Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (70376 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
u didn't mention the character aspect...do u have good character.. do u know how to cook?...

okay I get..ure looking for a boyfriend not a husband..
a boyfriend will chop u and clean mouth..no wonder u mentioned "thickness" as one of ur assets cos u know that's what guys want huh
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by greypencils: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
soberdrunk:
Every "sensible" individual knows that when an 'expensive looking' item is displayed at a 'give away' price there is always a 'catch', it is either the item is 'fake', 'faulty' or nearing its "expiration date" angry
word bro...word. Besides, many have dated very pretty, only to get in the sack and see verryyyy loose, very cold and downright unattractive.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Snow02:
looks like a corpse but congrats bruh have fun
you don dey jealous me be dat o
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Snow02: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
you don dey jealous me be dat o
grin name true sha I like taste and see lol
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Analysiscorner:
Aisaiah

Yeah
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
OgaDonald:
shocked shocked tongue tongue

She is Just Beautiful ................

See More Of Her Sexy Pictures : http://www.viviangist.ng/pretty-lady-fat-nefertiti-%e2%80%8f-kessiedoll-in-search-for-boyfriend-see-pictures/

@VIVIANGIST
just don't be carried away by the beauty.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Snow02:
grin name true sha I like taste and see lol
come make I borrow you make you do one round

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
She is beautifully fat
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
are you a virgin??
Virgin? shocked
Na beans?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Tamakay(m): 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
So you want to come and give young boy the remnant of what your sugar daddies have destroyed?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
The lady is more beautiful without make up. Sometimes i wonder why ladies wear this make up sef. It makes them look scary

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by bobochem: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll da wahala si le
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by coputa(m): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
As a pretty babe,which is of age with a good character,she would have been engaged by now,to eligible bachelors in her neighbourhood,school/workplace/church unless she lives in the forest.I am afraid to say that there are thorns surrounding the Ross flower.BEWARE!!!!.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by hokafor(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll is 2000 euro.if you are ready to take 200 euro I will consider your request. But you must write an undertaken never to nagg or get jealousy, your job is just to open your legs .
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by yhemster(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Simplep:
Shes realy beautiful...guess its nt all about beauty anyway,all dis fair pretty ladies dat are so full of themselves thinking men should b licking their asses,so they look for bfs??...anyway she should hv written more about her other than beauty nd thickness....

You already she's beautiful mere this those corner of face picture? grin grin grin
Me not buying it sha. Why she no upload full picture?
I sabi as e dey go cool, I wish her the best sha.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
Broke guys will flood her pm now not knowing that this fine girl is looking for a rich boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by simons17(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
You should be searching for a husband not boyfriend.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Adaomalight(f): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin
soberdrunk:
Every "sensible" individual knows that when an 'expensive looking' item is displayed at a 'give away' price there is always a 'catch', it is either the item is 'fake', 'faulty' or nearing its "expiration date" angry

grin
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Pain(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Chai, Which Wicked Boy Use this Girl Picture Tell Lie angry
This Na Good Girl Wey I Know !
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by chiomzy1(f): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
;Dthat girl was my junior in sec sch oh....dis world sef
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Willybos(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
The prophesy of King Solomon is here
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Antipob777(f): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
She is very handsome, she can relocate to Aba or Onitsha and she will grab a guy sharp sharp
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by micflo28(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
I would have given it a shot

But sorry!!!

Just sold my iPhone to buy a sex doll!!! cheesy
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by austinegreat: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
For your sure success in WAEC NECO GCE JAMB and admission securement into a tertiary institution call KLASSIC TUTORS @ 08037589601
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by idonuana(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
I think sex doll hv collected her boy friend
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by hollamanng(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Please what's his prophecy

kinibigdeal:
The prophesy of King Solomon is here
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by sogud(m): 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
OgaDonald:
Fat Nefertiti
@Kessiedoll

Shared with caption ..

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kessiedoll/status/954110725831778305

[img]https://2.bp..com/-99WPm33FGFM/WmH93NjQuKI/AAAAAAAAAYA/318YDx2_JVkhJLzUd-iO6IRMLiV7A7H_ACLcBGAs/s1600/7a88as.png[/img]

Nw u knw beauty is nt evrytin, despite ur beauty u re stil single.
Go ask for spiritual guardians to knw wat wrng wit u
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by IsraelNoah: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Where is the pretty lady? Please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.