Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly (44506 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Man Impregnates His Own Cousin (Photos, Video) / How A Lady Secretly Planned Her Friend's Engagement But Instead She Got Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by DAdmiral(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
If a lady meets a wrong guy and gets hurt, how does that make ALL MEN scum?you met a bad guy with no conscience... That's all. Or just maybe, Your Father, brothers, male cousins, nephews, uncles and men in your lineage, your boyfriend and future husband ARE ALL SCUM, then I can understand.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by rejoke(f): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
the girl is so dumb expecting something to come out of her relationship with someone who practically told her not to have d baby. if she was willing to keep d baby.. she should as well be ready to take what follows.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Senior Story Teller
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by tosinjay(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2018
See this one, dey dere dey shout men are scum. When they say premarital sex is a sin we didn't hear, still use protection nko? Then she accepted him back, i bet they had sex after again. That's how some ladies have kids for same guy without marrying them and upon all he doesn't owe you marriage cos marriage is not a pity affair.

May God help her sha.. As long as he's now married she'll forever never be his wife. She must forge ahead
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:

tongue long time!!

Y'all still hanging it na, and administering too.
I dey try repent, my boyfriend is a true born again...he is trying to draw me close to the Lord. So, I have deleted p**** grin
I'm changing, you are just not noticing it cry
grin shocked
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by PaulOgrady: 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
Callous man
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
majekdom2:
grin shocked

Make we dey fire dey go na...

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by afamaustin(m): 10:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Issa another one sad

Na must say he go marry her

His only mistake is rejecting the baby but as for marriage

Oburo ball eji mee training ka e ji agba match cheesy
u ar wicked may men use ur daughter for training.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
mayowa558:

She discovered in camp.
READ THE STORY AGAIN.
Thank you

The morale of my story is this ,dont get carried away by sexx, thereby forgetting to use protection.
As an adult , shes supposed to know sexx without protection results to pregnancy. If the guy is unconcerned of his saftey on stds and all. She herself has to be concerned about it.

Now shes a single mum ,while the father of her baby has married someone he didnt even impregnant .

I wonder when girls in her shoes will learn .i just wonder .

Infact abstinence is the key.

Abstain from premarital sexx, so that touching stories , will not be ones portion.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Sugar97:

Hehehe angry I think she's just blunt. I wouldn't say cocky.

Anyways that's my view and i respect yours.

Have a beautiful day.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 19, 2018
lovethchioma:
Aunty, what is the relationship between coming out with First Class and not having sex?Are you saying that those who came out with First Class or Second Class and probably have a good Job didn't have sex or are not still having sex?
The only thing logical thing in your post is her fucking without a protection and allowing herself get
pregnant. That's where I think she made a mistake.

Ladies have to be too careful not to get pregnant for a man until he marries you.
Besides, how can you even tell this particular girl did not graduate with First Class.

Aunty loveth, cheesy
Abstain from premarital sexx, and face your studies .Become somebody in life . Leave bois matter ,no matter how much the boiz disturb , just ignore them and be focused on making it .

Thats my final say.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by fuckjesus(m): 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Stupidity of the highest order..
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:31am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:

She didn't intend to be cocky, she wasn't even cocky and you know that angry

Of cuz nobody intends to be cocky and as a mere mortal, i wouldn't be in a position to know what her brain processes and what her fingers decided to type...but that's my own view. undecided
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by omocalabar(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
FUNNY TOPIC....man impregnates...as if they didnt do the thing together...
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by madridsta007(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:
Serves her right. I don't pity for such ladies.

You were sent to school to go read, become someone useful to yourself and the society, na to listen to useless sweet words, giving all styles to one useless boy sagging jeans, claiming love. Then to worsen it all, na camp she go get belle.

I don't know what to even call her sef.

Her mates are coming out with First Class, 2.1, striving to succeed ,get a good job. Hers is to fucvk all day, all week, without protection. Who does something so foolish. Abeg! Next!

100% in agreement.
I have no pity to donate to her. Or the friend who posted that on Twitter. The girl in her class who came out with a 1st Class and no child doesn’t have two heads.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by musa7m(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes bro. cheesy

We can't deny we all know about it and the prices. But I'm outspoken so, I don't care. grin
biko spk for yoursef.... Not all of US know how much dem de sale condom and the rest you mention
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes bro. cheesy

We can't deny we all know about it and the prices. But I'm outspoken so, I don't care. grin

Wrong! I don't not until I read your posts and the various brands you mentioned. The first time I ever decided to price a condom was last year December and you could see the disbelief on the girl's face. She must have thought I was flirting with her indirectly, though she claimed not to know and check the register for the price.

So yeah, it doesn't apply to all. Funny, I used to think Condoms were 20naira.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by thetruegodson: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2018
girls can be scum too, if she had any respect for herself, she'd be absolutely sure they had the same goal before spreading her legs wide for the GEE to penetrate over and again till she got pregnant. if yu meet a scum, then that's one, don't go about saying men are a scum.
Rachelsblog:
To Justify her Claim that Men are Sc*m, Twitter user Prettyliviah just revealed how a Man abandoned his girlfriend, after he impregnated her during her NYSC, and married another lady, Then even had guts to come back and tell him by himself.

