Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown (50250 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women / LumiDolls: Barcelona Brothel Replaces Women With Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by micholalo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
very soon, London used go soon come 9ja
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by chillychill(f): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How can a sane person be having sex with a lifeless doll?

How is this different from masturbation?

Rubbish like this is what usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

What if we are truly in end times

But we are truly in end time angry... Most men will kuku patronize them. You are one of them too tongue cheesy don't lie wink
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
chillychill:

But we are truly in end time angry... Most men will kuku patronize them. You are one of them too tongue cheesy don't lie wink

Like most ladies don't patronise Love Machine, cucumber and vibrator..
Whats the difference between all of them
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Halaz(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=Kenzico post=64325162]Ochi atogbuola m ooooo!!!!
The Matter Pain am

Aba Version....We are waiting!!!!
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Juenwume: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:
How can a sane person be having sex with a lifeless doll?

How is this different from masturbation?

Rubbish like this is what usually makes me have second thoughts on my irreligious status.

What if we are truly in end times

Honestly i don't understand. People are celebrating inanimate object 4 sex? God please let me be in good terms with you before i leave this world. This is too much.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by chillychill(f): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
maynia:

Like most ladies don't patronise Love Machine, cucumber and vibrator..
Whats the difference between all of them

Dats not the answer to my question jor... Yes or no, don't lie o(:
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
chillychill:

Dats not the answer to my question jor... Yes or no, don't lie o(:

Am gonna patronise them just as ladies patronise Love Machine,cucumber
Imagine cucumber

So nobody is a saint
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
chillychill:

Patronize gini?
Give me my wet, tight, fleshy and 'living'pussy any day anytime

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by chillychill(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Patronize gini?
Give me my wet, tight, fleshy and 'living'pussy any day anytime

Well I hope u wont change ur mind later sha... Eyin team flesh n living grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by chillychill(f): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
maynia:

Imagine cucumber

So nobody is a saint

Well,we all Av our choices lipsrsealed
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Flexherbal(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2018
micholalo:
very soon, London used go soon come 9ja

Lol !
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
stevecantrell:
Im waiting for Wande Coal to release a single about Sex doll.
... you into sex dolls now? shocked
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by stevecantrell: 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
... you into sex dolls now? shocked

No, not for now...hahaha !

hows u doin ?
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
stevecantrell:

No, not for now...hahaha !

hows u doin ?
good...you?
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by stevecantrell: 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
good...you?

Doing great...why not ship yourself in crate down to my place in Lag for some SD action ?
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
stevecantrell:

Doing great...why not ship yourself in crate down to my place in Lag for some SD action ?
kiss
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Flexherbal(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2018
maynia:

Imagine cucumber

So nobody is a saint

No body is a saint.
Re: Touch: Chinese App That Allows The Hire & Share Of Used Sex Dolls Shutdown by Flexherbal(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Abeg have our Aba folks finished building the Omotola version?

A sub-standard sex doll could electrocute someone ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.