Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (70374 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
wow! she's beautiful!
#my type of lady. hope her character complement her looks.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by humblemikel(f): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
All these broke guys forming team sex doll
Husband are scarce
Make una dey there while una mate the marry
Others with children
One of this days una eye go clear
Rubbish
What makes you people think women are desperate for marriage
Only few are so stop all these overgeneralization and nasty clap down on women.
Only men who are sex freak sees doll as a replacement to women.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by begwong: 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Wash the make up first biko!
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
hollamanng:
Please what's his prophecy

Sorry its actually Isaiah not solomon

In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

Isaiah 4:1

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Mysselff2: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
The prophesy of King Solomon is here

And this is happening in the season of the SEX DOLLS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by justy15: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am interested though, but can't display m contacts here. I think she has made up her mind to settle for one particular man who knows she just have all the qualities am looking out for in a woman.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Bigii(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
It's not all about being beautiful. ...there's more to being a woman

Chai!

This your booby eh

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by felix10(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Serious after useless.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by salaboiz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Some foolish and stupid Nigeria guys will still take tramadol just for c'mom sex doll........lol
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by hot1sauce(m): 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
HIGH MAINTENANCE ! I LIKE HER HONESTY SHA.... LONLINESS IS KILLIN FINE GIRLS & SMALL SMALL DER SHAKARA DON DIE DOWN LIKE FUEL SUBSIDY. FOR MY MIND E BE LIKE SAY SEX DOLL NA IN MAKE DESE BABES 2 PROVOKO
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Luizkid(m): 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
gocac:
She is looking for a boyfriend not a husband..
Wait oooh, you think say husbands easy to get?

Una never see something.....
Be doing slay mama and slay queen
Trust me, getting a wife is not any easier..
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Bayozomomamae: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
shooo wey sex doll don de
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by babatee1985(m): 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is what normally happens after chasing your future husband(s) with expenses of Brazilian hair and imported Mary kay.. God will help you.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by emilykang(f): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
must she be so desperate?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by mejorhofficial(m): 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
humblemikel:
All these broke guys forming team sex doll
Husband are scarce
Make una dey there while una mate the marry
Others with children
One of this days una eye go clear
Rubbish
What makes you people think women are desperate for marriage
Only few are so stop all these overgeneralization and nasty clap down on women.
Only men who are sex freak sees doll as a replacement to women.
i think you are desperate for marriage...i wonder what you can offer
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Follygunners:

ode
in as much as i don't feel like replying this rustic comment,a part of me still want to put you where u really belong,but no!,i"ll pass nd let it slide...coz i don't do cretins.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by magiki(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
I want to observe the brea'st if it's succulent
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
are you a virgin??

No her name is not Virgin,

She's Nefetiti grin
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

You're pretty.
thank you
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Follygunners: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
in as much as i don't feel like replying this rustic comment,a part of me still want to put you where u really belong,but no!,i"ll pass nd let it slide...coz i don't do cretins.

angry
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Beautiful she is but you don see her full figure ?

how does she look standing or walking.

I have seen a prettier lady who is a lame.

So beauty is not all about fine face.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Trustme2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty
And you are too. But you've always ignored my PM. If not by this year we'll probably be going to the alter together
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
What’s the catch?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Jilo83(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am here...
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by nibson(m): 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Oluwawin1: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:
The prophesy of King Solomon is here

Sexdoll effect
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Tonytonex(m): 10:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
She is pretty
which kind pretty?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by mickyus4uyahoo(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cute & lovely need to be friend first.
WhatsApp 08023096533
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Maybe he pvssy stinks...who knows
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by luggy(m): 3:29am On Jan 20, 2018
IamGoke:
Ehya!!! sorry ooh.

Sex dolls ti take over..
LOZL
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2018
derespect:
Mod, pls help this lady to push this to FP. Her boyfriend might be here on nairaland.
what are you waiting for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Oya Come Toast That Babe or Guy wey You Like For PIDGIN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.