Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (44507 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2018
makydebbie:
She saw the signs.

If the guy harbored plans to marry her, he would've been happy about the pregnancy. So it shouldn't come as a shock to her. Pregnancy cannot make a man love and marry you.
Irresponsible men. I believe in this 21st century, nobody should be having unwanted pregnancies tho, we've alot of options to choose.
Pills, condoms and even more.

Pills:
Postinol is 5 cedis here and 500 naira in Nigeria.
We've the ones of 5.50p.
Lydia, very authentic. And it's 20 cedis. Dunno if it's in Nigeria.

The cheapest condom should be kiss condom and that's approximately 1cedi. And 50 naira in Nigeria.

You no get excuse.
I just dey help you people oo. We shouldn't be hearing tales like this in 2018.
You're welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
Sex doesn't automatically equate pregnancy, that's why we have contraceptives.

That a young man impregnated you, doesn't mean he must marry you. It doesn't mean you must marry him either. I don't support pregnancy induced marriage, but I support fcking only who you can have long-term relations with.

You see those sweet nonsense they tell you while hanging your leg on the burglary proof, it's all to make sure you position well and keep donating. Very few of them mean it, that's why "after orgasm, comes reality".

ALL men ain't scum, be careful in your dealings/associations with men, separate the wheat from the chaff and watch your life become blissful.

Choi!

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Tanyabee(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
wristbangle:
It's so unfortunate that your friend fell into the wrong hands. What that guy did will hunt him in future. Definitely this would be the most difficult period of her life but she just have to move on. Also her family need to support her in all ramifications.

The fact that a guy did this doesn't mean all men are scum of which ladies also break guys' heart.

It is just a lesson to ladies to be careful especially when it comes to sex (how much be condom or postinor sef). Unprotected sex have much consequences but some would not listen as they go for rich bad boys after which he had spent money on them, would push for sex without protection.
yes i concurr
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by jacyhelen(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
wristbangle:
It's so unfortunate that your friend fell into the wrong hands. What that guy did will hunt him in future. Definitely this would be the most difficult period of her life but she just have to move on. Also her family need to support her in all ramifications.

The fact that a guy did this doesn't mean all men are scum of which ladies also break guys' heart.

It is just a lesson to ladies to be careful especially when it comes to sex (how much be condom or postinor sef). Unprotected sex have much consequences but some would not listen as they go for rich bad boys after which he had spent money on them, would push for sex without protection.

you said it all.....Nice one.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Jman06(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Scums fall for scums. Simple!
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

I was really hoping someone would point this out. I'm glad you did. Most Nigerians simply do not understand that the exchange rate of a particular currency does not necessarily translate to its value. What's important is the purchasing power parity (PPP).

But you really didn't need to call her a dunce smiley

I quite agree with you...sometimes is necessary for a cocky person.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by lovethchioma(f): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:
Serves her right. I don't pity for such ladies.

You were sent to school to go read, become someone useful to yourself and the society, na to listen to useless sweet words, giving all styles to one useless boy sagging jeans, claiming love. Then to worsen it all, na camp she go get belle.

I don't know what to even call her sef.

Her mates are coming out with First Class, 2.1, striving to succeed ,get a good job. Hers is to fucvk all day, all week, without protection. Who does something so foolish. Abeg! Next!
Aunty, what is the relationship between coming out with First Class and not having sex?Are you saying that those who came out with First Class or Second Class and probably have a good Job didn't have sex or are not still having sex?
The only thing logical thing in your post is her fucking without a protection and allowing herself get
pregnant. That's where I think she made a mistake.

Ladies have to be too careful not to get pregnant for a man until he marries you.
Besides, how can you even tell this particular girl did not graduate with First Class.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by francizy(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
wristbangle:

What if this foolish girl made up this story just to justify the feminist's useless belief that men are scum?

Is this one encounter enough to justify her claims that men are scum.

