Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (70375 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by bikefab(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2018
How do i get her contacts?
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by akinyemi0103(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2018
lolz, thick ko soft work ni..
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Trustme2:

And you are too. But you've always ignored my PM. If not by this year we'll probably be going to the alter together
grin grin
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Trustme2(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2018
nikkypearl:
grin grin
What are you waiting for now. Pls am still waiting for your follow back
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Protocall: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
greatnaija01:
When will peeps learn that BEAUTY is not CHARACTER.... she should have written her kind of person and she will get a better chance of finding the right man.

People don't talk about dat bad part of the..
Let her show us her fine face if that's only what she's got.
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by Protocall: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
soberdrunk:
Every "sensible" individual knows that when an 'expensive looking' item is displayed at a 'give away' price there is always a 'catch', it is either the item is 'fake', 'faulty' or nearing its "expiration date" angry

This piece should b added to brilliant quote app on my phone
Re: Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) by jargz: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
everybody jx devising means of becoming an internet superstar....mama won grow her followers ni o....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.