Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic (48264 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Boyooosa(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
PFRB:
Hmmmmmmm. Something is a brewing. Something. is is is is.
Why u com dey stammer na?
She has not made any valid point now... Has she confirmed to u that she's no more a beneficiary of that doomsday's govt?
We can still even get to know that one of you hacked her account....
Afterall, that Quranic citation is more glorified than her suspended lame expression / impression there... ish. E dey una body, go and call gej back na, so that peace can chop the remaining treasury or give in to Atiku na, the Desperado wey don dey mention already that if he is not nominated by PDP, he will decamp. Lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by temiflex01(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
What else will she say, she knows her father is dead, the one on the throne is a cloned one from Sudan. She can't support an evil stranger. F**k U.K for cloning a president to rule us. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2018
thumbs up @ Aisha! kudos @ Zara! the deaf and dumb nomad is fast tracking his impending Waterloo!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ollah2: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
luvinhubby:

With all due sense of respect, you guys should be giving some due respect to the Igbos for our political fore-sightedness in Nigeria, what Ojukwu saw in 1967, it took others 20yrs to see, what Nnamdi Kanu(though i disagree with his approach) saw in 2010, some are seeing today and what the South East saw in Buhari in 2014 is what you are seeing 4 yrs after.

Good morning.

You simply did that because of hate and nothing else. You didn't see anything, why didn't you see your future?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2018
And some cow citizens still believe that man is buhari.....Aisha is a speaking against the Sudanese man....her daughter is also doing same....isn't prove the man is not their father....where is ur brains
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by bishopkay: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2018
jaymichael:
You lies, GEJ was the worst to ever rume this country. It has been worse than this. Fuel scarcity lasted till May 2015 when GEJ left. We all still remembered.

No bros he didn't LIES grin GEJ wasn't the worse to ever RUNE grin the country. And before you come to kill us with "engrish" here, do your little research it may exhaust your little free 10mb but it would save you the embarrassment and also give you a little knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by pedrilo: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari cannot maintain peace and unity in his home and some gullible Nigerians expect peace and unity in Nigeria under Buhari leadership.
shitthole country indeed!
AISHA AND ZARA, pls you owe Nigerians the truth, pls tell us the plain truth, is that man and ur hubby and father respectively?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ken2baba(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Enemies of nigeria can only read but won't comment, such as:

Sarrki
Ngene UK..........
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by joenor(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
I really don't know what to say right now, I'm kind of confuse here.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jaxxy(m): 9:21am On Jan 22, 2018
AngryNaijaMan:
I thought this was fake until I went to her twitter feed to read it. Wow! There could be evil plan by Buhari and his cabal.
Below is YarKafanchan's reply to her.

Buhari is being misled by the cabal and his wife and daughter know it.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ollah2: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2018
This is a very powerful cryptic message.. I've got a feeling it means R.I.P but the P means Pieces
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by luvinhubby(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2018
ollah2:

You simply did that because of hate and nothing else. You didn't see anything, why didn't you see your future?

Go back and read my post again, this time, very very slowly, may be you may understand what i wrote very well.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ollah2: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2018
luvinhubby:

Go back and read my post again, this time, very very slowly, may be you may understand what i wrote very well.

I understand your post.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Ivanspring(f): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2018
Aisha and Zahra cannot speak against Buhari. This leads me to believe that the person in Aso Rock is not the Buhari we know. Where is the real president Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by luvinhubby(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2018
ollah2:

I understand your post.

Your response says otherwise, oya try again.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by CharleyBright(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Very deep Puzzle.
Domesday, Power in the hands of unfits.
Where is Jack Baeur and Chloe to decipher these?
The Country is in Dire Danger.
Aisha Buhari & Zahra Buhari are true patriots to come open to reveal the grand schemes of Buhari..

The Entire security officers are Northern Fulani's
The President is Katsina Fulani.
The Chief of Defence staff is from Katsina Fulani.
The DG of DSS is Katsina Fulani
The DG NIA is Katsina Fulani.
The Minister for Interior- Katsina Fulani.
The entire security of the country lies in the hands of Katsina Fulani.

What a shithole security arrangement.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by guru03(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Its obvious that the President is a failure, if the president wife is tired of the failure what about we Nigerians, some e-rats will come to defend the president.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by sexdoll: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Theory: I believe Buhari is planning to announce the annulment of democracy in the country and the call/decision is being led by El Rufai. His wife and daughter know what is about to happen.

Confirmation: You are a bloody fool.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by sexdoll: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Ivanspring:
Aisha and Zahra cannot speak against Buhari. This leads me to believe that the person in Aso Rock is not the Buhari we know. Where is the real president Buhari?

I'd rather you ask where is nnamdi kanu?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Sethkoms: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2018
Zahra buhari

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Gideonmi(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:
No wonder the spirit of accident left her.

When we stand for justice & truth, we are certain to escape judgment

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2018
greatgod2012:
I think something is happening underneath which we're not yet in the know, but definitely, it shall be well and fine for this country.

The words of Emmanuel Bosun are about to be fulfilled
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Born2Breed(f): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2018
They are scared.

They don't know who is next after the lucky escape of death by Yusuf.

The only way to save this family from impending plague of death is to vote Buhari back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by doyinbaby(f): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2018
I will never believe Zahra buhari neither will I believe Aisha buhari .....trust them at your own peril
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Bizibi(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Which kine game em dey play......
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by UjuJoan2: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to believe the rumor that buhari might not be buhari after all but a replacement from sudan.

The way his wife and children are taking jabs at him is suspicious unless buhari is a terrible father and they hate him hence the jabs.

It's either he's a clone from sudan or he's a terrible father/husband and they hate him.

Or maybe they are just standing up for what is right, irrespective of whose ox is gored.

These women have shown remarkable levels of integrity and patriotism; because the hardest thing to do is to correct or stand against the people you love.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jaymichael(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2018
bishopkay:

No bros he didn't LIES grin GEJ wasn't the worse to ever RUNE grin the country. And before you come to kill us with "engrish" here, do your little research it may exhaust your little free 10mb but it would save you the embarrassment and also give you a little knowledge.
I thought you would provide evidence to the contrary.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jamesibor: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2018
jamesibor:
Zahra Buhari subs his father and members of the cabal on twitter.

https://twitter.com/zmbuhari/status/955059487785848834?ref_src=twcamp%5Eshare%7Ctwsrc%5Em5%7Ctwgr%5Eemail%7Ctwcon%5E7046%7Ctwterm%5E1

Oga Jarus are good morning? How market?

How is auntie Aisha2? Hope Buhari's footsoldiers haven't cm chased her out of her homeland. My regards to her.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jowhyte(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
I think they are against their father recontesting and he is adamant about it.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Buharimustgo: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2018
harryobi:
Where is Ngeneukwenu?

You will never see the human trafficker
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by nawtyme: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2018
I still don't understand why the family of the president sees the sufferings of the people and speak out against it. But the people of South West continue to support buhari simply because their son is the vice.
If this is not stupidity, I can't offer any other explanation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari / Who Is The Dodgey Looking White Man Walking Behind Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.