Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown (50246 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by davit: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Bantino:
Na wah ooooo

Sex dolls topics everywhere, why nah?

cucumbers and dildos didn't get all these internet buzzing...
I tire o!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by ammyluv2002(f): 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
The world must be crazy

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by contigiency(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
The more christainity spreads the more devlish people spread their news faster and do all things for people to asmilate whatever they have coming. It started with women becoming one of the cheapest thing to acquire, even the most prety and wealthy of them. Sex became so easy an act that takes place at any location desired. Then slaying joined with almost every girl wanted to be called a slaying girl. Behold! this year, in addition to intimacy gadgets for women which has been there for ages is this very distastesful sex dolls for men. Has inferiority complex gotton to the extent that men will have to throw away the little manhood they have left? This for me remains a demonic package to cage people spiritually and not just technological innovation.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by ayaside(m): 11:09am On Jan 19, 2018
Tired of these sex dolls stories..We ain't buying...Everyday sex doll...Wetin sef angry
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by dokJ: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2018
let me patiently wait 4 tecno to produce dia sex doll..am sure i ll b able to afford it n hv satisfaction.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Temmywalex: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
I think Nairaland should stop the publicity of this sex doll of a thing.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Berlyn1(f): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Omashe oooo cry
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by HeyCorleone(m): 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Nutase:
you and your cohorts are the victims here. We should be the ones crying for you cry

Why should you be crying for this our breakthrough?

I mean this is the most important thing to happen to mankind in years.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by VeniJu: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How can a sane person be having sex with a lifeless doll?

How is this different from masturbation?

Rubbish like this is what's usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

What if we are truly in end times
Masturbation is even better.
it's more like having sex with a corpse.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by bams2999(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
May Almighty save our peoples
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by punisha: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018
I say this again... fvck this lifeless, scary thing and you can fvck a corpse. lord help us!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by bughead: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018
were will out sperm be storing when fvcking this doll?
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by skallion7(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2018
lipsrsealed bad market for dem slayqueens and prostitutes..lol
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Lexusgs430: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll never complains, she can be twisted all ways, can be rocked for hours, with no complains, does not fly the red Russia flag, never complains of headache, no clubbing, no recharge cards, no nandos etc etc

What is not to like?

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Elxandre(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
As much as the influx of sex dolls discussions is beginning to get on my nerves, I have to ask a question.
Why are females pissed, even though they also use intimacy gadgets?
Your Dildos or whatever didn't seem like corpses to you abi?
Hypocrites!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by 2lateBiafra: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
SO EXPLORERS it’s you this HOLY FRIDAY MORNING grin
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by BluntBoy(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2018
IamLaura:
I'm happy about this invest of sex dolls.
I hope Rape and molestation can now drastically reduce all over the world

I smell jealousy.

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Sgwin: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Bad market for some girls..lol but I know anything nija learn it will be worst than others
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by superlanny(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Flexherbal:
#12 per day.

Very soon this dolls will be everywhere at just #1,000 per week.

Ladies do not worry!

Men will get tired of them, soon.
Real men love challenges.

Real men love out doing their previous performances.
Real men dear

Real men are never proud to be 2 mins men.
Real men work on their performance, when they discover that is it going down.

Real men love to drive real women to orgasms.

Real men love to chat and relax with real women.
Real men do not take dolls out, but real women.

Real men know that real women are not only needed for sex.

This doll, to a real man, can only be used for fun, just one or two occasions. Because real men love adventures. They love to explore.

Do not mind me, i am just thinking out loud.
Look at this one o, get tired of what, b like say you no understand konji sha, real men can never get tired of sex dolls, the fact that they don't complain is enuf reason for real men to be faithful to sex dolls, in conclusion, sex doll ti take over... Mama Jamal sex doll loading...... grin
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Elxandre(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
This boring topic no dey tire una?
Nigerian youth don't have the luxury of being unserious like Westerner youth.
We should be seriously working on how to improve ourselves so the policies if these of men won't cripple our destiny, instead all we do is follow celebrities upandan and discuss overflogged rubbish like this sex dolls thing.