I've seen a lot of women who maltreat or kill their step children, housemaids, nephews, nieces, in-laws, etc. I've seen women turn out the worst enemies for another set of women in the guise of mother Inlaw. I've seen women maltreat their husbands. I've seen women prostitutìng. I've seen women jumping from one married man to another. Yet I don't generalize that women are scum.

This idiot who wrote this story is the real scum.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Sugar97(f): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

I quite agree with you...sometimes is necessary for a cocky person.

Lol...but she didn't sound cocky naw, did she?
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by effogis: 9:59am On Jan 19, 2018
If your sister falls such a victim, are you going to like it? Girls please, close your legs and face your education first. Pregnancy is for those who are properly married. Now you are crying asking how are you going to relate the unfortunate incident to your parents who sent to university to get fine degree and be useful to the society and your community rather you chose to be a "shithole".

Jesus told us to flee from fornication and He did not tell us why. This is one of the reasons. Please girl do not abort that child.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2018
teewhydope:

Dunce! Exchange rate is different from money value

I hope you're not the 'dunce'.
The conversion on the thread in question was wrong, that's the point. The value of both currencies wasn't in contest smiley
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Ndifereke: 10:00am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:

That a young man impregnated you, doesn't mean he must marry you. It doesn't mean you must marry him either. I don't support pregnancy induced marriage, but I support fcking only who you can have long-term relations with.

You see those sweet nonsense they tell you while hanging your leg on the burglary proof, it's all to make sure you position well and keep donating. Very few of them mean it, that's why "after orgasm, comes reality".

ALL men ain't scum, be careful in your dealings/associations with men, separate the wheat from the chaff and watch your life become blissful.

LMAO. grin grin

After one full year, Poco, you still never change with the first embolden line? I always laugh out hard when I read your "hanging her leg in the air" posts. I think you used to add "while administering preek" before too. It never gets stale. You never change. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by KrystosCJ(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Donjazzy12:

You are the scum! You opened your legs to a man who is not your husband and you have the guts to call men scum? He told you not to keep the pregnancy, you disobeyed and kept it. Please enjoy the fruits of your labor! This is why sex dolls are far better for men. You women are completely useless and totally worthless!

Easy bro. Don't call what God created "...completely useless and totally worthless!"

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by brownhawk: 10:01am On Jan 19, 2018
wristbangle:

u have time to explain to the dumb heads
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2018
HE FORGETS THAT HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED .tongue
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol...but she didn't sound cocky naw, did she?

Overtly...if you read her other comments. grin
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by uyiekpenn(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2018
Meajor:
Men can be a scum, in which way? D guy rape her neh? No be to go serve country she was send to do? Nobody send her to go dey sleep around, even come get pregnant.... All this corpers, once they start d nonsense called love, you go think say even romeo and Juliet own na joke..... When you got into a relationship and the only you've got to offer na sex, aunty what were you expecting? Dumbhead
don't mind them. Bros a girl I dated towards the end of my NYSC who was a fellow corp member like myself though she was in batch B while I was in batch C and this girl did worse than this guy's own to me. This was someone I was very faithful to her and this was someone I never denied anything. Even the store she rent for her makeup business I paid for it not to talk of some other things I did for her. Anyone would doesn't know me would assume I'm saying this cos of the money I spent but what they don't know is time and dedication and the sincerity in what you do for them. She married a guy in less than 3 months after we had a misunderstanding. Not even a breakup ooo. What would you say about that? After that day I vowed never to give any woman not even 20% of my time or income. I don't pity that girl at all.

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by doyinisaac(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by robotix: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2018
I don't feel pity for a girl like her. They always like the bad boys vibe... the alpha male.

Dem go see cool gentle boy and call him weakling, too nice, pest... na thunder go fire una, una never see anything yet. Stupid brainless girls got served and they would be screaming men as scum.

This same biitch will reject a guy that gives her heart peace and would embrace a guy like the one she narrated and claim to abhor.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2018
francizy:

What if this foolish girl made up this story just to justify the feminist's useless belief that men are scum?

Is this one encounter enough to justify her claims that men are scum.

