Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos (40960 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos) / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by rawpadgin(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by Bewiseedet(m): 11:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
But she no get boobs oo. Abeg no blame me na the only thing wer i see be that
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by FellaL: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2018
dude is probably an official.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 22, 2018
grin as niggas take fear SARS reach..we no go comment for the thread
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by toguntide(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2018
It's really funny
<a href="http//:temicity.com">@temicity</a>
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2018
I jst dey laugh. Nigeria is a comedy of errors.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by Mp3mack: 1:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Congratulation...ice for them.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by lagdmark(m): 3:02am On Jan 22, 2018
SARS officers doing a great job since reformation
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by trumpcoat(m): 3:13am On Jan 22, 2018
charliboy654:
Only u post only first to comment and you want to make heaven. God is watching you.

To the couple I wish em HML. May their marriage not be like that of sars that people are campaigning to end
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Congratulations to the new couple.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by veli1(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2018
If Na My Sis Ehn I Go Disown Her, She Wan Giv Pussy To My Enemy shocked
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by breezeng: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2018
What's the meaning of all this. They should be bold to tell us, if they are police officers. Otherwise, no sense going to SARS office to propose.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2018
She has said her vows.

Now her husband's lot in life is hers, too.

All the roger money, she get share.

All the insults and curses of her husband's victims, she go share am too.

She has made her choice.

Now let her live with the results.

Bye-bye.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by SSAwhistleblowe: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2018
No be last month the guy propose? It is well o. I wish them a blissful Union.
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
HML
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2018
if she no gree dem for shoot her....so she had no choice than to say yes
Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by Haykinsofficial: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Bloggers sha! Been dey monitor their life upandan **monitoring spirit everywhere**

Re: Man Who Proposed To His Girlfriend At SARS Headquarters Finally Weds. Photos by salesforce: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Divorces The Eiffel Tower After Falling In Love With A Fence (Video) / Nigerian Lady In Italy Cries As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video, Photos) / Young Nigerian Man Missing His Older British Wife Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.