your height of inferiority complex. Maybe you are one of the girls s(hit) scared because your whole lives depends on stipends you get from guys. gsm Recharge cards, Fake cow hair, panties etc grin

The decent girls are not bothered because they know a sexdoll can never replace them. It's the cheap ones like you that get scared. cheesy

Wretched, dirty piece of trash grin

#WeStandWithSexDolls grin

Lol . . . okay, if you say so.

If we don't talk we are scared . . . if we talk we are sacred.

What do you people want us to do now abeg?

I honestly thought you guys will be relived to see women supporting your precious sex dolls . . . . or maybe you people are just making noise to scare women . . . undecided

It must pain you that women are even supporting you to buy the sex dolls . . . You would prefer we beg and offer ourselves to you free of charge to satisfy your depravity. No way . . .

Go and buy your sex dolls and leave us alone!

If you want a real woman go and make money . . . tongue

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by RoyalBlak007: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy "EveryFriday"

#KeepingUpWithRomanceSection grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

Baba tee, this is not the first time she's doing something like this. We have better ladies on this forum who are not behaving like that... I just don't know what she's feeling like. The last time I checked, I don't engage people in online brawl like this cos I don't like it. But I have to reply her today, this is not her first of trying to attack me. I'm behaving sanctimonious? Is that her headache? I'm engaged to a scrawny looking thing? Is is her engagement? Seems she feel threatened by me because if she's not, she won't mention those two things. I have spectacular things going on in my life than giving such people attention.
Threatenedby you? I'm deaaaad.cheesy grin

Lemme just keep shut. angry

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Now that men and women are tired of themselves, women should get their doll and men will have theirs.

We both spend to maintain our dolls. grin grin

#westandwithsexdolls.

Women already have theirs nah . . .

Honestly I don't get what the fuss is all about.

I think if men and women can objectively remove the sexual factor from their relationships, then and only then can we achieve a state of mutual respect. cool

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Lol . . . okay, if you say so.

If we don't talk we are scared . . . if we talk we are sacred.

What do you people want us to do now abeg?

I honestly thought you guys will be relived to see women supporting your precious sex dolls . . . . or maybe you people are just making noise to scare women . . . undecided

It must pain you that women are even supporting you to buy the sex dolls . . . You would prefer we beg and offer ourselves to you free of charge to satisfy your depravity. No way . . .

Go and buy your sex dolls and leave us alone!

If you want a real woman go and make money . . . tongue

Hahahahahhahah. I laugh in Swahili.

Girl I don't need to brag or blow my trumpet. I can buy you, your boyfriend and your family combined. True talk. cheesy
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Threatenedby you? I'm deaaaad.cheesy grin
Lemme just keep shut. angry
Better
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

Girl I don't need to brag or blow my trumpet. I can buy you, your boyfriend and your family combined. True talk. cheesy

Then go and buy your sex doll and stop making noise up and down!

If you need a loan I can help you . . . cool

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

But you just blew it nah? grin
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:

grin grin No mind me joor cheesy
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by UjuJoan2: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2018
Mariinee:

Dont mind him . .

If he is even remotely busy he won't be here on Nairaland, on a Friday morning . . . arguing about sex dolls.

I don't blame the poster for saying it's the broke ones who are making noise.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Seahawk: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2018
ophatlewis:

Tho I'm not among the sex doll theme oo, but mind u, all a guy needs from a lady is pleasure but ladies needs money and some other things to which I believe that you can't get from male sex dolls
we are not complaining. Go and buy the sex doll

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Dont mind him . .

If he is even remotely busy he won't be here on Nairaland, on a Friday morning . . . arguing about sex dolls.

I don't blame the poster for saying it's the broke ones who are making noise.

cheesy cheesy

UjuJoan shoo please grin grin

Anyway no hard feelings. Just felt like catching some fun. Now back to work wink

1 Like

Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

grin grin No mind me joor cheesy
I won'twink
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2018
makydebbie:

100% correct!! All about knowing your worth and being a woman of substance.
I don't know why you get such a bad rep here on NL, you're actually quite sensible and mature. You sexyBBstar, blackhawk and a few others
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by RoyalBlak007: 8:38am On Jan 19, 2018
gringringringrin 蝴蝶结动不动就
博大精深
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2018
eezeribe:
Women have been using fake joysticks(dildos),fake butts,fake boobs,fake hips,fake eye brows,fake eye lashes,fake camel toe,fake eyes(contact lenses) and even fake hymen;and still at that,they still smell and menstruate and men have been enduring...

The white man decided to make the 'fakeness' complete by creating non living fake women and the living fake women are already scared of the impending competition from SEX dolls

This height of insecurity only confirms the fact that women were PRIMARILY CREATED FOR SEX...

I am far from being broke,but if you like call all the men broke,it won't change the fact that men are visual creatures and would definitely admire and welcome the innovation of sex dolls...

# We stand with sex dolls 100%.

fake hymen haba oga take it easy o ... small small dey lie na ... fear God o
Re: Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll by Lalas247(f): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
Only the "sex machines" are getting intimidated by these sex dolls. If you have a lot apart from sex to contribute to a man's life, you won't be bothered.

Sekxyqueen, don't mind them. Some of them are still borrowing condom from friends and they are shouting "sex dolls". Aba will soon help them sha grin
the money for sex doll some can use to start a business..

was watching Dragons Den.. these boys started business on £750 they make oil for beard... sexy ordinary oil.. go and check them.out no bros ... they a millionaire now .. they started selling eBay. Amazon .. if u see these boyz hmmm.. they used social media ... our guys na to dey bash for social media ...

I cry for our Nigerian brother wahlahi ... just take a look at wts trending ... sad dey would rather buy a doll ... so sexual satifastion is key to them.. while account is swimming in minus 0 cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Men And The Craze To Marry Foreigners / . / What Are The Advantage And Disadvantages Of Arranged Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.