Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic (48238 Views)

Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Yankee101: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
The average Naija office holder is into serious jazz. His gang of cabal have tied his mouth so he can't query or sack them. The process has them nailing an animal's tongue symbollicaly to keep Buhari mute. And other stuff.

It is Borno Jazz. The kind that will make a man leave his wife and kids to chase after a woman he just met. The kind that makes a woman remove her clothes in the middle of the road and start balking mad.

Buhari is tied down by supernatural powers, that's what nearly killed him and his son. His family knows this and have decided to say the truth so the sword will pass over them.

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by YaxxVille(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2018
Whats the Goal? I want to join in the movement.
herraph:

Who is yarkanchan , smh. We will vote massively for baba. Until our goal is complete
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ozome15(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Theory: I believe Buhari is planning to announce the annulment of democracy in the country and the call/decision is being led by El Rufai. His wife and daughter know what is about to happen.

. A very very true statement. When the whole of his service chiefs are all fulen. Oh nigeria why have u fallen so easy.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by femi4love(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
purest21:
3 hardest things of life:

Advising a girl in love
Advising a man with money
Advising a Buhari supporter

Wow!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by IFNOTGOD(m): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Warship:
No wonder the spirit of accident left her.

When we stand for justice & truth, we are certain to escape judgment

GUY apologise to her, i would like to marry from the mothers side, they see, to b truthful n have d nation at heart.

i would vote for Aisha or Zahra if dey contest for presisdency

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Asazwalingwa: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2018
Are you sure we're seeing what this family is seeing?
Is this the real Buhari?
OVER AND OUT!
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2018
okenwaa:

You're a big fool for saying "we all"..
Speak for yourself ewu.
The reason most people don't listen to the voice of the igbos is because of empty vessels like you, you make noise and curse so loud that the voices of wisdom from the east are never heard . Hide your face so wise igbos can talk.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by francizy(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to believe the rumor that buhari might not be buhari after all but a replacement from sudan.

The way his wife and children are taking jabs at him is suspicious unless buhari is a terrible father and they hate him hence the jabs.

It's either he's a clone from sudan or he's a terrible father/husband and they hate him.

No reasonable human being will love such a demon!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Itulah(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
What she's trying to tell you all is that, Buhari died in UK while on life support; and that cabals took Jubrin from Sudan in place of bubu.

It is logical but true.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by UfuomaUN(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm starting to believe the rumor that buhari might not be buhari after all but a replacement from sudan.

The way his wife and children are taking jabs at him is suspicious unless buhari is a terrible father and they hate him hence the jabs.

It's either he's a clone from sudan or he's a terrible father/husband and they hate him.

So Kanu was right about Jubril?
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Fawklicant: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Spare US all the drama. Nobody from your lineage is going to smell that office again if you like wail from now to eternity.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by salesforce: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Who cares.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by NovusHomo(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Theory: I believe Buhari is planning to announce the annulment of democracy in the country and the call/decision is being led by El Rufai. His wife and daughter know what is about to happen.

I don't think so. I believe she is referring to the "Cabal".
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Itydee(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2018
If this post is all about politics, I believe this girl knows this is not her father. She is sending a message to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by okenwaa(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
Netanyahu1:
The reason most people don't listen to the voice of the igbos is because of empty vessels like you, you make noise and curse so loud that the voices of wisdom from the east are never heard . Hide your face so wise igbos can talk.

It's only a wise man d@ can sense doom from miles away....and run away from it.
Since a blacked out soul like you deemed it fit to vote for a man old enough to be your grandfather as President of the biggest black nation in the world.....what can be more daft than that??

Now you're trying to play the "we all made a mistake" game........you and who made the mistake??

People like you should be among the victims of those Fulani animals cus that's what you signed up for.

Ashawo kobo kobo.

4 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Splashme: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
jdluv:
now she has seen the workS of her father On the nation
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by TheKingIsHere: 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaymichael:
You lies, GEJ was the worst to ever rule this country. It has been worse than this. Fuel scarcity lasted till May 2015 when GEJ left. We all still remembered.

Just shut the fvck up.

Even Buhari own daughter just labelled him a calamity and his own wife has on several occasions said that she won't support him again. What does that tell u?

Buhari is the worst president that was, that is and is to come.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by TheKingIsHere: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Akolawole:
Buhari will leave and we will end up with Atiku!

What a country!

Nigerians who hate Fulanis so much will now end up with Atiku, who came from No 1 Fulani state.

Then vote for Donald Duke or any other capable non Fulani aspirant because it is evident that these fulanis have evil agenda

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
okenwaa:

It's only a wise man d@ can sense doom from miles away....and run away from it.
Since a blacked out soul like you deemed it fit to vote for a man old enough to be your grandfather as President of the biggest black nation in the world.....what can be more daft than that??

Now you're trying to play the "we all made a mistake" game........you and who made the mistake??

People like you should be among the victims of those Fulani animals cus that's what you signed up for.

Ashawo kobo kobo.
Only foolish people call themselves wise, only foolish people jump into conclusions that I voted when they don't even know who I'm, only foolish people talk about Nigeria as most populous black nation yet don't know how to accept failure collectively.

As an Igbo man I still prefer to live among fulanis and Yorubas than to live where apes like you dwell. Funny how most riverine areas are avoiding you and your Biafra like plaque all because of fools like claiming to be wise .

With all your wisdom and bravery herdsmen still rules over you.

Guy hide your face no Biafra or Igbo president for you . If you can't educate yourself enough to fix Nigeria go and hang.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by degamemaster(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Its confirmed that buhari is not the one we 're seeing now. This is jubril from sudan and aisha and Zahra 're not comfortable with the arrangement and even his son yusuf nearly killed himself because of the thoughts of having a Sudanese fucking his mother.

5 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by jaymichael(m): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Just shut the fvck up.

Even Buhari own daughter just labelled him a calamity and his own wife has on several occasions said that she won't support him again. What does that tell u?

Buhari is the worst president that was, that is and is to come.
Go and tell that disgrace of a thing you call your father to shut up. If you have nothing serious to say, go and play inside a septic pit. Useless swine. scum of the earth.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari is incapacitated to discharging his duty as president of failure republic of the shitholes. Cabals just screen playing zombies.

APC is unfit to rule positively.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by JMOB(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
YOU ALL GOT THE MESSAGE WRONGLY..SHE IS IN NO WAY AGAINST HER FATHER...
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Lec25(m): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari soul has been hack. That man is betrayer to the black race nigerian must fight back to collect our country back
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
Nonaira1:
grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari died while campaigning for the election.... The person that's in aso Rock is a different person
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Opoki(m): 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Doomsday is coming, Buhari will loose galantly in 2019 general election but he will refuse to step-down just like babangida did to MKO.

Doomsday,!!!

Last week, the mother was reposting those who criticize the father.

This week the daughter gave us an insight. Even mad man know something is wrong.
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by Automatic3444(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
A house divided against it self can not stand..What do u expect from a leprous president... Who believe he has done well band deserve second term..he was in hurry to declare IPOB terrorist... But Fulani herdsmen Peace loving people..what a shame and a disaster
Re: Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic by ofexpryz(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Why do I suddenly start having this feeling that it might be true that the man in aso rock might not be the one we voted for?. I think the family know this but can't say nothing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.