Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,133 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (93060 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
zion69:
See the way he grabbed that back. He definitely owns it.

Well, ladies are you cool with this?

Come what is wrong with this op sef
No be wetin all girls and women like
Sqeeze the soft and fleshy parts of their body and they'll bankrupt their father to keep u
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Ayiibobo(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out
ah!
Ah!
Ipetu ijesha weed is working

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
feelgoodstuffs:
See yansh grabbers tongue
[s][/s]Omo nile
Yansh nile or Omo yansh angry
Which is correct grin
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by redangel2017: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out
wtf lol
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
BOOMnaija:
This girl wil eventually be used and dumped by d guy and one mumu guy wil later put d harlot in d house as wife.

Wat an unfair world we live in, people undecided

Anyway, i commiserate in advance with d unfortunate niggar that wil eventually put this one in his house as wife, thinking he has found a good thing.

Dat un4tuanate nigger might be ya cousin or brother

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by evexx1(f): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Totally cool with it as long as it's my man. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
hugging a girl without squeezing her butt, is like smoke without fire, nothing turns me on more than that

1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Oppypoppy: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na Pankere dem suppose take seperate dem....chai
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
evexx1:
Totally cool with it as long as it's my man. smiley

What if he eventually dumps you after carrying out all that massage on you both privately and publicly

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:

You must pass me that joint.....

Where you get the cool SK from? undecided
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by evexx1(f): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
kinibigdeal:

What if he eventually dumps you after carrying out all that massage on you both privately and publicly

Well, thankfully I have never been dumped before. Am I curious to meet someone who would eventually dump me? Maybe smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Manasp: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Op....Are you expecting the ladies to say they are cool with it?

Posibily
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by correctguy101(m): 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
konkonbilo:
See as the yansh soft like Agege bread shocked

Konkonbilo, konkonbilo.....

How many times I call you?

Your eyes dey there, sure niggardly nigga grin

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Manasp: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:

Guest you are MC right
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Ophilabraham: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Op....Are you expecting the ladies to say they are cool with it?

Shhhoooo..... I wonda o...
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
hugging a girl without squeezing her butt, is like smoke without fire, nothing turns me on more than that
must u be turned on.....
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mrbigman1:
Em ladies love it.

Abi I lie?
ladies love it bawoo...anyways am a woman.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Pubichairs(m): 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
oyinda1599:
must u be turned on.....
grin just like your lovely eyes turned me on now, I be gay to u?
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
fakuta:
Hell no
*OP said ladies not girls*

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
Once they are cool! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by showstopperss(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
[exactly my bro..very dispectful, you only display her to the world as a sex object
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by relecool2018: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
d girl in question has eaten her birth right with i phone etc..my nigga if u like spit on her Pu**sy. u paid tru ur nose 2 get d slay queen no dignity left
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
oyinda1599:
ladies love it bawoo...anyways am a woman.

But u Dnt look like one.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin just like your lovely eyes turned me on now, I be gay to u?
i kw u are not gay,u are pubichairs. grin grin
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
favourmic:

Haba! Man

Ain't you tired of posting this stale joke everywhere on Nairaland?

You post it on every post and the most painful thing is that Nobody even comments on it...

It is that dry...

Just Switch up..

Arghhh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
that's a play boy...infact n.a. small pickin.....n.a. yeye dey worry the guy....as for the ladies, which among many will be comfortable with this....
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
evexx1:

Well, thankfully I have never been dumped before. Am I curious to meet someone who would eventually dump me? Maybe smiley

That's a bad wish
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by chizaramprudy(f): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's disrespectful..
He said "ladies"

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mrbigman1:

But u Dnt look like one.
that's my first daughter .
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Pubichairs(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
tongue[quote author=oyinda1599 post=64431508]i kw u are not gay,u are pubichairs. grin grin I love it when a woman sounds dirty, cool say my name again
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is not their first time of having secs together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Lady Gave Her Boyfriend 800k To Travel Out, See What He Did When He Got There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.