Read the shocking post below!
News From Ebiwali- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/man-impregnates-his-girlfriend-during.html

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
madridsta007:

100% in agreement.
I have no pity to donate to her. Or the friend who posted that on Twitter. The girl in her class who came out with a 1st Class and no child doesn’t have two heads.

I wonder oo!

The girl with first class and no stigma of getting pregnant for one boy somewhere really does not have two heads.
Shes focused squarely on her career and future.
But some ladies will not hear word

Baby mamas increasing no father no husband .

O ma se o.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Yeah, men are scum but don't girls ever learn? Do they do all these bs just to be a Mrs? For heaven's sake, guy man denied and rejected you and his child. A man capable of rejecting his own child is capable of leaving you for another woman. You're just another stupid and dumb woman. Mstcheeeeew

The emboldened I find very hard to comprehend. I know one that happened where the dude rejected the twin girls because the mother couldn't afford a DNA test. Crazy stuffs.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by mhizsuzzy(f): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Biko if a man has not married you dont sleep with him nah...are we not tired of this stories...choo u love to be used and dump....the reason most girls feel guys don hurt them finish in a relationship is that they have been having s*x with them and when he leaves you feel he used and dump you...omo make we stay celibate to forget story that touches the heart...

For those taking postinor as if it is water go and browse its side effects.. dont come and tell us stories later....

let he who has ears let him hear...

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by crownedprinz(m): 10:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Abortion is murder take it or leave it....so many ladies have committed abortion and they point a finger to this smart lady that kept her baby....bunch of hypocrites everywhere.....may God help this generation

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by gaventa: 10:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Kindly ask Mrs Josephine okeme for the best direction after the news. She is just down the stairs of that very domino where the news was broken. Shebi you don want to have sense ni.

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by thetruegodson: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
men can also be the most loyal too ma'am. but tbh, we only have one person that we can be loyal to and that's if we think she's worth it. :p
Rachelsblog:
To Justify her Claim that Men are Sc*m, Twitter user Prettyliviah just revealed how a Man abandoned his girlfriend, after he impregnated her during her NYSC, and married another lady, Then even had guts to come back and tell him by himself.

Read the shocking post below!
News From Ebiwali- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/man-impregnates-his-girlfriend-during.html

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Lucifer1419: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

Debbie Debbie!
she just wants nigerians to know that ghana cedis is higher than naira, we already know, no need to inform us again
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Frankly, the only scum I see here is he did not cater for the pregnancy and childbirth expenses. Her mother asking her not to come home cus she's d church leader is strictly her family issue.

Except he promised her marriage, his decision no to marry her but to take responsibility over the child is fair. Simple!

That is the honest truth.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Nyamex(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Another foolish act, after all your stupidity she dares to to say all men, mind if you had abided by the simple rules this won't have been your faith, you took the risk of having intercourse before marriage in the name of love or whatever and you weren't chosen your lost sorry try harder..

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:

Aunty loveth, cheesy
Abstain from premarital sexx, and face your studies .Become somebody in life . Leave bois matter ,no matter how much the boiz disturb , just ignore them and be focused on making it .

Thats my final say.

Abstinence is bliss. I said it one time that our youths are more scared of pregnancy than HIV/AIDS. If you are hardened enough to indulge in unprotected sex, pregnancy should be a small thing.

The same stupid boiz that have sex and impregnate these ladies, would come online to talk about virgins, how women offer nothing but sex and all those shii. Looks like it's always a 'loss' to the ladies.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by lovethchioma(f): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2018
alexialin:

Aunty loveth, cheesy

Thats my final say.
Lol.. ehnehn Na now you talk. Abstinence is actually the best and the right thing to do. Though, not as easy as it sounds. That's where the issue of protection comes in play, if at all it will happen.
Happy Marriage Life in advance aunty.. No forget to invite us for wedding when time reach.
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by ibkayee(f): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
Ndifereke:

LMAO. grin grin

After one full year, Poco, you still never change with the first embolden line? I always laugh out hard when I read your "hanging her leg in the air" posts. I think you used to add "while administering preek" before too. It never gets stale. You never change. cheesy grin

Guy I've missed you o grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by vicben27(m): 11:11am On Jan 19, 2018
some girls will just be opening leg any how, most girls dont knw anytin about their body, when dy are ovulating, when its safe and not safe to have sex! once. TOTO scratch them na to open leg! ur man may not care , his own is to just pour the sperm in n go away! believing you can takecare of urself. be wise girls
Re: Man Impregnates Girlfriend During NYSC, Dumps Her, Weds Another Lady Secretly by Opiletool(m): 11:14am On Jan 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Naira no get value near ordinary cedis sef. Nawa o

Stop looking at the zeros, its the purchasing power that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / What's Your Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.