Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (92981 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
oyinda1599:
that's my first daughter .

Oh, really. Nice to meet her.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 2:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Oh, really. Nice to meet her.
grin grin....that's me ooo.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
oyinda1599:
grin grin....that's me ooo.

This one na hide and seek.

Sorry reply is coming late, always busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 8:41am On Jan 26, 2018
Mrbigman1:

This one na hide and seek.

Sorry reply is coming late, always busy.
did I said that was me...too much of draw soup intoxicate me,will invite u to my 53rd birthday party, there u can officially meet my daughter. grin grin
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2018
oyinda1599:
did I said that was me...too much of draw soup intoxicate me,will invite u to my 53rd birthday party, there u can officially meet my daughter. grin grin

Dnt take me down that valley of confusion.

I would rather deal with the much I have already.

Ich habe jetzt viele Probleme
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mrbigman1:

Dnt take me down that valley of confusion.

I would rather deal with the much I have already.

Ich habe jetzt viele Probleme
don't be confused pls....am the one and am not a woman. smiley
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2018
oyinda1599:
don't be confused pls....am the one and am not a woman. smiley

I quit.

Have a nice play.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by oyinda1599(f): 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mrbigman1:

I quit.

Have a nice play.
grin.....all am saying is am d one on the dp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by SmellingAnus(m): 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
evexx1:
Totally cool with it as long as it's my man. smiley
I like that...
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Vado(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
A mild squeeze in a serene public space is not bad. Not like you doing for the cameras though. Things like these strengthens the bond and I can categorically tell you that girls love risky PDAs eg, stealing kisses in the taxi while the driver tries to figure what's going on. If you have never smashed outdoor with your antennas up checking every seconds for who's coming, you sex life is boring.

The adrenalin rush in those moments excites wink
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Youngpo413: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
konkonbilo:
See as the yansh soft like Agege bread shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.