Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (44561 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by makydebbie(f): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wiziman:
Kiss condom is 250naira biko
Wow, price don increase oh. cheesy
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Wow, price don increase oh. cheesy
Same price with Fiesta.. Only Durex feather lite cost more. Bye!
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by KingRex1(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:
Sex doesn't automatically equate pregnancy, that's why we have contraceptives.

That a young man impregnated you, doesn't mean he must marry you. It doesn't mean you must marry him either. I don't support pregnancy induced marriage, but I support fcking only who you can have long-term relations with.

You see those sweet nonsense they tell you while hanging your leg on the burglary proof, it's all to make sure you position well and keep donating. Very few of them mean it, that's why "after orgasm, comes reality".

ALL men ain't scum, be careful in your dealings/associations with men, separate the wheat from the chaff and watch your life become blissful.

Said well
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by AHCB: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
Phew! Classy way to respond. Joe, you’re back with a bang.
Lol.

How you been bro?
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
AHCB:
Lol.

How you been bro?
firm, my bro. Boozing up the Sunday. You have a unique way of irking our pocohantas grin
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
firm, my bro. Boozing up the Sunday. You have a unique way of irking our pocohantas grin

You kuku get sense pass am. Continue deceiving him.

Anyway, what are friends for... grin grin

Of course the old ogre will comeback to bask in the euphoria of this compliment. Just where you want him, eternally stupid. The perfect one for the things, even you won't do... cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by AHCB: 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
firm, my bro. Boozing up the Sunday.
Aye. Same here. I intend getting tipsy tonight.

You have a unique way of irking our pocohantas grin
Oh that lass seriously need thorough dick lashing. A tongue can't do the job, that's why I'm not tongue lashing her, but dick fvcking her. grin
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 8:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

You kuku get sense pass am. Continue deceiving him.

Anyway, what are friends for... grin grin

Of course the old ogre will comeback to bask in the euphoria of this compliment. Just where you want him, eternally stupid. The perfect one for the things, even you won't do... cheesy cheesy
one of my most memorable moments in internalizing my Nairaland experience was meeting Joe in person. And we’ve gone on to meet more than four times in different locations. Without playing to the gallery or attempting a vain grandstanding, Joe is one of the most intelligent and forthcoming individual on this platform. I say this on the premise that I have met quite a few individuals here on Nairaland. So trust me, when I say you’re wrong in your assertions.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
AHCB:
Aye. Same here. I intend getting tipsy tonight.

Oh that lass seriously need thorough dick lashing. A tongue can't do the job, that's why I'm not tongue lashing her, but dick fvcking her. grin
bro, my zeal of hitting Benue soon has been dampened by these herdsmen’s ceaseless thirst for innocent blood. But get there I will. Too many Benue babes myth I intend to confirm or debunk.

Take it easy with her (Pocahontas), I think she’s in transition.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
one of my most memorable moments in internalizing my Nairaland experience was meeting Joe in person. And we’ve gone on to meet more than four times in different locations. Without playing to the gallery or attempting a vain grandstanding, Joe is one of the most intelligent and forthcoming individual on this platform. I say this on the premise that I have met quite a few individuals here on Nairaland. So trust me, when I say you’re wrong in your assertions.

Hhehehehe, you can deceive Joe, You can't deceive me.
The old ogre is stupid, online at least.

Do you know why I rarely respond to you rudely, despite how annoying you come off? I have always observed your post and you're not as silly and vindictive as you try to come off. Same applies to FT.

Your Joe on his part is incredibly silly and petty. An asslicker.
Changing his monikers severally will not change who he is.
If you don't tell him the truth, I will tell him... grin
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

Hhehehehe, you can deceive Joe, You can't deceive me.
The old ogre is stupid, online at least.

Do you know why I rarely respond to you rudely, despite how annoying you come off? I have always observed your post and you're not as silly and vindictive as you try to come off. Same applies to FT.

Your Joe on his part is incredibly silly and petty. An asslicker.
Changing his monikers severally will not change who he is.
If you don't tell him the truth, I will tell him... grin
Ok. Veiled shots fired. But I’m overtaken by alcohol this Sunday night and my current imagery of Pocahontas is of a beautiful, intelligent girl. Joe changes monikers like me because we’re Nairaland unpretentious, unyielding outlaws. No scruples given or taken.

One moniker gets banned and another comes up in its stead. Simple!!!

And your take on me is wrong. I’m vindictive, rude and silly exactly as I make out to be here.

I think you hate men generally. Or at least, you have a men-barrier.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by AHCB: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
bro, my zeal of hitting Benue soon has been dampened by these herdsmen’s ceaseless thirst for innocent blood. But got it I will. Too many Benue babes myth I intend to confirm or debunk.
benue awaits you. Though I might hit Enugu before you hit Benue. Need to sort out some things first.

Take it easy with her (Pocahontas), I think she’s in transition.
Hmmm. Alright, I'll try my best. grin
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 9:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
Ok. Veil shots fired. But I’m overtaken by alcohol this Sunday night and my current imagery of Pocahontas is of a beautiful, intelligent girl. Joe changes monikers like me because we’re Nairaland unpretentious, unyielding outlaws. No scruples given or taken.

One moniker gets banned and another comes up in its stead. Simple!!! And your take on me is wrong. I’m vindictive, rude and silly exactly as I make out to be here.

I don't have a reason to patronise you, I just dey talk as e dey my mind. If you were the one that quoted me, I wouldn't reply like that. If it were FT, we know how we handle ourselves.

