Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown (50232 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by brownhawk: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote embarassed author=Blakjewelry post=64329148]Men dey smart forgetting say there doll for female too[/quote]who cares what they create for women at least I can spend wholly on myself and Jack off any time grin
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Killurself: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladies see your life, you've been replaced by doll, when men talk to you all you know is money, you don't want to work, especially Akwa ibom girls their own worst they lazy, they will carry all there family problems to boyfriend, they demand everything from man. I never jammed useless ladies like them, very annoying and unsatisfied. Not all but 90% of them. Firstly I think I was the only one that complained later I detect that almost all the guy that friend akwa ibom ladies becos in calabar here they're dominate, no how you spin lady here you won't fall on akwa ibom girls. NA run I dey run for them nao
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bantino:
Na wah ooooo

Sex dolls topics everywhere, why nah?

cucumbers and dildos didn't get all these internet buzzing...

Expect my thread on sex dolls
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by farouk2much(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How can a sane person be having sex with a lifeless doll?

How is this different from masturbation?

Rubbish like this is what's usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

What if we are truly in end times
I Need Sex Doll Company To Construct Aisha Buhari Look Alike, I Wnt Bleep Her,
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Bantino(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Expect my thread on sex dolls

Will be looking forward to that bro...
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
All those saying
If you can Bleep a sex doll, you can Bleep a corpse
What about those using Love Machine, vibrator and even cucumber!
Cucumber?
They can do what

Stop the hyprocite

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Rozaytee: 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
dey should make male sex dolls....with massive cucumber too oo... cheesy cheesy
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by thunderbabs: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
SUPERPACK:
what if somebody hacks into the doll, and use it to strangle the owner,

Then, jus come on nairaland and sing Tope Alabi for the deceased like this...... Aye le oooooooooo
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by dallyemmy: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
THE KIN DISEASES WHY UNA GO GET EH, GO PASS HIV AND IM FAMILY....
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
If anybody wanna abuse those clamoring for sex doll
Abuse those using
Vibrator
Didlo
Cucumber
imagine cucumber ?
So save us those sleeping with corpse bullshit
Save us those contacting std
All girls Don dey form neat now
Save us those electric shock bullshit

How many people vibrator don shock?
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by viktohmarkz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Immediately our Aba brothers looks into this you will see sex dolls looking like the Chinese version of omotola,mercy Johnson,even I.K ogbonna's wife.
The only problem would be some would have nipples in the eye or might be using tiger battery
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by tartarus(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
It's clear to see most Nigerian youths don't enjoy reading. 30% of the customers are ladies so why are y'all talking about women being pained?. There're sex dolls for women too na undecided

Can this yeye sex doll topic end already?. Nairaland has just become useless

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Emperorawt(m): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
[img][/img]
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Assassin101: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
corpses don't moan
falcon01:
this is not like masturbation this is different
this is necrophilia

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Rubbish like this is what's usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

Sex is gift from God, It's a human right to all.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by introvertme: 1:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Rubbish like this is what usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

it's not really lifeless,It has an inbuilt AI cheesy
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by introvertme: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
tartarus:
It's clear to see most Nigerian youths don't enjoy reading. 30% of the customers are ladies so why are y'all talking about women being pained?. There're sex dolls for women too na undecided

Can this yeye sex doll topic end already?. Nairaland has just become useless

You can always visit punch,CNN, channels TV for news
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by nnaeyes6: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Any person who buys sex doll for sex is a mortuary attendant sleeping with corpse.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by sexdoll: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
But when will they start producing big _booty sexdolls for people like me that love big _booty biitches? When? angry

All these sexdolls I am seeing seem to be targeted for white men that usually like slim girls.

Oyibo Mr. Sexdoll maker, abeg o, please, make una no forget us o wey dey like heavy things o, abeg!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Jj222(f): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am so happy for that; so we say bye bye to rape
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by daroseconcepts: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
kimkim001:
Call now to be richer , it all about gambleing
You just registered your account 30 mins ago. Scammer!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by zivility: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Rubbish like this is what usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

We r not in the end times. We are in the judgement day!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
I said I should say something ni while hiding from politics section shocked

ajebuter:

Aburo mi....you again on intimacy gadget thread abi?

Where is my whistle?

Eleha must hia dis
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by IamProdigy: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You sure do need a second thought....! like seriously
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by kbzee11(m): 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
What's the need for all this.....lord have mercy undecided
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by baysol: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Explorers:
Before shutting down, the app, Touch had around 53 million users on its app and 45 per cent of them were people in their 20s.

It was said that 30 per cent of their customers were female.

The app, called 'Touch', launched in September, 2017 released silicone models dressed in different characters, including Wonder Woman, a schoolgirl and a maid, nurse and so on.

The app was available to be downloaded in Apple's app store on September 11, and it contained online forums and a shopping page for intimacy gadgets.

The controversial app which lets people rent a sex doll for £34 a day later shut down due to 'negative social influence'.

The news came only days after the app, called 'Touch', was launched in Beijing, China.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4895006/App-lets-people-hire-used-sex-dolls-shut-down.html

Human being don turn out worst than animal nowadays. End time tins.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
That wonder woman must have wonder.....
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by stevecantrell: 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
Im waiting for Wande Coal to release a single about Sex doll.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex Doll Advantages
*Low Risk of Infection
*No Unwanted Pregnancies
*No Emotions/Human Interaction(Just U and D Doll)
*No Smelly Yolky Private/Pubic Areas
*Easily Controllable
*They Are Always Beautiful e.g U Can't Find An Ugly Doll Like U See Ugly Baes Around

Sex Doll Disadvantages
*It Could be Expensive ( Why Bleep A Doll for £2000 While U Can Straf An Olosho For Just Less Than £1
*It Could Lead to Chronic Depression
*Low Self Confidence
*It Still Feels Like Masturbation (Fantasy) Not the Real Deal
*High Risk of Penile Fracture During Malfunction
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by dammybabanla: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
all these slay queens that cant offer men anything apart from sex..... e be like market don spoil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.