Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (92962 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Hargbo(m): 6:09am On Jan 23, 2018
VeniJu:
To be honest, only stupid guys does this.
stupid ke. U re from which Nothern state?
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 23, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out

nah craze people just fill NL anyhow...
gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2018
500NLaccounts:
I will never let a Nigerian man press me like that.

even inside the room when just the two of you alone cool tongue
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Justicealh3(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2018
I see less comments of Ladies here.... They aren't strengthforward self.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by frankpro27(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2018
500NLaccounts:
k

Bt u will allow a white guy?
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 7:35am On Jan 23, 2018
Soft ass is cool with them
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2018
500NLaccounts:
But a Ghaninian or American can?
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by chris31(m): 7:45am On Jan 23, 2018
What if the guy doesn't marry at last?
You expect me to come marry u abi women make una use una head
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2018
In private I dey press ladies yansh, but in public it is nonsense.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2018
favourmic:
Actually my phone can't view the picture but i think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders. But if the neighbour refused to pay the rent, they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car. I'm out

Go and throway that thing u call phone..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by iraborosasu: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2018
fakuta:
Hell no
Who wants to squeeze your own �
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by vicardino(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2018
PDA is cool with every lady (not girl o), something crazy and naughty being fed to the public's eyes. Can't be my woman if u can't at least allow this, how about I put u on my back like a woman backing her baby in public? How to show love or affection has no dictionary or textbook, just do whatever makes both of u happy. It's all for good memories
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by no1madman(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Twoclans:

I have very great taste and pick when it comes to men, yes I can allow it. lipsrsealed

But it must not be done in front of kids. angry
only a thoughtless man will do it in front of kids na haba! shocked
anyway some ladies are shy getting their ukwu plessed by their men in public...dats wen za oza room comes in handy wink

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by ekmike(m): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2018
it seems no one noticed where the gf hand is touching. Please I can't let my gf touch me there in public cos there must be a rising
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Bleon99: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2018
solpat:
Not good. Not good at all
highly disrespectful and asinine...
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by villavic(m): 9:14am On Jan 23, 2018
fakuta:
Hell no
if you had ask that same lady before the act, she would have say no
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by bizzy500: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2018
blesskewe:
Am super cool with it grin grin grin
on--spotted
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Dchosenmhi(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
what a nice picture!!!
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's disrespectful..

I've been following your posts, and I can't help but admire the level of respect you have for women..

Your future wife is blessed... cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Onyekasuperkid(m): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2018
That's the fun in the relationship
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Dhorcas(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Dhorcas(f): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2018
Even a guy with sense won't do that in public.
As every action will have a reason. So wth is the reason or motive for doing tha nonsense.
talking about money. Money don't make you senseless naa
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by hmbassey1960(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
evexx1:
Totally cool with it as long as it's my man. smiley
honesty is ur name, to marry u nah common thing to me
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by dreamworld: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's disrespectful..
To you or to her
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by dreamworld: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
favourmic:
U Don Maya grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Mryacks: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's disrespectful..

It is..
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Rozaytee: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
It's disrespectful..
very very

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
evexx1:

The squeeze is nice.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 1:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Its disrespectful. Its disgusting. It says this is an irresponsible and a more irresponsible lady. It says he sees the lady as a sex object. It says we have no shame. This is not public display of affection like holding hands, giving a peck or hugging which are more respectable and reflect affection. This is bullshit, very irritating! very dirty looking. Even more disgusting in prewedding pics. Please what is happening to people's sense o!
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by Brightgem(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
evexx1:
Nne! By the time u have dated like 20 men who grabbed u like this in public. what does that make u? Please have some standards and be wiser.
Re: Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kiss & Tell: Lady Confronts Guy On The Road For Telling His Friends They Had Sex / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / "I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.