I understand that you're speaking for a friend, but truth is...you wouldn't have quoted me over that particular comment.
Your Joe is actually very pretentious. Ask anyone who isn't scared of getting attacks from your clique, that person will be bold enough to tell you wink

No, I don't hate men, but your imagery is very accurate.
Rest well, let's not push this.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by postmann: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
AHCB:
you're too foolish to deceive. Didn't your loser of a dad who birth a man hating dildo_ loving delusional vengeful b1tch tell you that?

Anyway, I doubt he did cos he's busy molesting you anally. Tell me, does it still hurt when you sh1t? Eeewwww please keep the gory details to yourself.

Let it go bro. Such náked antipathy from peeps has some coded attraction to it. She sees you far more than you see her -- dig?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by AHCB: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
postmann:

Let it go bro. Such naked antipathy from peeps has some coded attraction to it. She sees you far more than you see her --dig?
Ah. The poetic postmann has surfaced. Yeah I dig. smiley

it's a shame people now translate learning from people who are better than you as 'asslicking'. No wonder this country is a 'shithole'. LOL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by AHCB: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't have a reason to patronise you, I just dey talk as e dey my mind. If you were the one that quoted me, I wouldn't reply like that. If it were FT, we know how we handle ourselves.

I understand that you're speaking for a friend, but truth is...you wouldn't have quoted me over that particular comment.
Your Joe is actually very pretentious. Ask anyone who isn't scared of getting attacks from your clique, that person will be bold enough to tell you wink

post a pic let's decide for ourselves, afterall, seeing is believing, no?

LMAO!.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by postmann: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
AHCB:
Ah. The poetic postmann has surfaced. Yeah I dig. smiley

it's a shame people now translate learning from people who are better than you as 'asslicking'. No wonder this country is a 'shithole'. LOL.

Big Joe, I wonder what's so hard for them to get; that we're a team of like-minded fellows. Each with uncommon gifts which serve as a common treasury to our individual or collective procurement. One only gets to make the team when he's positively exceptional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

I am very certain you like a good "grin"
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
AHCB:
benue awaits you. Though I might hit Enugu before you hit Benue. Need to sort out some things first.

Hmmm. Alright, I'll try my best. grin
bro, if you come before me then ring me up when you’re in the city of lights.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by postmann: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
Ok. Veiled shots fired. But I’m overtaken by alcohol this Sunday night and my current imagery of Pocahontas is of a beautiful, intelligent girl. Joe changes monikers like me because we’re Nairaland unpretentious, unyielding outlaws. No scruples given or taken.

One moniker gets banned and another comes up in its stead. Simple!!!

And your take on me is wrong. I’m vindictive, rude and silly exactly as I make out to be here.

The tipsy prof. Go easy on the bottles. it's Monday tomorrow.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by J2381: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
postmann:

Big Joe, I wonder what's so hard for them to get; that we're a team of like-minded fellows. Each with uncommon gifts which serve as a common treasury to our individual or collective procurement. One only gets to make the team when he's positively exceptional.
Well I believe one can't expect a fool to reason like a genius. Proof that my words hit their mark. grin
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by J2381: 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
bro, if you come before me then ring me up when you’re in the city of lights.
can do, will do.

I'm sure you've seen just how much of a sorry ass coward that loser of a lass is? grin

Now she has the effrontery to call moi petty. Perish the thought!

LMAO.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 9:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
pocohantas:

my natural selective mechanism has fizzled out all the other romanticized points you made and has singularly settled on the emboldened part.

I will henceforth push nothing but other unrestrictive platforms of communication.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
postmann:

The tipsy prof. Go easy on the bottles. it's Monday tomorrow.
I’m one of the lucky few with an envious biological disposition that can sit side by sober side with alcohol and still function with precision.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by postmann: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
J2381:
Well I believe one can't expect a fool to reason like a genius. Proof that my words hit their mark. grin

That was lightening-fast! Someone was in a hurry to snuff out yer life! grin

What a world! What a sick heart. If you can't take as much as you give, then you're of a wretched soul.

Calling the cops against someone because he hit harder makes one temperamentally irresponsible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by postmann: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
I’m one of the lucky few with an envious biological disposition that can sit side by sober side with alcohol and still function with precision.
Okay
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by J2381: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
postmann:

That was lightening-fast! Someone was in a hurry to snuff out yer life! grin

What a world! What a sick heart. If you can't take as much as you give, then you're of a wretched soul.

Calling the cops against someone because he hit harder makes one temperamental irresponsible.
It's a sick world. Full of sick mofos who hate men but call on men to rescue them when they're in a fix. I believe there's a name for it: double standard. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by postmann: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
J2381:
It's a sick world. Full of sick mofos who hate men but call on men to rescue them when they're in a fix. I believe there's a name for it: double standard. Lol

It befuddles me when I see position or 'power' abuse in a trifle social media platform like NL. It tells you what these sick fiends would do if the stakes got higher.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Deathlezz: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
J2381:
the mods clipped you? Lolz. Learn to see it as a badge of honour. Everyone who reports me has implicitly told me in clear terms I sit on his nerves.

This poco girl is coming off as one with a will for survival and doggedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
?
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by J2381: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Deathlezz:
the mods clipped you? Lolz. Learn to see it as a badge of honour. Everyone who reports me has implicitly told me in clear terms I sit on his nerves.

This poco girl is coming off as one with a will for survival and doggedness.
survival and doggedness? Please, it's more like cowardice and gross stupidity.

I've long learn never to be fazed by bans. Especially one handed by a finger happy, pm bandit, attention loving, teenage craving mod.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Corpers Who Met On NYSC Camp / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.