The mind of an average Nigerian youth is as shallow as anything, since they hardly read worthy things.

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by shumuel(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Explorers:
Before shutting down, the app, Touch had around 53 million users on its app and 45 per cent of them were people in their 20s.

It was said that 30 per cent of their customers were female.

The app, called 'Touch', launched in September, 2017 released silicone models dressed in different characters, including Wonder Woman, a schoolgirl and a maid, nurse and so on.

The app was available to be downloaded in Apple's app store on September 11, and it contained online forums and a shopping page for intimacy gadgets.

The controversial app which lets people rent a sex doll for £34 a day later shut down due to 'negative social influence'.

The news came only days after the app, called 'Touch', was launched in Beijing, China.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4895006/App-lets-people-hire-used-sex-dolls-shut-down.html

Sexdolls have suffered, anyways ladies would never understand the unity between men, compared to them,, a male would gladly share his sexdoll with his Gees than a lady would ever let her friends know she even has a Dillldo, grin Fact !

2 Likes

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Jimbadly: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2018
I'm yet to see one with wide hips, plump thighs and dark skin tone. Those are my specs.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by amoduganja: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2018
My s**x doll responds and gets wet on first touch.. Really amazing stuff!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by IamLaura(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2018
hopeforcharles:

You are not happy,
In as much as I am in different about this doll thing and how it goes but I felt the women folks are been insincere with the male folks that is why this doll issue can sell had it been not I don't see why a man will crave for a doll instead of a woman.
Admit it voice out ur fear and deal with them
That's ur opinion and you're entitled to it as much as I'm entitled to mine.
You do not speak for me sir.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Spidermon: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2018
All these talk about necrophilia sef

girl wey go lie down like wood, no moaning with foul smelling poosie and awful post coital behavior, how that one take different from cadaver?

All this one na still theory.

When china made sex doll enter alaba for less than 50k, na hin babes go know wetin hit them
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by ajebuter(f): 11:33am On Jan 19, 2018
@ Explorer

Another thread on sex doll?

Which lady offend you fah?

Nice read up as usual by the way....
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by ajebuter(f): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2018
madridguy:
Crying in advance for our ladies grin grin grin

Aburo mi....you again on intimacy gadget thread abi?

Where is my whistle?

Eleha must hia dis
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by zabuur: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Dolls by zabuur: 11:40am
See what d world is turning into. Soon, they'll start manufacturing robot babies/infants/toddlers. Telling u, don't worry, no diapers, u can communicate with ur baby, no midnight cries, no pooping carelessly and ur baby stays cute forever.

If a law bans this in Nigeria, some will say, they wanna Islamize d nation, they are taking away their freedom, that's why we are less developed.

They ruined polygamy for us (something our forefathers thrived in) with law and their fabricated religious views, they made it unlawful. They brain washed us so we embrace monogamy and also brought divorce with it. Which can do done at every slightest quarrel.
Now, they are taking monogamy away as well, with u remaining single all your life.

Don't be surprised if u walk into Nigerian malls before the end of the year and you'll see men with their doors to shop for lingerie. Some celebrities posting pictures with it, and some foolish Nigerian artists using them in their musical videos.

I pity the next 20 years
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by vaxx: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2018
my worries on this latest technology is that sex abuse will increase and rape or incest may likely rise as there will be no room for guilty feelings again....

the technology will soon be upgraded to the level where customers can request for a intimacy gadget that resemble the real life partner he or she wish to sex which may be in the likeness of their mother , father ,son , daughter ,boss, pastor wife, friend wife etc.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by GOFRONT(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2018
I need a sexdoll that has Mercy Johnson face and bakkassi.....With a hairy punnana

Sexydoll.......Hmmm........A welcome development

#WESTANDWITHSEXDOLL........
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll thread again?

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Blazers96: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Lmao... Machinery dolls on promo sales.

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.