I've seen a lot of women who maltreat or kill their step children, housemaids, nephews, nieces, in-laws, etc. I've seen women turn out the worst enemies for another set of women in the guise of mother Inlaw. I've seen women maltreat their husbands. I've seen women prostitutìng. I've seen women jumping from one married man to another. Yet I don't generalize that women are scum.

This idiot who wrote this story is the real scum.

I agree,you spoke well Sir

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by onadana: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Debbie Debbie!
Don't mind her.Crying wolf...she is to blame.How can she not know her circle?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2018
lovethchioma:
Aunty, what is the relationship between coming out with First Class and not having sex?Are you saying that those who came out with First Class or Second Class and probably have a good Job didn't have sex or are not still having sex?
The only thing logical thing in your post is her fucking without a protection and allowing herself get
pregnant. That's where I think she made a mistake.

Ladies have to be too careful not to get pregnant for a man until he marries you.
Besides, how can you even tell this particular girl did not graduate with First Class.

Her mate have their minds on studies, graduating, focusing on the next big thing for their lives and not getting preggy without solid plan, so why do you need to debate an intelligent contribution. She was giving different styles not evaluating the rissk that comes with it, and you want her celebrated and the guy blamed abi? Please, save your data joor,the girl you're supporting which i believe you share beliefs so you're standing for her to give credence to your acts is a big f00l...Kontinue having illicit sex and leaving crumbs to future husbands, after una take am in like 1000 times from ten different lovers, afterall to-to no get gauge, tell future husband its just one guy, and we did it just 15 times, and the mumumn has no choice, is this not the faith men have been subjected to by these b*tches, let them keep bitching, the consequnces will catch up with em

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Ndifereke:

LMAO. grin grin

After one full year, Poco, you still never change with the first embolden line? I always laugh out hard when I read your "hanging her leg in the air" posts. I think you used to add "while administering preek" before too. It never gets stale. You never change. cheesy grin

tongue long time!!

Y'all still hanging it na, and administering too.
I dey try repent, my boyfriend is a true born again...he is trying to draw me close to the Lord. So, I have deleted p**** grin
I'm changing, you are just not noticing it cry
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

She didn't intend to be cocky, she wasn't even cocky and you know that angry
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Sugar97(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Hehehe angry I think she's just blunt. I wouldn't say cocky.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Killurself: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Good for her, let her find sex doll as husband and manage only child she have.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by mayowa558: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:
Serves her right. I don't pity for such ladies.

You were sent to school to go read, become someone useful to yourself and the society, na to listen to useless sweet words, giving all styles to one useless boy sagging jeans, claiming love. Then to worsen it all, na camp she go get belle.

I don't know what to even call her sef.

Her mates are coming out with First Class, 2.1, striving to succeed ,get a good job. Hers is to fucvk all day, all week, without protection. Who does something so foolish. Abeg! Next!

She discovered in camp.
READ THE STORY AGAIN.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by MYDEBBY(m): 10:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Its really a pity,but what has happened has happened, dust yourself up rise again check where you all made the mistakes and make up your mind never to make it again.This situation does not make or guarantee you a failure in life.Ask God for mercy surrender you life to him,I bet you where you will get to in life you will be surprise.God will see you through and help you to take care of your baby,mind you don't play with that baby he or she is a star in the making.I want to pray for you now.Dear Lord Almighty, please in your anger remember mercy,save your daughter in the situation she has found herself,help her to understand your death on the cross of calvary and to accept you in her life as Lord and saviour in Jesus name,also make a way for her where there seems to be no way.As for the man touch him wherever he is to remember the baby and to send money for the babies upkeep and to surrender his life to you as well in Jesus name,Amen.for further follow up and counselling call:07030684548.Godbless you.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by NaijaBlend: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Ladies, zip that thing up until after marriage, you won't agree. Who tells you sex (or even preggy) means anything to a man? Wondered why and how mad women get preggy too?

Next time, shut that p"say and wait. No pity, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Ladies Come In Here And Pick Your Dream Man. / What's Your Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.