Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,833 members, 7,844,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic (48263 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by doublewisdom: 6:21am On Jan 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I hope she hasn't eaten any of Nigerias cowries because when we eject her useless father we will probe every hair on them ..Buharo must pay for destroying Nigeria's middle class
I agree. No soft landing for any of them because no be now day break.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2018
Because the person ther3 is not her father.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2018
jamesibor:
Zahra Buhari subs his father and members of the cabal on twitter.

https://twitter.com/zmbuhari/status/955059487785848834?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1
So now we get to blame Cabalocracy

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by maxtop(m): 8:50am On Jan 22, 2018
So after all this Ki lo ba de ? Does it mean Baba is not contesting again ?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2018
I never knew it will come to pass that I will actually say this . But your Father is the biggest failure to rule this country, shame on him and his generation.

Imagine Fuel scarcity still on till January, it's never been this bad. To think we all once thought this inept man is our savior is ignorance on our part to say the least.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by nams77: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to believe the rumor that buhari might not be buhari after all but a replacement from sudan.

The way his wife and children are taking jabs at him is suspicious unless buhari is a terrible father and they hate him hence the jabs.

It's either he's a clone from sudan or he's a terrible father/husband and they hate him.
I seem to agree with you. My mind actually went in that direction
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Skepticus: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2018
eagleeye2:
The wife first burst out sometime a year ago. She was shushed.
Again she has voiced out again and following that is the beloved Zahra. But some youths who don't have the privileges of these two are hell bent on supporting this evil government. #Kwantinu
But remember the sufferings and whatever that will follow it will touch every tribe and the masses are the same irrespective of tribe or religion.

Don't mind those mindless dick suckers, when their leader is kicked out power, I'll have them summarily executed.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Agbaletu: 8:51am On Jan 22, 2018
This country is in a deep mess.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2018
First it was Aisha Buhari and now Zahra Buhari lipsrsealed
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by mcgaius: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2018
Is PMB really alive?Is Aisha and family tired of the Jubril charade?Will the real PMB please stand up! I repeat,will the real PMB please stand up?I think we got a situation here.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Jibwillz: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to believe the rumor that buhari might not be buhari after all but a replacement from sudan.

The way his wife and children are taking jabs at him is suspicious unless buhari is a terrible father and they hate him hence the jabs.

It's either he's a clone from sudan or he's a terrible father/husband and they hate him.
I stand with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jaymichael(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Netanyahu1:
I never knew it will come to pass that I will actually say this . But your Father is the biggest failure to rule this country, shame on him and his generation.

Imagine Fuel scarcity still on till January, it's never been this bad. To think we all once thought this inept man is our savior is ignorance on our part to say the least.
You lies, GEJ was the worst to ever rule this country. It has been worse than this. Fuel scarcity lasted till May 2015 when GEJ left. We all still remembered.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Mynightmare: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Oya BMC come and defend your pay master, her daughter just labeled him a calamity, I just imagine how u guys sleep at night because this job is the hardest I have seen, defending the indefensible, omenkalives and ngeneukwenu Oya ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by CodecJay(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
The circumstantial case against Buhari is compelling and may help explain the signature failures of his administrations, from his neglect of the deadly violence of armed herdsmen to the collapse of his war against corruption.

A few facts will suffice...

Continue Reading: https://grandmarketsquare.com/herdsmen-circumstantial-case-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Akolawole(m): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari will leave and we will end up with Atiku!

What a country!

Nigerians who hate Fulanis so much will now end up with Atiku, who came from No 1 Fulani state.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Theory: I believe Buhari is planning to announce the annulment of democracy in the country and the call/decision is being led by El Rufai. His wife and daughter know what is about to happen.

Not in Nigeria.

Even they know that there’s a limit to what the people will tolerate.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by venoc200(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Election tactics I must say... it's that season again so all these are all unexpected..they fooled us with this in 2015 and trying to employ the same tactics on us this time around..never!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Agbaletu: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I quite agree with you.
Buhari is a terrible person either cloned or original.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by luvinhubby(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2018
Netanyahu1:

With all due sense of respect, you guys should be giving some due respect to the Igbos for our political fore-sightedness in Nigeria, what Ojukwu saw in 1967, it took others 20yrs to see, what Nnamdi Kanu(though i disagree with his approach) saw in 2010, some are seeing today and what the South East saw in Buhari in 2014 is what you are seeing 4 yrs after.

Good morning.

13 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
jdluv:
now she has seen the workS of her father On the nation

As far as iam concerned she is relating this to the in fitness of her father

The image consultant of this family shoikx KBOs he is out of job after this government.. These attention seeking child and her mom do not know what to say ,when and how ....they do not k ow their place.
I laugh when pple applaud Aisha buhari ..that shsdid or does what?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by seguno2: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
harryobi:
Where is Ngeneukwenu?

Queuing up for the miserable N30,000 BMC salary, which was delayed for January. grin embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by 1shortblackboy: 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
This girl and her mama no get respect o
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by NjaPrince(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2018
cursedAbiola:

TonyeBarcanista my sweetheart kiss

I don't think you understand that diabetes can kill.
How many sweethearts do you want to have? Hmmm, somebody should advise her please.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
These people should stop this nonsense talk about a cabal. Are the cabal members not all Buhari appointees ? Is the dullard complaining ?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by venoc200(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
purest21:
3 hardest things of life:

Advising a girl in love
Advising a man with money
Advising a Buhari supporter
advising a Bihari supporter is the hardest my dear...they are the worst set of people on earth..

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Hmmm
God please save and help your nation
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by okenwaa(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Netanyahu1:

You're a big fool for saying "we all"..
Speak for yourself ewu.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by palz(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Well! Well!! Well!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by olabrad: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Sarrki, Liondelio, ngenekwenu, even Buhari's family members see that this man has failed. Do you still want to make the bush your path? Do you still need a prophet to tell you that you've been unreasonable, insensitive and insensible all these while?

Are your acts of insensitivity done out of ignorance or intentional?

You are only hurting your consciences; that is, if you still have consciences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Achorise: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Jonathan's prophecy about our choice of president was based on what he saw about Nigeria. .
Who will save this country from Nothern supremacy.
The best option is not democracy but dissolution of this entity called Nigeria., where religious beliefs are enthroned above mutual co existence.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Achorise: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Jonathan's prophecy about our choice of president was based on what he saw about Nigeria. .
Who will save this country from Nothern supremacy.
The best option is not democracy but dissolution of this entity called Nigeria., where religious beliefs are enthroned above mutual co existence.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by lastempero: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2018
The opposition should use this Lady and her mother to campaign next year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.